Chapter 110

We entered the private jet, observing social distancing with the people we didn't quarantine with and relaxed in the jet once we were away from other people. Usually we would have flight attendants and meet up with the pilot before the flight but both the pilots were just isolated in their place. Once we sat down, we disinfected the seats for the second time before disinfecting ourselves then finally taking our masks off since it was only the 3 of us here.

We let out a sigh of relief before leaning into the seat.

The wedding is going to happen at the new house. The workers finished it a few days ago and it was ready to live in, all the furniture and half od our clothes were shipped there already, all we need are the things for the wedding and shit.

"Tana texted me and said the dresses just arrived at their place and the car has been disinfected and waiting at the parking lot."

"Tobin and Kling are just about to drive to the airport. They have all the souvenirs with them."

I nodded as we watched Isabella in front of us bouncing on her seat.

"Someone looks excited."

She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Well duh, you and Mama are finally going to get married, and we're going to finally see the new house. I can't wait to see my room."

I chuckled and nodded. I felt anxious as we had to turn our phones in airplane mode for 2 and a half hours. I felt Christen squeeze my hand.

"Hey, everything is going to be alright, we have our maids of honors to do their jobs for less than 3 hours. You gave them a very detailed list of what to do okay? I know they could handle themselves."

"Yeah but-"

She gave me a stern look causing me to close my mouth and just nod my head.

"Oh yeah, Scarlett's family is flying in with RDJ's family right?"

"Yeah, RDJ owns a jet so they don't have to fly commercial."

"I honestly don't expect anything else."

I chuckled and nodded, keeping our hands intertwined and closing my eyes, taking a short nap. I hadn't been sleeping a lot lately, the wedding planning take up most of my thoughts.

I want this to be perfect.

The three of us rushed out of the airport. It was 2 in the morning so nobody was in the airport, something that we made sure would happen. We went to the house and greeted the guard. This was Isabella's first time seeing the house and her reaction was priceless.

We didn't get to tour her around, deciding to sleep first to get the jetlag out of the way before all of the other hectic preparations. Everyone was arriving tomorrow so we had to make sure that everything runs smoothly.

.

Instagram Post
📍Los Angeles, California

Instagram Post📍Los Angeles, California