EP.08

You leave the dormitory, bidding farewell to Lemon as she heads to her class and you to yours. You approach Finn, "Oh, good morning, Finn." He seems nervous but turns and gives a smile."Good morning, (name)."

"Good, it's potions class now," you hear Mash say in front of you, and you look at him as he rummages through his backpack.

"Oh no, my book is in tatters," you see Mash holding his torn book. You open your backpack and take out your book, approaching Mash."Good morning, Mash."

"Good morning, (name)," he looks confused as you offer your book, with a closed-eye smile.

"You can use mine; I don't mind," you say with a closed-eye smile.

"But then you won't be able to study."

"It's okay; I can use Finn's book along with him," you turn to look at Finn, who just bites his lips."Oh, hello again. I was waiting for you yesterday, but you didn't show up. Why?" You hear someone and look to the side, observing the blond, Lloyd, approaching. He talks to Mash but then turns to look at you. You just raise an eyebrow before smiling mischievously."Oh, my bad. I was making cream puffs," Mash seems to break the silence, and you turn to look at him. You step aside and sit next to Finn, who was quite nervous. You look at him with concern and put your hand on his shoulder."Are you okay? If you're not feeling well, I can accompany you to the infirmary."
He just looks a bit surprised but then averts his gaze. "It's okay, no need to worry."Putting your hands on the table, you rest your head in your hands, hiding your lips and only showing your eyes. Eyes that were staring intently at Finn and then at Lloyd."Uh oh, looks like I might have to cut some roots," you think while smiling with your hidden lips, feeling Lloyd's gaze on you. You just smile with your kind facade, which makes the boy smile too."Filthy worm," you think while still smiling gently at everyone."So, to start, I want you to square this for us," Lloyd says, turning to Mash.

"Ok"