EP.06

"Damn it! You cheated again!" That light-brown-haired boy shouted again, heading towards the boy with mushroom-like hair. "Can't face the facts, huh? I kinda feel sorry for you."

"Shut up!""It's okay, I'll forget about the bet.""Are you kidding me, you son of a—" the boy's mouth is sewn shut, and you notice someone approaching."He sewed that guy's mouth shut! Looks like this drama isn't ending anytime soon. Well, I'm glad I came," you feel pleased to see the conflict continuing, as you enjoy watching people fight among themselves.
"Calm down, calm down, no need for all this drama!" The blond boy spoke as he approached the two."This guy here is my friend."
"Hah, whatever then," the mushroom-haired boy says. You look at the boy with the sewn mouth; he seems nervous, and soon the whispers follow."Wow, Cavill is talking to him!" They seemed to be afraid."Look at that..., we have a wolf in sheep's clothing."You think as you continue to listen to the murmurs. Your smile has already faded, and now you're looking at the three of them.
"Hey, you caught my attention. How about we become friends? I'm Lloyd Cavill.""Reboloid cavuar?"A silence hangs in the air, and everyone can feel the tension. You're busy using your hands with well-manicured nails to cover the smile that's about to break out. Not just that, but a laugh that's on the verge of escaping.
"Excuse me, you two! The class isn't over!" The teacher calls, causing Lloyd to step away along with the boy with the sewn mouth. You could see that the sewn-mouth boy was keeping up a facade. Under your hands, you smirked maliciously."Oh, it will be so satisfying to see him lose his act," with the smirk faded, you lower your hand, putting on a neutral but slightly alarmed face, just to play along.
(Explaining your personality quickly: You're almost a sadist, but you enjoy it when people you consider bad get what they deserve. You basically laugh when bad people face consequences. You also love drama and fights; you're a top-notch gossip, but you hide it with your facade. Basically, only the closest ones can see it. Furthermore, you'd like to make (nome) a somewhat unidentifiable person, so many times the personality will be a bit strange.)