Chapter 123

A/N: Krashlyn adopted a baby girl and I am so fucking excited for them. This did not help my baby fever I- kqmxnksmd

It's the day before Valentine's and I am editing a short music video. I sent a few friends of mine and asked them to send a video of them dancing to the song, which also means that they were one of the few people who heard it first, and I just received all of their videos.

I got videos from the obvious people, Christen, Jackie, Scarlett, Britt, Tana, Pinoe, Sue, Ash, Ali, Lizzie, Beyonce, Rihanna, and the Little Mix ladies plus additional from Lauren Jauregui, Alycia Debnam-Carey, Erana James, Mia Healy, Taylor Swift, AG and a few other actresses that I have worked with in the past.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me making me look back and smile at my beautiful wife.

"Is that almost done?"

I nodded my head and kissed her hairline then my phone rang. Ashlyn was calling. I answered the facetime call and grinned when I saw the wives.

"Hello, sister."

"You guys are flying here tomorrow right?"

We nodded our heads.

"We're flying in just after midnight so we might be there by 8 or 9 in the morning. why? Is there something wrong?"

They looked at each other and shook their heads.

"Nothing is wrong, we were just wondering if you guys wanted to meet us for lunch, we have to tell you guys something."

Christen and I quickly opened our calendar to see if we have any appointments but saw that the next appointment that we have would be the next day. We nodded our heads.

"Yeah sure, just send us where we will meet up and I'm pretty sure that by lunchtime comes, we would have already checked in."

They nodded very enthusiastically making me look at them suspiciously.

"Are you sure nothing is wrong?"

"There's nothing wrong, it's the opposite actually and we are super excited to go on this double date with you."

"We might bring Izzy though is that okay?"

"That's more than okay, I miss the kiddo."

"I MISS YOU TO AUNTIE ALI AND AUNTIE ASH!!"

I chuckled when our daughter screamed that from her room.

"Anyway I need to finish editing and Christen still has to pack some of our clothes, we'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow Mitch."

We ended the facetime call before I went back to adding one last clip before I could start rendering and that part is the most frustrating part of editing any kind of fucking video.

.

Going from the cold winds of Manchester to the humid air of Orlando was not the most ideal of situations, especially not on Valentine's day. We landed a few hours ago with the rest of the City girls (exxept for Sammy because she has an ankle injury) and we were able to do a bunch of testings and checking in the hotel so we were getting ready to go and meet up with Krashlyn.

We borrowed one of the team cars and drove to their house because we figured that it would be safer than going out since we are all sure that we don't have the virus. We pulled up to their driveway and noticed that Ashlyn was waiting for us at the front door.

"Hey, girly."

"Oh my God Mitchyyy it's been 500 years!!!!!"

I chuckled and grunted when she tackled me into a hug. I hugged her back before I pulled away so they could greet the rest of my family.