Naruto/Boruto child reader sc...

By animefreekalert

just some scenarios with your fav ninjas This is both daughter and son scenarios. Some people in this book ha... More

When they find out
When you come into The World
You meet your siblings
Your first night home
You start to crawl
Your first word
You learn to walk
Ideas please
more on the way
You try to eat something you shouldn't
Your first sentence
up data
You make a mess
Who to add
Gaara catch up
computer issues
You throw a temper tantrum
sad news
I'm back
You meet your siblings team
More story ideas and A/N
important info for this book and next chapter will be up tomorrow my time
Your First Day of Kindergarten part 1
First Day of Kindergarten part 2 rewitten
first day of school part 3
you get sick
finely back
help
you wear something or find something of your parents
You get hurt
two more?
Minato and Kushina/ Fugaku and Mikoto catch up part 1 fixed
Minato and Kushina/Fugaku and Mikoto catch up part 2
back to the story
Minato/Kushina and Fugaku/Mikoto part 3
Minato/Kushina and Fugaku/ Makoto part 5
i am back and ready
Minato/Kushina and Fugaku/Mikoto part 6
sorry will be back soon
need ideas
some good ides so far
next chapters
You bring a friend home part 1
continuing and new story on the way
Bring a friend home part 2
slow updates

you get your vaccine

4K 50 4
By animefreekalert

Uzumaki family 3rd person pov

It was a normal day like any in the Uzumaki house hold. Except it was time for Y/n to get her vaccines. So we move to Hinata getting Y/m ready as they head to the hospital. Hinata gets Y/n into her stroller as they head out. As they walk through the city young Y/n eyes were wide as plates at seeing the village. For this is the first time she has been to this busy part of the village. Hinata chuckles as they finally reach the small hospital. They check in and wait to be called in.

Y/n pov

My eyes are wide as i look at everything around me. I never been to this place before. There are kids running around while parents just read a book or talk to people they know. But for some reason this place also makes me uneasy. I hold my fox plush close to me getting a bit nervous.

Hinata pov

As we wait i can see Y/n starting to get a bit nervous. So i take her out of the stroller and hold her. She hides her face into my shirt as we are called in. Standing up i follow the nurse to our room. "The Doctor will be right in." The nurse tells us. i nod as she shuts the door. "Mama i scared" I hear Y/n whisper out. "its going to be ok. After this how would you like some melon bread?" Y/n nods as the Doctor comes in. The doctor has a kind smile long blonde hair and brown eyes. "Hello there. My name is Dr. Elizabeth. I see that Y/n is here for her vaccines?" I nod as i turn Y/n around.

Y/n pov

I hide in my moms shirt till i hear the door open and someone walk in. Then my mom turns me around and i see a blonde hair female smiling at me. "Hello there Y/n I'm Dr. Elizabeth there is n reason to be scared." She tells me. i just look at her while she gets something ready. "Y/n can you look at mommy?" I hear my mom ask. i turn to look at her not seeing the Dr. getting the needle ready and cleans my arm. "Ok then one, two, three." i feel a shape poke in my arm and start to tear up. "There all done." i blink as mama was drying my tears. See that wasn't so bad. Your such a big girl." My mama tells me. i just nod as she puts me in my stroller. 

3rd person

"Now her arm might be stiff for abit. That is all." Dr. Elizabeth tells Hinata. Hinata bows and they walk out of the Doctor office and head to the store to get some melon bread for Y/n.

Uchiha family Sakura pov

"Ok that should be it." I talk to myself as i get ready to take M/n to get his vaccine. "Ok then lets go M/n." I pick him up and we head to the Doctor office. "Hn." Comes out of his mouth as i smile and roll my eyes. I put him in his stroller and we head off. "So then are you going to be a big boy today?" I ask all i get is a nod. We make it and walk in. I sign us in and we wait. We wait for us to be called. "Ok M/n i once we are done we can go to someplace special ok?"

M/n pov

"Hmm mom is hiding something from me. Which is weird. It can't be that bad but man are the kids here loud." I talk to myself in my head. Just then mom gets up and carries me past a door while pushing my stroller. "Ok then so little M/n is here for his vaccines?" "Vaccine?" i question myself.

Sakura pov

"Yes that's right." I tell the nurse. "ok the Doctor should be in shortly." The nurse bows and walks out of the room. I look down to see M/n looking around the room with a blank look on his face. I chuckle. "So much like Sasuke." Then to door opens and the Doctor walks in. "Hello my name is Dr. Elizabeth. I take it this is M/n and he is here for his vaccines?" "Yes that is right." "Ok then can you get him to look at you?" I nod. "Hey M/n look over here. Look at Kuro." i hold out his duck plush. He looks at me just as the Dr. gives him the shot not even flinching. "There all done."

M/n pov

I feel something pinch. It wasn't bad but i was confused why my mom wants me to look at her. Also what does the lady mean by all done? Nothing happened as far as i know. I have a confused look on my face as mom chuckles and we leave the building.

Nara family 3rd person pov

"Ok so i got everything lets go Y/n." Temari calls out to her daughter as they head out of the Nara Compound and to the city. Temari pushes Y/n in her stroller past all people in a small hurry to get to their appointment on time. They were running abit behind cause of Y/n herself. She was just having a bad morning not use to getting up this early. They make it and check in. Temari sits and takes Y/n out of her stroller and sits her on her lap. She sees Y/n look around and knows she is trying to figure out why they are here. "So smart it's scary." Temari mumbles. Then after a five minutes their names are called and they follow the nurse into a empty room. "The Doctor should be in soon." And she leaves.

Y/n pov

Hmmm something is not right here. First mommy wakes me up early. Feeds me in a rush and yells at my brother we will be back after this Doctor visit. Then she puts me into my stroller and rushes to the building I'm now in. What is going on?" Just then the door opens and a lady i have never seen walks in. Talking about something with my mom. very fishy if you ask me.

3rd person pov

Y/n attention was on Dr. Elizabeth. Watching closely as she gets something ready. But she can't see what cause Temari was calling out to Y/n. With Y/n full attention was on her she didn't even notice the shot till it was all over.  "There all done. She might be sore in the arm for abit." Temari nods and they leave the office. With young Y/n was wondering where the band aide came from. Thinking. "What a weird day."

Yamanaka family Ino pov

I got everything i need as e and Y/n head towards the doctors office so that Y/n could get her vaccines. Y/n was happily holding her paint brush plush in her arms as she smiles at people we walk past. I smile as her. Knowing she was going to be a friendly kid when she gets older. "How's my girl doing?" I ask Y/n. She looks at me and giggles. "Good mom!" I nod as we reach the doctors office. Walking in i check us in and go to sit down and wait to be called. 

Y/n pov

I look around to see we are in a big room with other people. I wonder to myself where we are. Tho i don't mind as long as i have mom and my brush I will be fine. Then i hear my name and mom's name being called. Mom gets up and takes me in her arms as we walk out of the room and into another.

Ino pov

We wait for the Doctor to come into the room. "Are you going to be a big girl Y/n?" i ask her all i get is a nod and smile. Just then the Doctor comes in and introduces herself as Dr. Elizabeth. "Ok then i got everything ready can you get her to look at you?" The Dr. asks me. I nod and take out some banana baby treats which gets Y/n full attention. It was over within seconds and Y/n chews on her treats. "All done she is good to go." The Dr. tells us. I put Y/n into her stroller thank the Dr. then head home.

Hatake family Kakashi pov

"Why do i have to go?" i ask my wife as she glares at me. "I am meeting up with my friends. My god Kakashi your a grown man and a ninja. How can you be afraid to bring your son to get his vaccine!?" "Hey needles are nothing to take lightly." I argue back. "Kashi you take him now or I will fine and burn all your books!" "You wouldn't." "Try me." I sigh and nod. "Fine." With that I get M/n and take him to the Dr.'s office. I sit uneasily as we wait to be called in.

M/n pov

"Why the heck is my dad acting like a baby? I don't know what is going on, but you don't see me freaking out like a little baby." I talk to myself as i look at my dad. Just then i hear my and dad's name being called. He picks me up and we head into a weird room once again." Just then a lady walks in. "Hello my name is Dr. Elizabeth. I take it that's M/n and is here for his shot?" The lady asks my dad. "Shot? what the hell is a shot?" i ask myself till i see my dad pale as the Dr. has something in her hands. but my dad calls my name which makes me look at him and not even notice the needle going in. "There all done."

Kakashi pov

"My god thank you Kami that is over." I whisper to myself as i take M/n and rush out of the office. I look at M/n who is looking at me weird. "Well at-least that is over now,"

Inuzuka family 3rd person pov

"Ok you  got everything?" Tamaki calls out to her husband Kiba as he puts M/n into his stroller with Lucky ( the puppy) in his lap sleeping quietly.  "Yeah i got everything. Lets go Akamaru." Kiba calls out and the four of them head of the compound and towards the busy part of the viliage. 

Kiba pov

I smile down at M/n who is fast asleep with his partner Lucky also asleep in his lap. "He has gotten bigger don't you think Akamaru?" I ask and Akamaru gives me a bark. We make it in but the sign says no dogs. i ask if the puppy could at-least come in and leave Akamaru outside. "Fine but the dog has to be held at all times." i nod and tell Akamaru we will be right back. 

M/n pov

I slowly wake up to see i'm not at my house anymore. "Where am I?" Looking down at Lucky i can see he is confused too. "Hey there little man." I look up to  see my dad. I smile when our names are called. "Ready Champ?" My dad asks me as we head into a smaller room. "The Dr. will be in shortly. "What's a Dr.?" Just then the door opens and a pretty lady walks in. "Hello my name is Dr. Elizabeth. i take it M

is here for his vaccine?" 

Kiba pov

I nod at the Dr. gets the vaccine ready. "Can you get him to look away?" The Dr. asks i nod and start to get M/n attention. he looks at me and smiles just as the needle goes in. he freezes and starts to tear up, but Lucky starts to nuzzle him. "There all done." I smile an walk out of the office and meet up with Akamaru. "Ready lets head home."

Sand Siblings family 3rd person pov

It was a normal day in Sunagakure. Everyone doing their own thing, but at the Kazekage building was a different story. Gaara was in his office waiting for the Dr. to come and give Y/n her vaccine. He would go to the Dr. office himself but he is swamped with papers and no one can take her. Y/n is a daddy's girl and always wants to  be with him. So they wait.

Gaara pov

"So much paper work." i tell myself as i check on Y/n to see her playing with some blocks. Then there is a knock on the door. "Enter." I call out then one of my anbu walks in. "Lord Kazekage  the Dr. is here." i nod. "Send them in." The anbu nods and lets a the Dr. in. He has brown with some gray in his hair and a smile on his face. "Hello Lord Kazekage.  My name is Dr. Inowae. I'm here to give Y/n her vaccine." "Right come in." i walk from behind my desk and hold Y/n in my arms. She looks around then spots the Dr. with something she doesn't think she will like and starts to wiggle. Gently Gaara uses his sand to hold her arm still. "It's alright my little one. Just a smal poke." I call out to her. As she looks at me. Closing her eyes she braces herself. But just like that it was over. "There you go what a big girl you are."

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 1.5K 62
unlike my last story this is with a daughter and as usual I don't own any of the characters or the art
12.1K 584 14
In the village hidden in th leaves, Mirou knew who he was. He was the son of Aimi Hakuryū, a student of the ninja academy, and future ninja. But afte...
537K 9.8K 93
NEW BOOK! y/n is your name. f/n is your family name. The characters in the story are Pein - Hidan Kakuzu - Deidara - Sasori -Kisame - Itachi - Zetsu...
661K 14.5K 57
Just a bunch of different scenarios about you and some Akatsuki members. I know that there are heaps of these but I don't care... please enjoy XD (bt...