Chapter 140

FRIDAY

After how many months of not having any break from being a mom, we finally have a chance. Stephany wanted to film a video with me called "My drunk employer" where I would be drunk shitless and they would be asking me questions. Kind of a rendition of 'my drunk girlfriend' trend but I ain't her girlfriend (not even fuckng close). I know they just want to see me drunk as fuck, (especially Christen, my wife said yes faster than the fucking flash).

So here we are. The twins and Isabella are staying with Lola for the weekend because Yeye and Mimi flew here a few days ago so they're going to have bonding time, while we film this video.

Right now, I am on my 4th since I had been drinking since Steph started her intro. I'm not the only one drinking though, since Rui and Christen are drinking with me but not as fast as me. I leaned closer to Christen, resting my head on her shoulder. I felt her hand go through my hair making me hum in sstisfaction and lean into her more.

"You okay there Mitch? You could still do the video?"

I opened one eye to see that she fixed the angle facing Chris and I and I held up one thumbs up.

"Okay so I'm gonna be asking you a bunch of questions and let's see how you answer them."

I nodded and sat up straight, trying so hard not to fall from my seat.

"Wellness check, on a scale of one to ten, how drunk are you right now?"

I hummed as I thought about my alcohol tolerance.

"I'm on my 4th glass of wine in just the span of 45 minutes so maybe 5ish? I've only reached the 7 in my drunkenness scale really since I need to sober up fast because everyone else would be more drunk than me and I have to take care of them."

"Well, feel free to go past 10 tonight, we are the ones taking care of you and the kids are away. Let's break record toniiighhhhttt. Usually we see a very elegant and well-spoken sobe woman so let's destroy that image now."

Christen raised an eyebrow at Steph while Rui was just laughing behind the camera, obviously a little tipsy.

"We are taking care of her or I am?"

"You are our representative Christen. Goodluck."- Rui

My mind went back to what she said and I gasped.

"I am not always sober thank you very much."

"Yeah but it has been a while since you drank wine."

I hummed and nodded.

"I mean true. Like 2 years and a half? Since I was pregnant and I didn't drink when I was breastfeeding and stuff."

"ANYWAYS! Let's start with the easy questions. So I am asking the questions first before we let Christen take over."

I nodded my head and started pouring myself another glass of wine.

"Can you recite the alphabet backwards?"

They watched my face turn from happy to concentrated in just a second as I looked up at the lightbulb but I gave up and just shook my head.

"I can't even do it sober, ask me again once I am on my 6th drink, she might have an answer for you."

.

"What are you looking forward to this year?"

I eyebrows shot up, not expecting this question because I would think that she woulde just be messing with me the whole time.