EP.16

"It doesn't look like a coin," Mash says, looking at the piece of metal in his hand."Wow, that game was amazing! And you even got your first silver coin," Finn says, and you comment, even though you've lost interest in the game, simply nodding in agreement."Thank you, Finn. I'll never do that again."
"HEY, MASH!" You look back, already scowling when you realize he's coming towards the trio, Tom again."That annoying bamboo kid again, ugh." You move closer to Finn, keeping a bit of distance from Mash and Tom, who's approaching Mash."Kyaaaaa~ it's Tom!!" some girls comment as they observe the boy."Tom!!"
Things get a bit awkward as you and Finn watch Tom suddenly hug Mash and scream as usual."THANK YOU SO MUCH!! YOU'VE BECOME A GREAT BAMBOO!!"

"I'm going to take that bamboo and shove it up his ass if he doesn't stop screaming. My ears have had enough!" You think angrily as you glare furiously at Tom, holding your hair to cover your ears from the boy's screams.

"Are you okay, [name]?" Finn asks as he watches you bite back the urge to curse right then and there."I'm just fine, Finn," you say through gritted teeth.

"I'm not good with his type at all," Mash says as Tom continues to talk about his joy at seeing Mash become a "bamboo."

"Shut up!! Shut up!! Shut up!! Shut up!! Shut up!! Shut up!! Shut up!! Shut up!! I'm going to shove that bamboo up his ass and twist it until he loses his vocal cords over his stupid idiotic bamboo!!"

"She really isn't okay," Finn thinks as he watches you glaring daggers at Tom and notices how you're holding your ears.

After the incident, Finn takes you to your dorm room, listening to you mutter curses at Tom after you've lost your patience."Now I really notice how obsessive and problematic my roommate is," you sigh as you observe Lemon's side of the room filled with plushies and photos of Mash."Delulu Stalker, ugh."
Elsewhere in the school, a boy with blue hair looked at his newspaper, observing the latest news."IN HIS INTERVIEW, KEY PLAYER, FIRST-YEAR STUDENT, MASH, GIVES CREDIT FOR THEIR VICTORY TO THE EXUBERANT ENCOURAGEMENT OF THEIR CAPTAIN."
"Those from the entrance exams," the boy muttered to himself as he looked at the newspaper. Suddenly, Mash's face in the paper was torn off by the user's magic."They're risking failure for a complete stranger," the boy let the newspaper float as the torn pieces fell onto it. He then held his medallion, observing the photo inside."How naive... they'll be next..."