EP.22

"Big brother! Did you get into a fight again?!" Little Anna says as she observes her brother's injuries."I didn't," he replies.

"LIE! I'M GOING TO TELL EVERYTHING TO AISHI!" Anna pushes Lance to sit on the bed, not noticing the girl outside the door, holding her blood-stained gloved hands while dripping and staining her plush bunny, a chic rabbit."Sit down, I'm going to fix you!" Anna says as she holds the wand."So why did you get into a fight?"

"I just tripped," Lance lies, while Anna just sighs irritably."What a lie! You're a terrible liar! I bet you're not even trying," she retorts."I am!" Lance responds as he watches Anna sigh sadly and then relax.

"I heard that you saved a child who was being mistreated, and the bullies tried to get back at you, didn't they?" Her fingers tightened around the plush toy, blood staining the white fabric even more."Wow... but you know, you may be clumsy, but you're also very kind. That's why I love you, and I'm sure Aishi-" the door then opens, and you poke your head inside.

"(Name)?" Lance asks, shocked. He watches as you enter, hands behind your back."So, you've been fighting?" You tilt your head, Lance can only look down in embarrassment, while Anna turns to look at you. "I already scolded him!" You simply rub Anna's head, and Lance can see that now you're not wearing gloves as you usually do."Now, how about we heal this idiot?" You turn to Anna, one hand holding your wand and the other running through his hair.
"Can I help?" You smile at the little girl.

"Of course! Two will make it easier," you say, turning to look at Lance while smiling, wiping the dirt off the boy's cheek, which is now slightly pink.

"Anna!, Anna!" Lance shouts as he rushes up the stairs, opening the door with force and looking at the girl lying on the bed. Next to the girl is a stuffed rabbit wearing an eye patch, the same one that belonged to you. Perhaps Lance didn't arrive in time to see you, but the plush toy already tells that you've been here to see Anna."Anna..." Lance murmurs as he approaches the girl on the bed, while her parents look on.

"The illness will take away her magic and her mark, it's incurable. The doctors said she has at most 5 years," Lance's father said as he looked at the girl in the bed.

"If she loses her magic, we'll have to hand her over to the government," Lance's father says, sighing now."But she'll-" Lance says, looking shocked at the situation."Yes, we have no choice. Why did I give birth to a child like this?" Lance's mother says as his father puts a hand on the boy's shoulder."This is for your future too, Lance."

"How could I accept something so cruel? Anna did nothing wrong!" Lance thinks before pushing his father's hand away from his shoulder. "GET AWAY! YOU'RE NOT OUR PARENTS ANYMORE! I'M GOING TO...! Make sure of it."

"It's the Magic Department, they created this rotten system, (Name) was right! This society is too cruel... I will become a divine visionary and save you, Anna, and I will change this society as (Name) wanted!"