EP.17

The next day, you found yourself standing next to Finn, looking sideways, not recognizing the two idiots yelling and drawing attention to Mash.
"MASH! IT'S TIME TO PRACTICE!! DREAM BIG!! LAND AMONG THE STARS!! HUFF HUFF!! LET'S GO! WE HAVE TO BECOME BAMBOOS!!" yelled Tom, whom you were mentally cursing."Mash, I heard you don't like studying, so I thought it would be nice if we reviewed everything together~" Lemon commented while holding a stack of books and swaying timidly, blushing as she looked at Mash.
"You're not leaving," Finn thought as he held onto your cloak tightly, preventing you from leaving the room."God, give me patience," you prayed through gritted teeth.
"DIDN'T WE PROMISE WE'D BE NUMBER 1?!" Tom shouted while Mash retorted, "I didn't."

"Here are potions, tales of magic, enchantments, divinations..." Lemon continued to list off items while Mash expressed, "So much stuff," to Lemon, as Tom kept talking.

"REMEMBER, THIS ISN'T A GAME!! WE ARE BAMBOOS! BAMBUUS! BAMBUS!!" Tom continued his passionate speech, while Lemon added, "There are also magical creatures and dark arts, you should at least try to study."It seems that Mash is overwhelmed by their friends. Mash turns his head to look at Finn and you, murmuring,
 "Can you help me here, Finn? (Name)?"

Mash watches as Finn pretends to sleep, but it's noticeable that he's lowering one of his hands that was holding his wand aggressively, not to mention his face is turned away."Traitors " Mash mutters under his breath.

"Not today!" Finn thinks as he once again lowers his hand holding his wand aggressively, almost breaking it with anger, and pretends to sleep at the same time.

When you were about to attack the boy, Finn restrained himself and prepared, pulling you in while still pretending to sleep, resting your head on his shoulder as he tried to calm things down."She's going to try to kill someone!!" Finn thinks as he opens one eye, watching you gritting your teeth and giving a murderous look."Please help me, God!!" Finn thinks as he closes his eyes again.

"You guys seem to be having fun," the group now turns their attention to the boy who just arrived. Finn still holds your arms as he looks at the new boy, while you, Lemon, Tom, and Mash also gaze at the blue-haired boy.

"Do you mind if I join you?" he asks.