𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬|𝐃. 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨...

By SamTheWashingMachine

Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washing... More

𝕬𝖈𝖙 1
𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙-1
𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
𝕻𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖙
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙
𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕭𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖘
𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝕿𝖎𝖊𝖘
𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝕸𝖊
𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕲𝖎𝖗𝖑𝖘
𝕳𝖆𝖚𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉
𝕳𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝕽𝖊𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕿𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕻𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖙
𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘
𝖀𝖓𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊
𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖒𝖓𝖊𝖉
𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑 𝕸𝖊 𝕺𝖓𝖈𝖊
𝕬 𝕱𝖊𝖜 𝕲𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕸𝖊𝖓
𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕲𝖔𝖊𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖍𝖔𝖔𝖉
𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕴𝖓
𝖀𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖑
𝕸𝖎𝖘𝖘 𝕸𝖞𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖘
𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘
𝕴𝖘𝖔𝖇𝖊𝖑
𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝕯𝖆𝖞
𝕬𝖈𝖙 2
𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖞𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖙 - 2
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕽𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓
𝕭𝖗𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕹𝖊𝖜 𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉
𝕭𝖆𝖉 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌
𝕸𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝕷𝖆𝖓𝖊
𝕶𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖔𝖗 𝕭𝖊 𝕶𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖉
𝕻𝖑𝖆𝖓 𝕭
𝕸𝖆𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊
𝕽𝖔𝖘𝖊
𝕶𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖆
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖊
𝕭𝖞 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖙
𝕯𝖆𝖉𝖉𝖞 𝕴𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖊𝖘
𝕮𝖗𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖗 𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖞
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖌𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙
𝕶𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝕿𝖍𝖞 𝕰𝖓𝖊𝖒𝖞
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕯𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊
𝕶𝖑𝖆𝖚𝖘
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝕯𝖆𝖞
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕾𝖚𝖓 𝕬𝖑𝖘𝖔 𝕽𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖘
𝕬𝖘 𝕴 𝕷𝖆𝖞 𝕯𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌

162 𝕮𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖘

650 17 0
By SamTheWashingMachine

"Where did Vicki say she was going?" Sheriff Forbes questioned. I was sitting in her office and we were being questioned about the disappearance of Vicki. Well, more like her "leaving" town. 

"She didn't mention anything," I lied. I was a good liar so I am sure she would believe me. 

"Did she tell her brother where she was going?" She asked. 

"Not that I know of, but Jeremy came to me and told me that Vicki was leaving," I answered. 

"Well, is there anyone that I can talk to that may know what happened with her prior to leaving town?" The sheriff questioned. 

"Stefan Salvatore may know. Matt called me and told me that Stefan came by their house, but Vicki didn't want to see him," I told her. Now, that part was true. 

"What was he doing there?" She asked. She really thought she was getting somewhere. 

"He was trying to help her. I told Stefan I was worried about Jeremy. He was dating Vicki, and she had a drug problem, so he tried to help," I lied. I honestly couldn't care less who Jeremy dates. He's gotta learn the hard way. 

"So, Stefan got involved because you asked him to?" she asked, needing clarification. 

I nodded, "Yes, I asked Stefan to help. I thought that by helping Vicki, he was helping my brother."

"What was her behavior like those last few days before she left?" She asked. 

"Up and down. Very sketchy, like she was coming down from some major party," I explained. 

"Any signs of aggression or violence?" She pressed. 

"Not that I remember," I lied. Of course, she pinned my sister to the wall.

"So, you believe Vicky really has left town?" She asked. 

"Yes," I said as I nodded. 

****

I was walking out the police station and I saw Elena walk away from Stefan who had a sad look on his face. "Hey Stef," I said, trying out the nickname. 

"Hey," he said. 

"Just for future notice I am going to be using that nickname now. Also don't worry about my sister, she's being dramatic and she'll come around, I promise. You can tell she's head over heels for you, so don't lose hope yet Mr. I Eat Bambi," I told him as he chuckled. 

"Thanks Rose. I'll see you later," he said as I nodded and walked to the car where my family was waiting for me. 

****

I was sitting next to Elena eating a pint of ice cream when Aunt Jenna came to sit next to us. "Your wallowing," She states as Elena looks over to her. 

"So are you," Elena says as she goes back to fiddling with the blanket that's covering us. 

"My wallow is legitimate. I was dumped," Aunt Jenna says as I sigh. 

"Yeah. Well, Logan's a jerk," I state bluntly as Elena nods. 

"You didn't get a brushoff e-mail saying, "I'm leaving town. See ya," Jenna tells Elena. I mean, she's not wrong. Elena is just being difficult and dramatic. Just date the guy already. Yeah, I get Stefan is a vampire, but he is a good one. He doesn't kill or anything. I mean, I'm sure he has, but that's the past Stefan is trying to forget. I would consider that good in my book that he is changing for the better. Unlike Damon who can be off his rocker at times. Which brings me to my next problem, I cannot stop thinking about him. I mean I try to distract myself, but it's not working. Is this what it's like when you have feelings for someone? Well either way I hope they fade fast because the longer I have these feelings, the harder I am going to fall when he tells me that he is still in love with Katherine, wherever she is. I just know that I can't let him or hint to how I feel about him. I just can't, that would be embarrassing and awkward and just ruin everything. 

"Wanna keep it down over there?" Jeremy calls out from the kitchen. I forgot he was there doing whatever. 

"Why? What are you doing?" Jenna questions as she turns around as do I. 

"Homework," He states. Elena, Jenna, and I pass each other looks as Elena sits up and turns to look at Jeremy. 

"Since when do you do homework?" Elena asks, furrowing her eyebrows. 

"I gotta finish this. I'm way behind, and I have a quiz tomorrow, so. . ." He trails off. 

"What do you think?" Elena asks us in a fake serious tone. 

"Alien?" I joke. 

"Some sort of replicant," Jenna says. 

Jeremy looks up us, "He can hear you." 

****

I was lying in bed with Elena. I decided to sleep in her bed because she was feeling all mopey and she asked me to stay with her. I had been awake for a while, but I was just staring at the ceiling thinking about a certain icy-eyed vampire. I heard someone knock and I looked to the door to see Bonnie coming in. "You up?" She asks Elena as she just saw me move. I sit up straight and look at Bonnie. 

"No," Elena says as she covers her face with her bed covers and Bonnie just sighs. She comes over to the bed and pulls the sheets off of Elena while she protests, "No, No." 

"Why haven't you called me back? Oh, and Rose, Grams has a message for you," Bonnie says looking towards Elena and then me. I had been learning spells with Grams recently. She lets me siphon her a little, but mostly has me siphoning from objects. It's been fun learning with her. She taught me how to light a candle and float feathers and a few other tricks. 

"I'm sorry," Elena apologizes. 

"Are you gonna stay in there forever?" Bonnie asks her. 

"Yup," Elena says as she pops the p. 

Bonnie sighs, "Move over." Elena nudges my arm and I scoot over so she can make room for Bonnie. "I'm officially worried. What's going on?" Bonnie asks Elena. 

"I'm tired of thinking, of talking. I--" Elena says, but is cut off by Bonnie. Well Elena, I'm tired of life, you get used to it. 

"Can I get a one-line version, so I can at least pretend to be helpful?" 

"Stefan and her are splitsVille," I told her as Bonnie looked at me with a Be Sensitive look. 

"I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" Bonnie asks, voice filled with concern for my twin. 

"Stupid question, Bonnie," I mumble. 

"Right, that was a stupid question," She sighs, "I know I've been kind of M.I.A. when you needed me the most. I suck." 

"You wanna make it up to me? Get my mind off it," Elena tells Bonnie. Yes, a distraction, finally. I will do anything to get my mind off Damon. 

"Just remember you asked for it," Bonnie says with a smile. She gets up and shuts the window, grabs some scissors, and cuts open Elena's pillow. 

"Hey!" Elena exclaims. 

"Uh, be patient," Bonnie tells her as she empties the feathers of the pillow onto the bed and sits down in front of Elena. 

"Ok," Elena says as she nods. 

"I need to swear you to secrecy. Not you Rose, you already know," Ahh, yes, Bonnie being a witch. Grams had told me because she would make Bonnie put spells on random objects so I could siphon from them. 

"It's kind of a bad week for that kinda stuff," Elena tells her. 

"Swear, 'cause I'm not supposed to be showing you this," Bonnie says. 

"Ok. I swear," Elena says. 

"Ok, there's no windows open, right?" Bonnie asks Elena, already knowing the answer. 

"Right," Elena says as she looks around just to make sure

"There's no fan, no air conditioning." Bonnie says. 

"None. What are you doing?" Elena asks Bonnie with a shrug of her shoulders. 

"Grams just showed me this. You're gonna love it. You ready?" Bonnie says while keeping up her bright smile. Elena nods. Bonnie lifts a hand in the air, using her magic to levitate the feather as Elena stares at the floating feather in astonishment. Bonnie then stops levitating the feather and Elena furrows her eyebrows, then looks at Bonnie. 

"Bonnie, what's going on?" She asks. What does it look like?  Bonnie exhales a breath as she lifts all the feathers with her two hands, then they all fall down. Then they are back up again, but this time Bonnie isn't using her hands and the feathers are floating all around us. Elena gets up on her knees and looks around at all feathers while she laughs.  

"It's true, Elena. Everything my Grams told me. It's impossible, but it's true. I'm a witch," Bonnie confirms. 

Elena is nodding her head as she says, "I believe you." We all do a little laugh. 

****

"It's weird, huh? After all this time about joking about being psychic, I really am a witch," Bonnie says as we laugh a little, "You don't think I am a freak now, do you?" We were still on Elena's bed talking. I also did a little magic of my own. Bonnie let me siphon her as I lifted the feathers also. 

"No. Of course not. Uh, Bonnie, I just--I don't understand though. If your Grams asked you to keep all this a secret, why did you tell me?" Elena asks. 

"You're my best friend, both of yall. I can't keep secrets from you. Oh, and Rose, Grams told me that she has something that she needs you to do," Bonnie says as I nod. 

****

Elena brought me to the Salvatore house so she can patch things up with Stefan. She said after we can go to Grams' house so she can do whatever she needed me to. I got out of the car and followed Elena to the porch as she rang the bell. "It's open! Come on in!" I heard someone yell. Elena and I walked in. We looked around and I saw a girl I haven't seen since boarding school. "Oh, my god," she said. She had a towel wrapped around herself and I had a feeling Elena would get the wrong message. 

"Oh my god. Lexi!?" I said with a smile on my face. 

"Rose!" She recognized. I walked up to her and gave her a hug and pulled away. She looked at Elena in confusion, "How uh. . .Wh--Who. . ." Lexi was stunned. 

"Uh, I'm Elena," Elena introduced herself, "Who are you?" She pointed at Lexi as she furrowed her eyebrows. 

"Lexi, a friend of Stefan's and Rose," she said. 

"Is he here?" Elena asked Lexi. 

"He's in the shower. Um, do you wanna wait?" Lexi asked. Oh shoot. Now Elena definitely had the wrong message. I know Lexi, she has good morals, she would never do something with Stefan and I'm sure he's told her about the beautiful Elena. 

"No," Elena said, shaking her head. 

"I'll tell him you stopped by," Lexi said with a smile. 

"That's ok," Elena said dramatically as I rolled my eyes. 

Elena started to walk out of the house as I called out to her, "Elena, wait!"

"No, Rose. Just, I need some time alone, can you just walk to Grams' house?" She asked. She did not just tell me to walk. I'll ask Stefan to vamp speed me there or something, or Damon, wherever he's at. I nodded at her and walked back inside the house and Lexi was still standing where she was. 

"So, I'm guessing you're a vampire?" I asked. 

"Yeah," She nodded. 

"Well, Elena ditched me so. . ." I trailed off. 

"What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be in boarding school till graduation?" Lexi asked me. 

"My parents died. No one could pay the tuition so I had to come back here," I explained. 

"Oh, I'm sorry about your parents," she said in a sad tone. 

"It's alright. Oh, and I found out I'm a siphoner. I'm like a witch, but I can't generate my own magic, but I can take it from magical objects and stuff. The more I take the longer it lasts. It's pretty fun, I used it on Damon a couple of times," I said as she looked at me surprisingly. "Well anyways, I'm gonna look for something to eat," I said as I walked off to the kitchen. 

****

I walked into Stefan's room and laid down on the bed where Lexi was doing her makeup and Stefan was speaking, "No, Elena is. . .Elena's warm, and she's-- she's kind, and she's caring, and she's selfless, and it's real. And honestly, when I'm around her, I--I completely forget what I am." 

"Oh my god," I said as Stefan had a small smile on his face from thinking of Elena. 

"You're in love with her," Lexi said, finishing my sentence off. 

"Yeah. Yeah, I am," Stefan admitted. Oh, High school romance. 

"Wow," Lexi said as she closed her little mirror she used for her makeup. 

****

I walked into the grill with Lexi, it was filled with tons of people. Caroline is an expert at throwing parties. Stefan said he would meet up with us later, he had to say something to Elena. "Where's my brother?" Damon asked as he walked up to Lexi and I. 

"Said he'd meet us here," Lexi said as she completely passed by Damon and I stayed in my spot. 

"May I buy you a drink Ms. Rose?" Damon said jokingly and I rolled my eyes. 

"Sure, why the hell not?" I said as I walked over to the bar and sat down and Damon followed. 

"Bourbon for the lady," Damon compelled and the bartender nodded and walked away to get our drinks. I wish Elena was here to be honest. Ugh where is Caroline? I looked all over for Caroline when the bartender finally came back with our drinks. Damon and I clinked our drinks together and took a sip. "Where's your sister?" I heard Damon speak. 

I looked over at him and sighed, "Moping at home about your brother because she thought Stefan was messing around with Lexi. She even had the audacity to tell me to walk home from your house. She has been really dramatic lately, I wonder if it's that time of the month, probably not, she's always like that. Anyways. . .What have you been doing all day?" 

"Oh, you know, roaming the streets of Mystic Falls. I even ran into Caroline," he told me. 

"Damon, tell me you left Caroline alone," I told him as he chuckled. 

"Speaking of Caroline, I gotta go, she had a favor to do for me," he said as he downed his bourbon and began walking towards Caroline. 

"Wait, Damon," I told him, but he just kept walking and I sighed and decided to finish my drink. 

****

I was still sitting at the bar when Caroline came up to me and asked, "Do you think I'm shallow?" 

I furrowed my eyebrows "No, who told you that?" 

"Damon. He called me a shallow, useless waste of space," she said, her voice breaking a little. 

"You know what Caroline? I got you," I told her as I downed the rest of my drink and stood up in search for Damon to give him a piece of my mind. 

I didn't have to search far because Damon was coming up to the bar. Before he could sit down, I gave him a good hard shove to where he stumbled back. "Woah, what was that for?" he asked me as he raised his hands in a mock surrender. 

"Did you tell Caroline that she was shallow and useless waste of space?" I asked him and he stayed silent. I scoffed as I crossed my arms, "Are you serious. Look, yes, Caroline can have some traits people find annoying, but she's insecure and she doesn't need you making it worse. She knows her flaws and she live through them and she doesn't need you pointing out any more things to be conscience about. And then to go and tell her she's a waste of space? I mean, come on, show her some decency. You used her as a human blood bag for christ sake, and now I am going to get a drink." I sat at the furthest point of the bar while Damon had stayed silent during my rant. 

****

I was sitting at the bar with my drink when I saw the sheriff start walking up to Lexi and Damon. I looked over at Stefan and Elena and we all gave each other confusing looks. Next thing I know I see Liz stick a needle in Lexi. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?" I asked as I got up from my seat and went over to Lexi who was gasping for air and losing her balance. The police started escorting Lexi out as she was weak from what I am guessing was vervain. I looked over at the front doors and they were blocked off. The only option was around the back. I walked out to see Lexi getting shot at as she was fixing to lunge towards Liz when Damon had staked her. I gasped as I scooted back and hit the wall. 

'Why?" I heard her quietly say. 

"It's part of the plan," Damon whispered as he drove the stake in further. I had known Lexi for a good year when we were in Washington. She was so kind and loyal and gave good advice. Like romance and that stuff. About how "Love conquers all," and "When it's real you can't walk away." We had gotten close and she was one of my good and only friends. Lexi turned all grey and veiny and dropped to the floor. I felt tears brim my eyes. 

"No!" I yelled as I ran towards Lexi to look at her when Sheriff Forbes and Damon both turned to me. I ran next to Lexi and knelt down and looked at her dead body. 

"Get her out of here," I heard Sheriff Forbes say to Damon. Damon grabbed me by the waist and started to pull me away as I tried to wiggle out of his grasp as I cried. 

"No, please. Please she was my friend. She didn't do anything!" I yelled in a cry. I stopped fighting Damon as I broke down sobbing. I couldn't help myself. I wanted to stop, but I couldn't. My tears finally stopped and I noticed who was still holding me was the killer of Lexi. I got up off the ground and so did he. I started to push and hit his chest as my face was still damp while he just stood there and stumbled back once and while. "It was you. This is your fault. I hate you. I hate you. I hate you," I repeated. Hate is a very strong word and I rarely ever use it. The person had to have done me wrong and that is exactly what Damon did. I was beginning to cry again when I felt someone else tug my hand. I turned around and saw Stefan. At this point I would consider Stefan one of my best friends. He had been there for me recently, more than Elena at some times and I greatly appreciated it. 

"Let's get you home," he told me as he grabbed my hand and we started walking. I have no idea where my sister is, but I am sure she's fine. 

****

I had decided to take a shower to clear my head. I was starting to be friends with Damon, but of course he just had to ruin it. I guess I lost two friends today. I just hope Lexi is in a better place now. She told me that she had a boyfriend when we were in Washington so I can't imagine what he might go through once he finds out. I stepped out of the shower and quickly got dressed. I heard a window open and Damon stepped in. "Leave," I told him in a harsh tone but he didn't move. 

"You said you hated me, so kill me," he said in confidence. I don't want to kill him, but I do at the same time, and that side that wants to kill him is winning. 

"Gladly," I said as I walked up to him and started siphoning him. He groaned over in pain and felt myself wanting to stop. "I want to kill you, but I can't," I told him, tears clouding my vison. I wanted to continue, but I just couldn't. I couldn't kill him. "Just leave." I told him as he breathed out in relief. I guess he had a feeling I wouldn't do it. I walked over to my lights and turned them off and went to bed.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it. We got to see Lexi and how Rose and her knew each other which just to clarify they met when Rose was in the boarding school. I hope yall are staying safe with Corona stuff going on. I hope yall had a wonderful christmas and have an incredible New years. 

Vote. . .Comment. . .Add to library. . .Add to list. . .Follow. . .

idk ill take anything. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 8K 67
Artemis Gilbert is the sister of Elena Gilbert. She is a werewolf witch hybrid soon to be more seeing as Klaus Mikaelson is breaking the curse. Artem...
780K 14.6K 39
Bella Cullen never expected to have twins. She had 2 girls. One named Renesmee and the other named Dylan. Everyone in the family hate Dylan because t...
17.9K 412 22
Elena has a younger twin, Samathea Gilbert, they get along very well, but get this, she the doppelganger of Katherine's twin sister, Mary Ann. find o...
271K 6.4K 42
Skyler Salvatore, the twin sister of Stefan Salvatore, who are both the younger siblings of Damon Salvatore. Skyler's always had a rough life, as a h...