Chapter 98

Christen and I got ready for bed, sliding into the blankets. I haven't seen her the whole day and I have really missed her. I snuggled closer to her side and I felt her kiss my forehead making me smile. 

"Do you wanna see Florence's tattoo?"

She looked at me questioningly while I pulled the picture out from my gallery.

"I thought you all got the same tattoo?"

"Yeah, but she wanted to get another tattoo so we gave her one."

"Judging by the look on your face, you also had a lot to do with it."

I giggled and showed her the picture. She looked at me with a grin and shook her head.

"What? It's better than what she wanted to get."

"Which is?"

"A penis... on her damn forehead."

Both her eyebrows raised and looked at me with a laugh.

"Seriously?"

"I know right? That's so straight. We wouldn't have stopped her if she wanted a vagina or something."

She laughed and hit my shoulders slightly making me laugh with her. We fell into a short silence but I decided to break it by bringing up a topic that I had been thinking for a while now.

"You know how we would eventually have to come out to the world because I can't keep a secret for the life of me?"

She looked at me and nodded.

"And how we wanted to come out with class?"

"Yeah, do you have any ideas?"

I nodded and sat up straight.

"What is it?"

"An album."

.

Scarlett and I were in the studio the whole day and we already were able to write about 4 and a half songs, 2 of which I want to add to the wedding album that Christen and I are planning on making together. I immediately told Scar about the plan for the album and her first response is 'Why isn't Colin that romantic?' followed by a 'I want to be featured in it at least once.' so that was what we focused on for the first 2 songs, songs that could fit in the album. 

"This is honestly so cute."

I chuckled and added a few beats. We listened back to it and smiled in satisfaction with what we recorded so far.

"Do you plan of ever entering the music industry."

I watched one of my best friends shrug and give me a smile.

"I never really had that much time to think about it because of all the projects I have been working on but I am not closed to the idea."

"Well if you ever plan on bringing out an album, you know my number."

My phone vibrated and it was a face time request from Mike. I answered it and left Scarlett play around with the buttons, allowing her to explore the equipment.

"Hey Mike, how is everything in Vancouver?"

"We're halfway through the first episode, when are you coming here again?"

"Monday, been busy with a few stuff but you'd be done shooting by then right?"

"Yeah, oh and I sent you the address to the house most of the cast are going to be sharing. You're in the house with us and Victoria and Amelia and stuff., you have your own room though, so when Chris and Izzy come visit."