EP.04

A lot has happened, including the choice of dormitories. As some students were called, your name was mentioned, and you were placed in the Adler house. The classes were different, and that's why it was a bit strange to be in a class with the mushroom-haired boy.The teacher then begins to introduce herself and start the lesson. "Today we will learn one of the most basic spells: the unlocking spell. First, I'll show you how it's done."

It was kind of boring; I mean, it's a basic spell, and you already know it by heart. So, while the teacher was taking the lock and opening it with the spell, you were already opening and closing yours out of boredom. It was tiresome to say the least."Optisart! You must imagine that you are opening the lock while infusing magical energy into it," she explains. In reality, it was much simpler. At first, visualization might help, but later, just the thought of wanting to open it is enough. But you don't want to come off as a know-it-all, not when you're trying not to become a divine visionary. So, for now, you just need to get good grades, enough to stay but not so good that it might give you a chance to become a divine visionary.

"Optis, ah, arts," you yawn midway through the spell's explanation, but it's already enough for that lock to open. This makes you poke it with the wand while it's already unlocked.

Things got interesting when the teacher got annoyed. This makes you smile as you watch her get angry and the student respond. So far, you don't know his name, but whoever he is, he's bringing one of the things you like—fights and drama. Not that you like to admit it out loud.