Chapter 106

I wasn't able to attend the Grammy's because I was in Houston and because I had enough of the anxiety of constantly answering questions about who I am wearing and black widow. I love the film, I really really do but they have to understand that Marvel has all these representatives who would hunt my ass down if I gave too much away.

A bunch of things were sent my way in advance though, having won all the categories that I was nominated in, they sent me 11 golden statuette of a gramophones and a bunch of other goodies. Beyonce even sent me a whole box of champagne, one that we finished in just 2 days. Consuming alcohol isn't something we usually do but when we do it it's wild.

.
At the Grammy's

"Okay so we have a message from someone special here, she is nominated in 11 categories, having won ALL of them... that's crazy. Her album "Dear Diary" and various of her song like Sex (with my ex), Loving is easy and Butterflies receiving various awards. She also won Producer of the year, Best New Artist, best pop duo with If The World was Ending with Sam Evans and best music film with Beyonce herself. Sadly she isn't here with us right now but she did leave a message. Let's take a look."

A video popped up in the huge projector screen. Michelle stood in the middle of the hotel room, all the trophies displayed behind her.

"Hello guys, it's Michelle here. I would have loved to be there with you all right now and meet you guys but I am currently in Houston training for the Olympic Qualifiers but I am so very very thankful for the fans, who stood by me, and continuing to stand by me and gave me never ending love and support. Without you guys I wouldn't have all of these."

She pointed at the back before facing the camera again.

"And I would like to thank my family, and people who I see as family for their never ending support. Thank you to Santana and Mercedes for not giving up on me and accepting me into their label. I would also like to give a big shout out to Sam Evans and the queen herself, Beyonce. You both are one of the most important people in my life and I would have given everything to be there with you both to celebrate. Another special shout out to my daughter Isabella and my fiance who inspired me to write a lot of these songs and just inspire me to be a better person in general, I love the both of you to the ends of the earth."

She took a deep breath, grabbing one of the trophies and giving a huge smile.

"It's crazy, the past 2 years so far have been incredibly crazy, but hopefully I would be able to be there in the flesh next time. Thank you once again and I hope you guys enjoy the rest of the night. Bye."

Michelle gave one last smile, showing the trophy before the video ended. The crowd stood up and clapped before they went to commercial break.

.

January 28, 2020

Today is our game against Haiti. Christen and I are starting together, that's also one thing I noticed. Since Vlatko became the coach, Chris started to start more and with me. Finally, someone noticed that we worked better together. Which is why during the 2nd minute, I was alble to assist Christen with a goal.

I watched her sprint her way towards me, jumping on top of me making me chuckle. I pointed her hands up and I felt myself tearing up.

That one was for you Stacy.

The game went on feeling longer than it really was. First game back this year and we looked good, tearing up the field and making passes work.

We ended up winning, 6-0 with me getting able to score 2 goals, all of which Christen assisted me with. We really want to show Vlatko that we work well on the field together so he could put the 2 of us on the field at the smae time more often, something we weren't able to do when Jill was the coach.