Chapter 84

Article:

Professional Soccer Player, singer-songwriter and now Actor Michelle Martins confirmed to be cast in new Marvel film 'Black Widow'

It's been less than a year since the world had discovered the very talented lady and she is taking the world by storm. Michelle Martins is a professional Soccer player playing for Reign FC and the United States Women's National Team who recently won her first star under her held this world cup in France, beating record after record effortlessly. She played a fundamental part in the United States' victory.

She also happens to be a singer who released a few singles and is allegedly planning on releasing a full-out album and we are all looking forward to what she is about to release. The exact date? We have no idea since the soccer player had been hush hush about it after teasing it during one of her lives after releasing her singles 'Let's Fall In Love For Tonight' and 'clouds' (in which she also released a very emotional tribute video to her Grandfather, her best friend and Stacy Press (the late mother to one of her teammates, Christen Press, who sadly passed away the beginning of this year.)

She will star alongside Scarlett Johansson, Florence Pugh, David Harbour, and Rachel Weisz, but as of yet details regarding the plot of her character remain unclear.

.

We flew back to San Diego, California for comic con, pressing pause on filming to do this then we would be flying back to London for filming then after I'm flying to Seattle on the 29th for a game where they would be welcoming Allie, Pinoe and I back.

My phone has been blowing up since the public found out that I am part of the cast, and it had gotten bad to the point where I had to mute the notifications. My teammates had also been blowing up my phone since the only people that actually know that I am staring in a movie is Christen, Isabella, Stephany, Mark (since they both make my schedule), and of course Jill and Vlatko since I had to ask for the schedule earlier so I could make ends meet.

I put on a black tight 2 piece dress and nude heels and I left my head down. The hair and makeup team came into the hotel room that Florence and I share (and also basically Scarlett because she has been here since we had landed and only left when she had to get ready). We wanted to share hotel rooms because it gives us more time to actually get to know each other and it's more fun like that, so despite them offering me my own room, Flor dragged me with her.

I just got off the phone with Christen and Isabella as they told me about their day. Isabella started training with the Utah Royals just for fun and she had also been going to the local pool area with Chris, Kelley, and Becky to make sure her time doesn't go down. She had also met Arod's kids and they have been getting closer and closer each day, which I'm glad to hear about because Arod and I are also friends, and I'm glad that she's making friends so she has people to hang out with close to her age.