A brief explanation:

A quick explanation about the chapters:The chapters are around 399-400 to 500 words because if I exceed or, I don't know, write the entire episode in one chapter, it simply doesn't load. Yes, it doesn't load. I don't know what Wattpad does, but it doesn't load, and sometimes it can just bug and show "not saved or not recorded" multiple times, so I often have to rewrite the chapter.
- Ah, but why are you saying that?
Simply because some unlucky person is asking why the hell I don't write an entire episode in one chapter instead of dividing it into several. There's the explanation, damn it!!
- So, why don't you report it to Wattpad?
It's no use, they don't listen to me.
- Have you tried updating or restarting the app?

Yes, I've tried, and it doesn't work. The same crap happens. So, you'll have to accept that there's more than one chapter for a single episode. Deal with it, damn it. I'm being kind and updating this crap every day for you, not only in Portuguese and English but also on other apps! Quotev, Ao3, and Spirit Fanfic. So, don't come here asking if some idiot is reposting my story. Look at the account; if it's in English, it's mine! If it's in Portuguese, it's also mine! Damn, I'm already being kind by translating this crap.

Damn, stop bothering me.

I'm pissed!

And besides:- Why do you put music in your chapters?
Because I want to, damn it. Let me do it. I want you to listen to music. If you don't like it, just don't listen. I don't know, pause or lower the volume.
- Why did you change the name?
"Mashle: Magic and Muscle Romance"?Seriously, it was cliché. I only put that name before because I didn't know what title to give to this crap, so just accept my "Dark Nebula" because it's much better.
- I didn't like the new name of the fanfic.
I don't give a damn. The book is mine. If I want to, I can kill Mash, Finn, and Lemon. Screw the story; it's mine. If I want, I can make Finn end up with Rayne, even if they're siblings, and that's disgusting. If you support it, go fuck yourself and get out of my sight. Don't you dare stand in front of me; otherwise, I'll kill you, damn it! Screw incest and all that crap. Disgusting!

"I hate incest, if you support or ship Rayne x Finn, go fuck yourself and kill yourself."

- Why are you like this?
I don't know, maybe because people are constantly testing my patience!Sorry for the rudeness: this is a day later, seriously, stop bothering me. I don't want to get stressed.

Other accounts:Same shitAo3: Belle_KawataQuotev: Belle_KawataSpirit fanfic: Belle_KawataWattpad: you're here, idiot!!"

Ao3: Belle_Kawata
Quotev: Belle_Kawata
Spirit fanfic: Belle_Kawata
Wattpad: you're here, idiot!!"