Her Revenge

By Richa_resa

There is nothing like first love but then there is nothing like true love also. A love that stands there for... More

The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part -2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (The Past)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Discontinuation from WAttpad.

Chapter15

1K 59 1
By Richa_resa

Valencia

I awoke to kisses and someone trying to strip me of my clothes. If I didn't need to know his smell and touch, then I would have killed the person who was trying to do this with me. Unfortunately, there was only one man here who would have done this to me and he was mine as I was his. He sunk his teeth in my skin gently arousing the lust and love inside of me. I craned my neck giving him more of my skin.

I moaned in pleasure as I felt the naked skin of his against my palms. Everything with this man was nothing but so much intense that I could drown in it.

"I heard someone had fun at the dinner tonight," he whispered against my skin as his fingers teased my inner thigh. My pussy glistening with my want and desire for him. Within minutes I was out of my clothes and he was naked as our bodies pushed against each other. His fingers grabbing each part of me to open me up and in a swift movement, he was inside me. My fingers reached for the headboard as he thrust inside my pussy making it clench. His hands holding onto my thighs so tight that I might have lost a feeling right there.

"I fucking love this pussy so much." he rasped out as with each thrust he pushed me. I was hardly breathing with intense pleasure. It was so fucking needed after the whole drama tonight. I needed a release to get me off. Did I tell you that the fearful faces of my family made me feel so confident and powerful that I couldn't tell? I loved teasing, I loved pulling people.

Demyan thrust inside of me so hard that I could see the stars with each of his moves. He was all I ever wanted and needed.

"Don't stop," I breathed out as I felt myself coming to the edge I needed this more than ever. I needed my man, his flesh, his cock inside of me to make me feel loved and lusted. He was mine.

"Fuck I never want to," his hand moved to my breast pulling on my nipples and I was almost there.

"Kiss me," I moved with his thrust trying to get there. It was his love, him that I will always be thirsty of. His lips were on mine and he kissed me with so much lust that I came. His tongue swirling with mine his teeth biting my lips. It was wet dirty and needful for me.

I felt myself clench around me and it was only when |I was done I felt my man becoming my demon. He moved position, and the pace got faster. He held onto me as I moaned out of pain and pleasure. He was moving too fast but at the same time holding onto me so the moment wouldn't be lost. My legs pushing over his thighs to get more of him. The sound of his naked skin slapping against mine and our moans pulled me to another orgasm. I came with him.

We came together and I could tell by the noise we had both made that our neighboring rooms would know what we were up to. Maybe the entire house would with me moaning so loud to my defense my man loved to hear me. He liked me screaming and begging for more.

I could feel the sheet of sweat over my skin as we held onto each other in the aftermath of our loving. I never wanted to lose him because this man had me treated as if I was queen. I still remember how he had made space for me in his home. How I had feared him by the first look when Natalie had me in her home?

In the last two months, I had run out of money. My family had abandoned me by sending me away to a rented apartment in New York. I had very little money on the account. I had stayed there for only two months when the money had run out for me. I had desperately tried to make calls to them but none of them had picked up. The only time the phone had been picked up wit was from either Claire or Hilda. I could not guess which one it was because the line was cut. From the next time onwards I came to know the number had been disconnected.

I was left with nothing but a drowning misery after an initial three months. I had tried to pay off another month's rent by getting a job in a cafe and doing an array of minor jobs. Something that I had never done in my life. It was hard to live that way. I had been ripped off the things that were once normal for me. However, after falling ill, I had almost lost it all. They had kicked me out of work for missing it and the roof over my head was no longer there for more than just a few days. I had used all the money for rent and medication I had nothing left to eat. I was almost starving.

At that time I had gotten an offer from a man who visited the cafe every day for a photoshoot. He said he could pay me cash for a few pictures. At that moment all I understood was money. I had agreed to it thinking it would be easy money. The only when I had reached the address given to me I had realized that man had no g0ood intentions. He wanted to take pictures of me naked and when I decided to not comply, I was threatened that I would be raped. It was a mistaken chance or fate that had Natalie on the door. She was a model, and that man was a talented photographer for a magazine she worked with. There was a mistake on some dates and she thought her shoot was that day. However, one look at me and she knew what was happening. She had been the one to take matters into her hands.

Kicking him in the balls she had told me to run away. I had turned around and found her just behind me. We both had run out of the building only to stop when we were almost around her car. She had guards there, and she had informed them about what had happened. We both were out of breath and she had been the first person who had been helpful to me. When I told her in detail what had happened, she had been the first to point out that never to do that again.

The next day I had found her in my cafe waiting for me. She told me that if I was interested in modeling, she could help. I almost thought that it was another trap, but I had nothing left. I was given the notice to empty my apartment that night. There was no pleading and begging that could be done to stop it. I took Natalia on her offer telling her that I needed the job fast and some money too for paying the rent or I would be homeless. She had given me a crisp hundred-dollar bill to meet her at the agency the next day. This time I had searched ahead and it was legit.

When I had gone there, I had started at the bottom but slowly with help of Natalia I had made my way up ahead slowly. In a span of six months, I was signing contracts and moving places. No longer was I in need of my apartment. Most of the time I ended up at Natalia's place because we had become good friends. The first time she had asked me to move in with her had been the first time I had met her brother, Demyan. One look at him and I was terrified to bones. It wasn't his face that had scared me but the gun that he was holding. I had screamed at the top of my lungs because I was alone in the living room when he came inside with a gun in his hand.

I thought he had come to kill us but when Natalia had come and told me to shut up saying that he was her brother. I had stopped then and there. Only when the initial shock has died down, I had apologized but it was of no avail. He had gone by the time I had let out my apologies. It was only in the months to come that we have stumbled upon each other at parties and at her home. Though I was no longer scared of him but intrigued by him. I knew there was some kind of chemistry between us but I never acted on it. After having one downfall in my love life I wasn't ready for another one but sometimes things happened and that was what happened to us.

One evening when Natalia had gone out on a shoot and I was a bit tipsy being alone. I had been practically in a tank top and undies when he came in. He didn't know of Natalia being out. He was mad at her security for not letting him know. However, I had offered him some wine and yeah I had been the first to make the move. The next thing I know was that we were making out on the couch and next I was stripping him off and having my wicked way with him.

That was how we both had started. We had decided to keep the fact that we were fucking each other a secret from Natalia I just didn't want her to know that I was screwing her brother. I knew she had very high expectations for the woman who would be part of her brother's life and she was the only friend I had. He didn't want to keep it secret but had agreed.

I wouldn't lie but I was addicted to him after a few nights together. He made me feel like I was the only woman in the world and I liked that. He was rough but not so that I would break. It was just as if he knew what I wanted always. How to touch the right notes of my body.

I had been the one to let Natalie know that I was with her brother because it was that or being dragged with her to the club and on blind dates which wasn't really sitting well with Demyan. however, Natalia had been the complete opposite. She was happy about it because she liked me and I wasn't a gold digger there for her brother's money. Everything has been going well for us until Demyan proposed to me and I had freaked out.

Natalie was mad at me for not giving him an answer. Demyan wasn't talking to me and I had no idea why I was doing so until I understood that I had still left some strings keeping me from moving forward. I had explained that to Natalia and she had been the one to help me get here when Demyan had been off to business to another country.

I had left him and that was why he had followed me here but more than that because he loved me more than anything. I knew what I had with him was what love was.

"What are you thinking?" he rasped out from beside me with his hands around my waist.

"That how much you love me," I said turning towards him.

"I hope I don't need to prove to you how much I love you." His fingers trailed down to the rin that hung in my neck.

"No, you don't need to. Not for today though." I kissed him on the lips feeling him smile under me. This man I could never let go of. There was no way I would ever want to get away from him or separated from him.

"I heard about how you handled your parents today. Zach had told how powerful you looked bringing them down." I give him a raised a brow at his question.

"What was Zach doing there? Wasn't he supposed to be with you at the meeting?" In the moonlight, I could see him smiling at this. "Don't you dare tell me that you have Zach spying on me!" Hitting his chest lightly on this as he laughed at this.

"No' I'm being serious," I sat up halfway. "Are you really having Zach spying me around in my own home? Don't you have any trust in me?" He had me flipped on my back in a second as he hovered above me.

"First, it is our house." I rolled my eyes at this. Yes, I didn't have that much money to cover up the amount my dad had been debted into. Even if I had sold all my share, I never would have come up with such an amount. It was Demyan who had helped me through the money. The house and shares were in both of our names. It was cheeky of him and I knew that it was a security for him in making sure that I wouldn't run away from him at any cost.

"Second, I trust you but I don't trust your family and that man you were with. There is nothing I would like to be happening to you." He caressed my cheek. "I can't have something happening to you and you are my first priority at all cost."

"Now tell me what I have been hearing about this party from Zach. Is it for me or there is something cooking up in this mind of yours," he asked rolling both of us taking me with him?

"Well, you are not far away from it. It's like shooting two birds with one shot. We all are going to have fun at the party letting the world know that we are the new owners of the house and the other part is something that will come after the party. There is one last woman in this house that needs to be taken down and I mean her sins weigh heavier than all others. Her lies were the reasons I had been kicked out of here. I have called a man who is her ex-boyfriend kinda, in the sense and I think he might bring his own storm when he comes to know how she had used him. Moreover, I don't think Hilda would appreciate knowing how Claire had deceived her by making her believe that the child she was with was her brother's and the limits she had gone to keep it a secret." I felt disgusted by how she had done heinous things to keep her secret a secret. I was sure the entire family would feel the same and most probably her best friend and husband.

"You can do whatever you like but just be careful in doing it. It is only us I'm worried about and you falling in love with your old boyfriend." He told giving me a peck before he held onto me as we slowly fell into sleep.

The only thing I had on my mind was how destitute Claire would look when this all was over or how shameful would Alexandro feel knowing what he had done to me and what he had lost.

Would he want me back? Or be too ashamed to even think so?

Writer's NoteHow do you feel about the chapter? What do you think about Demyan? Claire had lied about a child but what more heinous crimes she had done? And where was it now? Maybe his father or not? How is Hilda going to feel about it? and how do you feel about the lovely couple?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 1.9K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
134K 4.7K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
4.8K 132 19
𝟏𝟖+| I was said to be 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞... 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. I had heard it so much...
66K 2.4K 37
Sometimes shadows of past cannot be overcome... Myra There is a point in everyone's life which changes them. This point also came in my life which c...