Chapter 53

December 27, 2018

Today is the day Santana is going to be having the Snixxmas at her house then after we're gonna start staying at their house since their families already left and went back home. The Press family of course, tried to convince us to stay a little longer but I feel like we have overstayed our welcome and so they would have family time that's just them.

"I don't want you to go, it's gonna be weird sleeping on my bed alone now."

I chuckled and pulled her closer by her waist and put her hands over my shoulder.

"Hey, you're attending Santana's snixxmas and we'll see each other on your birthday again amor, plus January camp. You're acting like we're gonna be away from each other for months."

"But it feels like it..."

I saw her pouting at me so I kissed her pout away, connecting our foreheads together.

"I'm taking your sweater."

I chuckled and pecked her nose.

"Of course you are babe."

I gave her one last peck before pulling her towards my suitcase.

"Okay, choose what sweater you want."

She grabbed a Maroon Seattle sweatshirt and a Blue Reign pullover hoodie, in return, she handed me her Royals one to compensate for the extra piece of clothing she got.

After saying my goodbyes to my girlfriend's family, we drove off to the Brittana household. It was 4 in the afternoon and the party doesn't start until 6:30 so we have time to put all our things in our rooms and and get ready since her party is formal and has a theme.

Santana is known for her extravagant parties... And this one is the fanciest yet.

We pulled up at their house only to see it decked out with Christmas lights, a gigantic frosty the snowman and carollers standing by the doorway. Men were going in and out as they started putting a huge sleigh with a reel life reindeer on the front yard.

Christen looked around in amazement as we entered the house. The huge Christmas tree prepped up at the corner of the living room with a shit ton of presents still under the tree, people dressed as elves roaming around serving the early birds drinks, huge Christmas balls hanging from the ceiling, white confetti falling down from the ceiling.

"My favorite people, Tristan is waiting for you 3 in your room. Chop chop. Your dresses are there too."

Santana hugged us and led us to my room on the second floor.

"Tristan?"

I looked at Christen and smiled.

"He and his team are the people who usually does our make up during Santana's snixxmases. She hires his team to do our make up."

We got up and were already met up with the team.

"Christen, you're in Mercedes and Quinn's room, that's where your dress is. Isa, your room and Michelle your room. We only have an hour people, let's go."

I was shoved in my room where my dress was displayed in a manniquinn and I smirked at what it looked like. I picked this out a few months ago and it looks better than I remembered.

"Come on Mitch, we're starting with you make up."

.
Instagram stories:

MichelleMartins: