Chapter 78

When the vlog got uploaded the fans were going crazy, shipping me more with Tobin, Kelley and Christen making me shake my head at all of them. I always get shipped with any breathing woman that even stares my way since they found out that I was gay.

The gif of Tobin holding my hand during the press conference, the clip of Kelley saying that I was hot when I spoke Spanish and saying yes to my "proposal" and the clip of Christen and I speaking spanish and her whispering in my ear is plastered all over instagram. That was literally all I saw in my tagged photos or whatever the fuck you call it.

Plus all of the thirsty ass tweets that they were tweeting about me that my teammates keep showing me. Woso Twitter is crazy man. I'm staying away from that.

The rest of the 2 days were spent sweating our asses off on the field as we trained for our first game against Thailand.

I heard my phone ping from the bedside table and I got a glimpse of what was written and saw it was a text from Cecilia.

Bitch❌: Olivia and I are at the lobby.

I grinned and grabbed my wallet and room key before heading down to the lobby.

Isabella was cleared by her doctor to travel so they took the opportunity to fly up her in France to watch the world cup and of course, to meet me.

Christen is with Isabella and my grandparents as they went out to get lunch. I told them to go ahead and enjoy because I was meeting up with my sister and Cecilia because I wanted to meet her first before I introduce her to the rest of the gang.

I saw the birth giver and a little girl standing by the lobby. Cecilia started walking towards me, about to pull me into a hug, but I just gave her a look and shook my head causing her to take a step back and gave me a hurt but understanding look.

I bent down and smiled at the 9 year old

"Hey, my name is Michelle. You must be Olivia."

She nodded her head shyly as I smiled at how adorable she looked. She really looks like a mini version of me damn.

"Can I hug you?"

I grinned and opened my arms and she ran up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I squeezed her a little before letting go.

"Where do you wanna eat babes?"

.

We went to the closest restaurant and ate lunch while Olivia babbled on about things about her and I don't honestly mind because I really really want to get to know her more. We have so many things in common it's adorable. I would occasionally pitch in and ask her questions which she happily answered making my heart happy.

I have always wanted to have a baby sister. I wasn't alone per se but I have been surrounded by snobby adults growing up because of all the parties my parents threw and yeah I had dance class and shit but I would literally only go there for the class then leave right after because of voice lessons.

So the idea of having another child in the house is something I yearned for.

I watched Liv munch on her garlic bread happily as she went on about how she also wanted to be a soccer player in the future.

"What position do you wanna play?"

She did a cute thinking face before her face lit up.

"Maybbeeee Forward or midfield."

I nodded my head in approval. I saw her start to get tired so I paid for our food and I carried her back to the hotel as she rested her head on my shoulder. The walk back was kind of awkward. I didn't bother looking at Cecilia while I felt her eyes on me as she walked beside me with a sleeping child in my hands.