EP.15

"IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE HERE, GO HOME!"
"STOP MESSING AROUND AND LEAVE ALREADY!" the audience screams, throwing garbage at the boy on the field.

You turn to look at Mash, who was with Tom in front, waving his arms, which makes you laugh a bit at his foolishness. Finn seems to notice that you're laughing and looks at you, calling your name several times, but it seems like you're not hearing him. Then you feel someone touch your shoulder, looking to the side you see Finn. You reach for your hair, taking out the earplugs, holding them in your hands and looking at the boy.

"Yes?"

"Forget it..." Finn says, looking at your hands holding the earplugs before turning his head to Mash, just as you do. "I hope everything's okay with Mash," Finn says, looking visibly nervous as he watches the boy.

"You got this, babe," you turn your head to Lemon in an instant. "How's that?" Then Tom starts flying on his broom, but he's knocked down with a strong shove from an opponent player. Everyone seems surprised by the fall, especially because Lang House was winning the match.
"ANOTHER 10 POINTS FOR LANG HOUSE AND THE GAP KEEPS GROWING!!" the game announcer shouted as you watched the match."WITH TWO PLAYERS DOWN, THIS GAME IS OURS!!" yelled the opposing team's player, but before anything could happen...

"Mash jumps off the ground, flying into the sky!"

"HE FLEW!!" the crowd shouted.

"Did he really do that?" You ask, leaning towards Finn as you both watched Mash in shock."Y-yes," Finn responds, also surprised and a bit nervous as he watched the match and Mash in the air.
"H-hey!" the shocked crowd looked at Mash. "LOOK, HE'S STANDING IN THE AIR! SO, DOES HE FLY OR NOT?!" Some people asked as they observed the boy.The game then continues as Mash asks for the ball from someone on his team.
"HE CAUGHT THE BALL! WHAT'S HE GOING TO DO WITH IT?" the announcer shouted as everyone watched Mash."From that distance? No chance!" yelled someone from the crowd as they watched Mash raise the ball.
But everyone was surprised when the ball hit the hoop, the force behind it was remarkable."THEY'RE STILL 40 POINTS BEHIND AND TIME IS RUNNING OUT!""WAIT, LOOK AT THAT!!"After Mash throws the ball and the ball makes a perfect curve, returning to Mash's hand, which he throws again, repeating the process.

"He really..." You look at Finn, who was also agreeing and a bit surprised. Lemon was obviously swooning over Mash next to you, but you didn't pay attention to that. You were more impressed with the points Mash scored.

"THE WINNER IS ADLER HOUSE!!! FOR SETTING A RECORD SCORE, THE WINNING TEAM WILL RECEIVE A SILVER COIN!!"