EP.10

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" Lloyd's two friends scream in terror, trembling in their places."This way, you'll end up getting expelled!" Finn says, looking at Mash. You step away from Finn, smiling at him while patting his head before standing up."In that case, Mash, let me handle this. I'll enjoy disciplining this guy." You smirk sadistically as the wand hidden in your sleeve falls into your hands.
Using your wand, dark tendrils pull Lloyd up. Lloyd looks at you in fear. You grab the boy's face in your fingers, squeezing his cheeks."Because... rotten boys like him deserve to see hell, don't they, Lloyd Cavill?" You ask, smiling as you bring your face close to his, squeezing his face tighter. The boy just stares at you, a hint of blush visible. However, you soon release him, putting your foot on the boy's head as he's now on the ground."My god, is she crazy or something?" Finn wonders mentally as he watches the situation.
"Maybe I did something bad," Mash says as he looks at Lloyd on the ground. As you remove your foot from the boy's head, you observe Mash."Yeah, you did," someone appears on the scene, making you roll your eyes mentally."Here comes the annoying adults," you think as you look at the vice-director approaching.
"VICE DIRECTOR FARMAM!" Lloyd's two friends shout together as they watch the elder."What are you doing here?"
"The boy's father asked me to take care of him personally, and it so happens that I saw the whole scene," you once again roll your eyes mentally, thinking about how annoying this old man was. He was just another jerk from society like the blond."Since you witnessed the whole thing—" the vice-director interrupts Mash, speaking in front of the boy."This was a violent attack on a student."
"Mash, Finn, and (name), we will be conducting a school conference regarding your roles in this." You find yourself next to Finn, patting the boy's head, perhaps on instinct, you're not sure. You're very focused on looking at the vice-director, maybe a red flag being seen. Not only that, but the professor's eyes are on the three of you as if you were some kind of vermin."What a disgust this jerk is. I want to bury him," you think.

"If you stop to notice, you and Lloyd are of different statuses in this school. Different status means different positions and different treatment. If you two are ignorant about this, then I'll have to teach you idiots how this world—" the vice-director's speech is interrupted when Mash delivers a knee to the man's face. You can hear the sound of the nose breaking, and it makes you happy and satisfied that this jerk deserves it.

"Oh no, the vice-director too!" Finn thinks, scared and shocked, as he looks at Mash, frightened, and feels your hand on the boy's hair.