EP.05

Following that were the dormitories. As the school was a boarding school, it was common to have a shared room with a roommate. Now, as you walk through the corridors looking, you finally find it."107!" you say as you knock on the door and then open it. There's that blonde girl from earlier."Oh, hello! I'm Lemon, and you are?"
"(Name)," you reply, shaking her hand. It seems that your roommate is a bit fun to be around—how interesting.After settling into the dorm room, you put away all your belongings, grab a light novel, and open it to read. Lemon is probably off doing something at the moment.After some reading of your light novel, you treasure it and start pulling out your notebook, opening it to study. Well, you can't afford to get expelled here, so it's better to study a bit.

Lemon had already arrived; she observed as you were quietly finishing your notes and, instead, starting to pack your things.

On the following day, it was a lesson on how to fly on a broomstick. Luckily, you brought yours, and you stood next to a boy with hair split in two halves."Today, you will learn how to fly on a broomstick," the teacher begins to explain the lesson. "Channel magical energy into the broom and command it with the word 'Fly.' Mount it and adjust the magic to keep it afloat. BEGIN!" The teacher concludes, and soon everyone is attempting to make their broomsticks ascend. Once again, it's a breeze, as if you haven't done it at home, and with a simple whisper, "Fly," your broom on the ground went straight into your hands.

You held your broomstick, ready to await the next command from the teacher. "Let's just get this over with," you think as you notice that half of the students are still struggling to make their broomsticks rise into their hands. However, the class is interrupted when you hear someone starting to argue.

"Well, well, I have entertainment today!" You smile as you see a boy starting to argue with another.

"That was cheating, you jerk! Don't pretend to be innocent! It lifted before you gave the command!" They began to argue, well, only the boy did; it seems the other one wasn't getting it."Now, let's see how fast you can go," the teacher says as you now look at her while holding the broomstick in one hand."I like that. How about we make a bet?" you turn to face the altercation, smiling satisfactorily as you gaze at the two."Whoever loses will obey the other while we're still in the academy, do you agree?" the boy says."Okay."

You smile, your fingers resting on your face along with your well-manicured and delicate nails. "I want to see the loser suffer, my live entertainment," you think, smiling mischievously. The teacher gets ready, and the two boys also prepare themselves."On your marks, get set—" before she can finish, the mushroom boy is already on the other side. You're a bit shocked, gripping the handle of the broomstick.

"OH MY GOODNESS!! HE BROKE THE WORLD RECORD! HE BROKE THE WORLD RECORD! HE BROKE THE WORLD RECORD!!!" the teacher screams while looking in shock at the boy, which you were also stunned. I mean, you expected some loser and then more fighting, and entertainment, but now you're genuinely impressed by the boy.

"Did you see that?" "What just happened?!" The students were talking, and you were still processing what happened, what you saw. You witnessed the boy throw the broomstick and then mount it in mid-air. That was truly impressive.