EP.24

Lance looked at the photo he had taken, the fact that you were lying asleep on his bed, partly due to Lance's fault, was like a dream come true. Lance walked over to the study desk in his dorm room, he picked up a utility knife and removed the locket, opening it and taking out the childhood photo, leaving only his sister's photo in it. Taking the photo he had taken, he cut it, cropping out your face and placing it in the locket where the other photo had been.

He smiled as he saw that he had "updated" his locket, setting the utility knife aside. Lance picked up the locket in his hand, sighing happily. "Finally, I have a current photo of you after years," Lance thought to himself as he put on the locket and looked at your sleeping form. He approached your body, running his hand through your hair. "After years... I finally find you at the entrance exam, but I can't talk to you, and I let you go again..."

"I still don't understand what you saw in that boy, unfortunately... and I couldn't win," 

"I'll make our dream come true, (name), just wait a little longer," Lance whispered, pressing a kiss to your forehead and gently tracing the line of your face. "Even back then, you chose to give up one of your lines just to buy more time for Anna."

"I'm sorry, I failed you all, but I won't make that mistake again," Lance whispered as he looked at you before rising to his feet. "This spell really makes them sleep deeply for quite some time." Lance thought to himself as he looked at the wand in his hand, knowing that after trapping you in a bottle, he had cast a spell to make you sleep so he could use the empty bottle.

"THAT DAMNED BASTARD AND WHORE!" You shout, quickly waking up and sitting up in bed. Lance turns to look at you, his body swaying slowly with drowsiness as his eyes struggle to stay open. "Son of a bitch..." you mutter as you try to see who's in front of you, while Lance hastily closes a drawer.

"Who's there?" You ask sleepily as you try to focus your blurry vision on the figure in front of you. "It's just me," Lance says, approaching the bed and sitting down. "Ah, damn it!" you curse, already feeling irritated. You try to move your foot under the covers to kick Lance, but the blankets prevent the kick from being strong enough to do anything more than nudge him. "Can you cut it out? I just want to talk."

"You talk to my pussy, you asshole," you say, getting up quickly and leaving the bed. But it goes wrong when your blood pressure drops, and you almost fall backward, but Lance gets up and catches you, holding you against his chest. "You should be careful, you just woke up," he says.

"Fuck it! I have to see the others," you say, already trying to get up properly but the blood pressure isn't allowing it. "At least let's talk for a bit," Lance suggests.

"Why didn't you come to visit me after Anna got sick?" Lance's question makes your heart ache."I was busy... with my family," you reply in an irritated tone, as if you wanted to convey your annoyance with your family.

The silence settles in the room, and you feel Lance's arm tighten around your waist from behind."I'm sorry... I should have warned you," "If only I could've..." you think to yourself, looking down, "you probably should hate me for this," you feel Lance embrace you from behind."I don't hate you. Just, don't do it again," Lance says seriously, and you simply nod. You close your eyes, placing your hand over the arm that's wrapped around you."I'm sorry..."

"It's okay," "I finally have you in my arms..." Lance thinks, laying his head on your shoulder and smiling as he hugs you. You look down, listening to Lance's heartbeat behind you, before remembering something important.

"MY WAND!!"
"Your wand?"