Chapter 76

I slept for a total of 5 hours last night, the picture embedded in my head. I have nothing to be worried about right? It's not like she would do anything bad... would she?

I shook my head and leaned further into my seat as I watched the send off game from the bench. Jill decided to bench me the first half of the game and I was getting subbed in in like the 70th minute or something. I wasn't really complaining since my body is kind of tired, not gonna lie.

I had my pinnies on and I started just playing with my hair bun. I watched it move side to side, giggling to myself.

"You are literally the cutest human being ever."

I looked up at Chris and grinned.

"No you are."

I heard Ashlyn snort beside me making me glare at her playfully. Jill looked at Chris and I and told us to start warming up. Chris helped me up as we started jogging at the sideline.

Pinoe's number was flashed then my number so I hugged her as she went off the field and I jogged in, next was Alex's number and then Christen's. I smiled at Christen as she jogged beside me. She winked at me causing my smile to widen as I winked back.

.

I just got off the phone with Mark after meeting my band. They were flying to London earlier to get settled in while I was flying there with the team. So now I'm just chilling with Tobin while we waited for the rest of our squad to come back with food.

"Yow dude, people are talking about you in Twitter."

I leaned over her shoulder as she showed me tweets of people shipping me with Kelley, Alex, Chris and even Tobin herself. Multiple pictures of me with the younglings as we goofed around and shit but the 2 pictures that always popped up though we're pictures of Christen giving me my food during soundcheck and me winking at Chris during Hate on Me but they were more focused on Kelley's reaction, making it look like I was winking at the defender.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"People are wild. Tobchelle and Mobin? Really?"

"Look at you and Kelley's shipname, Mo'Hara... One even said Melley."

I snorted at that.

"Sounds like Smelly. Chrishell is where I'm at though."

We decided to then just play Mario Kart since they were taking too long. We were in the middle of the race when the door opened. In came Christen and Pinoe with bags of food in their hands.

"Where the wives at?"

"Went back to their room."

"Ooohhhh."

I wiggled my eyebrows causing a pillow to fly my way. I chuckled and put the switch on the nightstand and sat up, welcoming my girlfriend with open arms. She sat on my lap while feeding me as they talked about stuff about re inc.

"When's your next capsule release?"

"Probably after the world cup, how about you? When's the album dropping?"

"Probably same, I have a lot of finalizing to do though then I'm gonna need to send a copy of it to the label."

.

We just landed in London and now we are in the bus taking that 23 minute drive to Tottenham.

So far nothing interesting happened with the Ria situation since I am trying my best to bury it in the back of my head.

I sighed and plopped on top of Tobin who groaned but didn't even try to push me away making me chuckle. Sandra is going to be coming the the hotel later and she would be staying the night at Tobin and I's hotel room since it felt like it's been forever since we both saw each other in person. Texting and face timing is not the same.