EP.13

"Get high grades in your classes and school activities and earn as many coins as you can, I'll deal with the vice director and the department of magic, do you two understand? I'm counting on you two!" the director explained what Mash needed to become a divine visionary, in a more simplified way.

"Don't worry, director," you said as you closed your eyes. "In the end, only one will become a divine visionary." You winked at Mash, of course, you said this only to make the director think that you also wanted to become a divine visionary, which you didn't want at all.

"We're going," Mash said, walking alongside you as you left the room. Tomorrow would be the day of the dormitory departure. You nudged Mash."Let's see how Finn is doing," you asked, pointing down the hallway, to which Mash nodded."Yeah," and so both of you walked down the corridor.

The silence was rather normal until Mash turned to ask you, "Do you also want to become a visionary divine?"

"Hmm?" you turn your head, looking at the boy who was intensely staring but seemed confused about the situation, perhaps because the director had mentioned he was counting on both of you to become visionary divines, not just one. "Ah no, I don't want to become one, it's not my thing. You can go ahead, I won't be in your way to become a visionary divine," you say, patting the boy's shoulder.

"I thought you wanted to, the director seemed to emphasize both of us," you just look ahead as you continue walking alongside him. "Hmm, but I don't want to become one, so don't worry about it. In fact, I can even help you," you say.

After a few walks, you both finally stand in front of the infirmary. You knock on the door before opening it. "Hi, Finn!" You say cheerfully as you wave and approach the boy with a bandage on his forehead. The nurse seemed to be removing it. "Oh, hi (name), and hi, Mash."

"How are you feeling?" Mash asks as he watches the nurse remove the bandage."I'm okay, it wasn't too serious, I mean, it could've been worse," Finn replies.You sit on the bed next to him while Mash stands nearby. The nurse removes the bandage and places it on a tray."Well, Finn, you may experience some mild headaches, so I recommend taking these medications to help you," the nurse says as she hands the boy some pills before leaving the room, leaving the three of you alone.
"So, how was it with the director?" Finn seemed worried, alternating between looking at you and at Mash."Ah, it was pretty smooth," you say, shrugging, to which the boy could only break into a cold sweat as he looked at Mash nodding in agreement.