EP.02

You were alone within those walls, but you could hear conversations from others."Well, let's go, always take the right!" You say, already walking and turning to the right, navigating and observing the monsters. They weren't too strong or too weak; it was just a matter of pulling some grass and wall vines to divert their attention."Scram, buddy!" You say as you create an opening for the monster to fall through.
Starting to run along the path, you accidentally bump into someone, causing the person to fall backward. "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking," you say upon seeing the red-haired boy. You help him up, and he seems to be staring at you."It's okay, goodbye!" You say, already running to the other side, realizing that you're now out of the labyrinth.

"Ah... I got out... didn't even have time to kill those worms," you think, imagining the monsters begging for mercy as you make thorns pierce through their chests. You smile at the thought.

Before a noise jolts you awake, looking back, you see the mushroom-haired boy breaking the labyrinth walls. You watch as the students are now furious about the situation.The uproar irritates you, and you rub your forehead, sighing. You contemplate intensely, resisting the urge to grab your wand and bury all those who are shouting in the ground."(Name)!" You feel a hand on your shoulder and quickly look to the side, confused. It's Lance."Hey," you say calmly, now observing the commotion.
The mushroom-haired boy breaking the professor's wand brought a slight smile to your face, enjoying the professor's suffering. Soon after, someone arrives."Quiet down," looking at the person in the sky, you see the director."From now on, we will begin the final interviews. At this moment, I will be in charge of the examination."
It seems that the students are shocked, much like the proud professor."But sir, why are you here?" Claude asks, to which the director responds by simply turning around and saying, "Mr. Claude, go to my office when everything is finished." You smile when the professor goes down on his knees. You're now in a good mood, something Lance can only sigh about beside you.