Chapter 64

March 15, 2019

I woke up with a slight skip on my step. Today is Izzy's 12th birthday, my baby is growing up I can't.

We asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday but she said it was up to us so we just invited her teammates for a movie night at the backyard.

I barged in my daughter's room and jumped on her making her groan.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVEEE!!"

She peaked up at me from under the covers, giving me a smile before opening her arms and pulling me in a hug in which I gladly accepted. I kissed her forehead and pulled her up, leaving her room to go and prepare for school.

I went down to make breakfast but I already saw Christen frying eggs and Kling was sitting there drinking coffee.

"Good morning my love, good morning Kling."

They looked back at me and smiled. I went up to Chris, giving her a kiss on the cheek while Kling gagged making me flip her off. She just chuckled and went back to scrolling through her phone.

I sat down, texting Steph making sure that all of the things we need were okay since after their training, their going home to shower then going straight to the house.

Isabella came skipping in with Tobin behind her.

"There's the birthday girl!!"

Isabella grinned and walked straight into Christen's arms, my girlfriend kissing her my daughter's forehead. She went and hugged Kling and she started eating breakfast.

"Mommy, can Aunt Kling and Aunt Tobin take me to school today?"

I looked at the 2 soccer players, asking them if it's okay through my eye amd they replied back with a nod. I said okay making the now 12 year old cheer and eat her food faster.

"Isabella slow down you might get indigestion, you wanna have diarrhea on your birthday?"

She quickly shook her head and started eating slower causing the ladies around us to chuckle. Tobin messed her hair up cause Izzy to glare at the forward and turn her head to the side, avoivding the floating hand above her.

After eating, the birthday girl kissed my cheek before heading out. I threw my car keys to Kling before helping Chris around in thee kitchen.

Once we finished, we both sat on the couch and my girlfriend rested her hand on my lap. I looked down at her wait a grin and pecked her lips. She looked back up at me with a smile before grabbing me by the neck and giving me a long kiss that leaves me breathless.

"Waoh."

She giggled and grabbed my hand, playing with it as we enjoyed the rare opportunity of us just being together. I rested my other hand on the top of her head and ran my hands through her hair.

"Wanna go on vacation after the world cup or something? Even just for a week or something."

She thought for a second before nodding.

"Just us?"

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, Lola has been complaining about how she hasn't spent time with the little one so she's open to take care of her anytime. Plus, I think we would really need it with all the things that had been happening."

She gave me another nod before one again pulling me down once again for a kiss.

"I am loving that idea."

I kissed the tip of her nose before we were interupted by the door opening and Sue and Pinoe came in with Stephany trailomg behind them.

"Woah, too much PDA."