EP.11

"He didn't seem to be open to dialogue, it ended up like this," Mash says as he turns to look at the others, turning his back to the vice-director."But really, what's one more body?"Mash finishes with his typical lack of expression.
"Only killers think like that," Finn thinks, looking shocked at the boy, as if he had killed someone."Dare to attack me too? I don't understand?" the vice-director says, putting his hand on his face before grabbing his wand, pointing it aggressively and angrily at Mash."I CAN MAKE YOU DISAPPEAR WITH A SIMPLE WAND MOVEMENT! LEVIOS-"
Mash then grabs a handful of mud and dirt with his hand, smearing it on the vice-director's face, causing him to interrupt his own speech and drop his wand."ARGH! WHAT IS THIS? DIRT?" Mash then starts digging a hole in the ground, and before the director can even continue or think of speaking, the vice-director is lifted and thrown into the hole Mash made.
You look surprised by Mash's actions, although you can't help but feel a sense of satisfaction seeing the vice-director's startled expression."I hope a bunch of jerk vice-directors doesn't sprout from there, or whoever the hell he is."Mash then starts throwing dirt on the vice-director, burying him while the man screams in fright."What an entertaining scene," you think.
"ARGH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!! AAAH!!" the vice-director screams as dirt is thrown around him, his body being gradually buried by Mash, who is quickly covering the man with soil."Burying you," Mash says with his usual neutral expression, staring at the vice-director."DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH THIS?!?!!"
"He's right, Mash," you say, lowering your head. Mash stops and looks at you, as does the vice-director, who is praying to get out of this if you can make Mash stop."You won't get away by throwing dirt bit by bit," the vice-director says, looking shocked now, while you raise your head with a sinister and malicious smile."So let me help you bury this pest."
"Ah, okay!" Mash says, stepping aside."WAIT, WHAT?!" the vice-director screams before you start walking, distancing yourself from Finn and grabbing your wand, pointing it at the vice-director."Hehehe." The dirt that Mash would throw on the vice-director is now levitating, floating above the man."AAAHH!! YOU CRAZY-" the man's voice is cut off when you pour the dirt, covering his mouth. The man can see your gaze, and it seemed like you were delighted to see his despair— at least that's what he thought.