Finding Martins

De NLBahit_15

Michelle Martins is a sports prodigy. She knew almost every sport and flourished at all of it, but she especi... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
NEW STORY!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Dear Diary
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Black Widow Story
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 129.5
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 136.5
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 140.5
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 97

2.1K 79 2
De NLBahit_15

Scarlett gave me the directions to her house, a house that she used to share with her ex husband but she got it after their divorce. We stopped by the grocery store to get some ingredients for the pasta that we were planning on making for dinner because she said that Colin forgot to go grocery shopping.

We turned a corner and I looked around the neighborhood and that's when I realized something.

"Wait, is this Los Feliz?"

Scar looked at me and nodded.

"Yeah why?"

I started squealing and I started slapping her lap in excitement.

"BITCH WE'RE GOING TO BE NEIGHBORS!"

"NO WAY!"

I ended up in the kitchen with Scarlett while Colin and Christen were in the living room with the kids. We were cooking Alfredo Pasta and garlic bread. 

"When are you planning on releasing another album, doesn't the record label say something on your contract about that or something."

"Yeah, but I'm signed in Santana and Mercedes' record label and they are less uptight with things like those so it's okay, but I am planning on releasing it next year."

There was a small pause but then I looked up at her with a small smirk on myself.

"Maybe we should work on a couple of songs together."

.

We ended up staying until 11 at night but then we saw Isabella and Rose starting to get drowsy and we took that as our cue to go home. I hugged the couple and carefully gave back Rose because she fell asleep when she asked me to carry her.

"I swear to god that she likes you more than me."

I chuckled and rubbed the 5 year old's back before moving back and connecting hands with Christen.

"You know children love me Scar, but I'll see you tomorrow. You're still going to come with us look at the property right?"

"I might drop by yeah."

"Take care of the both of them yeah Colin?"

He gave me a smile and nodded his head.

Scarlett and I have developed this sibling relationship, since being casted together, we have spent a lot of night just telling stories about our past, including relationships, so I know a thing or two about the background of 2 of her failed marriages and she knows mine. The knowledge bringing us closer than anybody in the cast. She started confiding in me whenever she is in a dilemma, no matter how big or small like when she and Colin are going for a date night and she doesn't know what to wear. And I do the same, confiding in her when I need advice. We really are platonic soulmates.

Colin gave me one last hug and he did the same with Christen, who was keeping Isabella perched up because her eyes were closing. I grinned and fixed her hair a little before shaking her slightly.

"Say bye to Aunt Scar and Uncle Colin."

She beamed at the coupled and hugged them, kissing their cheeks before going back to leaning into Christen's side. They walked with us to my car before we pulled away from their driveway and drove back home.

.

The next day, Channing decided to steal Isabella for Auntie day at the beach while Christen and I would be at the site looking over construction. It was relatively fast and they are halfway through building the foundation of the house making sure that it was stable and all. They handed Christen and I hard hats as we looked over everything.

The property was huge, standing about 10 hectares of land, which made me wonder where Abuelo found this and since when did he have it. I don't remember him telling me anything about it, but looking back at it now, we never really talked about all of his property because he knew that it didn't really interest me to be interested in it. He knew I never really cared about wealth unlike some other people in our family.

We met up with Glenna, our construction manager and Barbara, our architect. They introduced me to the engineers and supervisors before leading us to the tent to look over the plans.

"It's the first time we are working on a huge plot of land so we are very excited to be able to work on this. So the layout of everything is still the same, with the one I sent in you and Christen's emails but there are some changes that we had to do because Sandy saw some future problems with the plumbing, I hope that's okay with the both of you, nothing major though."

We nodded our head and she pulled out her laptop. She showed us the plans, incorporating our future plans on building another house in the plot of land for Isabella and our future children in the future, planning on making it a compound like area for our family. She also showed us the plans of what the landscape artist was planning on doing with the garden. We thanked her after she gave us a more detailed run through of everything. We saw a chevy park and Scarlett came out of her car. She shot us a smile and went over to hug us.

"Look at this place, this is huge. Damn, you have the shmoney sister."

I shook my head and chuckled. The 5 of us made rounds, looking at the foundation that was already build and they are working fast.

"When will all of these be finished?"

We looked at Barbara who smiled.

"With the rate of work that they are going through now, maybe a year or less, so maybe by August? Hopefully."

"Yeah, we plan on hiring more workers to make it faster, there were still a lot of money left from the budget that you have given us and we want you to be able to move in the house sooner."

We gave them a thankful nod before we went back to each of our cars and drove to the nearest restaurant for brunch. After we ate, we said goodbye to Scarlett before going home to get our beach stuff and Cody came with us in the car. We spent our remaining time on the beach.

.

Instagram Stories:

christenpress:

MichelleMartins:

.

The next day, Christen had to go to a bunch of meetings for re inc. Pinoe drove by not too long ago to fetch Christen because they are going to be driving to one of their offices here. 

Which reminds me, I have to finalize the merch designs with Tobin but we have a lot more time to do that, right now though, I am driving to Santana and Brittany's house since Isabella misses Bambi and our dog has been staying with them for months now. Then after that, I drove to get Scar and then we would be driving to the tattoo parlor where we would get matching tattoos as a cast.

"Who is taking care of Rose?"

"Colin has a day off today so they are bonding together or something like that. I'm not complaining though, I love Rose to death but momma needs a break."

"People had been stealing Isabella the whole time we are here and I don't know how to feel."

We pulled up in front of the tattoo parlor Florence tested us and went inside. David, Rach and Florence were already there waiting for us. We pulled them in a hug and caught up for a bit because the tattoo artist that was going to work on us was working on somebody else at the moment.

"This better be worth it Florence, I flew in just for this."

"Oh it would be something you lot would remember forever."

We gave her a questioning look when she gave us a mischievous one. She went to her handbag and pulled out a whole bottle of vodka along with 5 shot glasses.

"Oh my god Florence."

"It's not even 11 in the morning yet, what the hell?"

She rested it on the counter and started pouring each of us a shot. She handed us a shot each before lifting it up, urging us to do the same.

"To memories we would forever remember."

"Or memories we won't even remember, damn."

David muttered beside me causing me to chuckle. We raised our shot glasses and quickly downed the shot. I cringed, feeling the hot liquid go down my throat before Florence quickly refilled it. 

We were already on our third shot when Harold, the person who would tattoo us, called us in.

"Aside from the black widow logo, I want to get a penis tattoo."

"Oh my god Florence. No. Please don't do that Harold."

I smirked and leaned closer to his ear to an idea I suddenly had for another tattoo for Florence.

.

We drove back to Scarlett's house, which was insanely dangerous because all of us were a little buzzed, but thankfully we got there safely. I heard Florence groan from the couch making all of us look up at her. She had the most shots out of all of us, hence the massive headache she must be feeling. It also didn't help that she refused to drink water when we were handing it to her. 

"The sleeping beauty is finally awake."

She groaned and held her head, looking at us.

"Well Ms. Lightweight, we finally got our tattoos and we got you a little extra."

She looked at us questioningly before looking down on her arm. Etched permanently on her skin was 'Michelle Martins is a goddess' typewriter style. She gasped comically before looking at me wide eyed.

"Oh my god Mitch."

"Hey, at least that's better than the penis you wanted tattooed on your forehead."

A/n: I am the Florence in my friend group to be honest...and I was watching mean girls while writing this and is it just me or was that movie a little too much right now. I don't remember being this anxious the first time I watched it lmao, I had to mute it a couple of times.

Anyway, IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!! 2021 is just around the corner and hopefully it's better than 2020

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

248K 8.3K 50
Stella has been working for to achieve her dream for 20 years, but not all of her family are supportive of her dream. How will Stella landing her dre...
266K 6.6K 43
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
251K 9K 74
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
381K 13.1K 160
Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second wife has become abusive and hasn't let...