EP.20

"DON'T DO IT, MASH!! HE'S DANGEROUS!" Tom yelled as he watched the fight."That's right! I have a bad feeling about this," Lemon added, also watching the fight, while Finn stood behind, feeling nervous and scared about the situation."OH MY GOD! MY LIFE IS OVER! IT'S ALL OVER!"
"Hmm? What's wrong? Scared to answer?" Lance asked as he looked at Mash's silence. Mash then begins to speak in a serious tone."No. I'm just waiting for you to start..."
"Great, at least you have sportsmanship," Lance says as he rummages for something inside his uniform, retrieving his wand."But before we begin, let's make things easier. GRAVIOLE!" Suddenly, around Mash and Lance, a regular stage of earth begins to appear and rise from the ground.

"This flashy display makes no difference!" Mash says as he quickly approaches Lance, ready to punch him in the face. "Do you really want to defeat me without magic?"

"GRAVIOLE!" Before Mash's fist could reach Lance, a wave of magic pushed him to the ground, causing the earth around Mash to crack and fissures to appear."MASH, NO!" Mash's friends inside the bottle shout as they watch him on the ground.
"Are you taking this seriously? Do you really think you can get through this easily?" Lance says, still using his gravity magic to force Mash to stay on the ground."Do you even have any ambition? Of course, you don't. It's a waste for you to possess a silver coin." Lance's magic sinks Mash further into the earth."I don't need anyone invading my territory. I WILL BE THE LAST ONE STANDING! While trash like you waste your lives rolling around on the ground."
Mash then tries to gather strength to stand up from the gravity magic."There's no use trying to get up, no human can withstand this gravity," Lance is surprised when Mash thrusts his fist into the earth."I can manage without needing to stand up," and before he could realize it, Mash pulls something from the earth, a massive root."A root? He managed to pull that from the ground... this is ridiculous!" The root then extends towards where Lance is, surprising him, causing Lance to jump away, deactivating his magic.

"Looks like you'd also like to stay... crawling!" Mash says seriously as he looks at Lance kneeling on the ground.