EP.14

You were sitting next to Finn in the bleachers, sighing as you watched the game. "THIS IS THE FIRST MATCH OF THE SEASON! WE HAVE ADLER DORM VS LANG DORM!" That's exactly what's happening and what the announcer said. You were now watching a match of some game, the cheering was so loud that you had to bring your earplugs. "THE GAME IS ALREADY HEATING UP, FOLKS!" You wondered why there was a need to watch something you have absolutely no interest in.

You look down, sighing again when you see your friend Mash on the ground, holding the broom. Of course, he can't fly; he warned everyone yesterday. Still, that bamboo boy kept pestering him. You're only here because of Mash playing and Finn asking you to come.

"When making cream puffs, using warm dough is the key to a bite of happiness. It was kind of strange to see that the topic they were discussing previously had to do with the board of directors on how to make cream puffs; you weren't denying how enjoyable the conversation was becoming."

"Uh, wow..." Finn says, impressed by the mushroom-haired boy. You were smiling as you followed the boys. You had just seen Finn after the meeting in the nurse's office, and now you were walking down the hallway, until your peace was violated.

"YOU MUSHROOM HEAD!" You sigh as you see the conversation taking a boring turn. "WOULD YOU LIKE TO REPRESENT ADLER HOUSE IN A DUELING MATCH?" Dueling match? You become confused as the boy starts talking, now recognizing the irritating being who is shouting. "YOU CAN'T SPELL 'LIFE' WITHOUT 'FIRE,' SO LET'S BURN EVERYTHING WE DESERVE!" It was Knowles's tone as the girls behind the three of you scream, almost bursting your eardrums.

"Kyaaa! OMG! IT'S TOM! He was the most important player in last year's duel!!" You can scowl in anger at these girls screaming. "Offensive athletes are usually the worst, but somehow he makes it work!"

"No, he doesn't," you think as you roll your eyes at the boy ahead and the girls. This Tom kid, whom you look up and down, wasn't even someone cool, just an annoyance. "I'm judging too much by appearances... although I've never been wrong," you shrug off your thoughts.

"Then what is this 'duel'?" You mentally thank Mash for asking the question you were going to ask. "WE COMPETE USING OUR BROOMS! IT'S THE MOST POPULAR SPORT IN THE MAGIC KINGDOM!"

"I've never even heard of this sport," you think as you look bored at the boy before being startled by Finn's happiness beside you. "A first-year student in the duel? That's amazing!" You hold your hand to your chest; as if the boy's shouting wasn't enough, he doesn't even need to shout to speak, and then there's Finn, who startles you with his sudden joy. "But I can't fly on brooms..."

"This conversation isn't going to end anytime soon," you sigh, already thinking about leaving.