Sapphire Moonlight(Liskook)

By jkeve7

"Hyung what the hell!!!You agreed to marry this girl Lisa?Didn't you see how she is?Didn't you see her audaci... More

πŸ’œCharactersπŸ’œ(Edited)
Chapter One-I:The Unexpected Guest
Chapter One-II:Hoaxing Nephew
Announcement
Chapter one-III:Mood Lifter
Chapter Two-I:The Savage Wench
Chapter Two-II:Goth's Kinsman
Chapter Three-I:Truth Untold
Chapter Three-II:Unveiled Truth
Chapter Three-III:Trust Winning Endeavor
Chapter Four:HeartbreakπŸ’”
Chapter Five-I:Haywire Meeting
Chapter Five-II:Furtive Impendence
Chapter Five-III:Chameleon Lisa
Chapter Five-IV:Tendentious Wedlock
Chapter Six-I:It's A Mess!!!!
Their New House 🏠
Chapter Six-II:From Now On Its My Doss!!!
Chapter Seven-I:Living Together
Chapter Seven-II:Barbarian Wife
Chapter Seven-III:Shabu Shabu's Daddy
Tagged[Not an Update]
Chapter Eight-I:Bullying the So-called Husband
Chapter Eight-II:Lark
Chapter Eight-III:Plan Backfired
Chapter Eight-IV:Envisage
Chapter Nine-I:Jungkook's Perfidy
Chapter Nine-II:Taming lisa(Backfired)
Chapter Ten-I:Embarrassment
Chapter Ten-II:Abashed
Chapter Eleven-I:Go Out With Me..
Chapter Eleven-II:Tom and Jerry
Chapter Twelve-I:Oblivious support
Chapter Twelve-II:Outrageous Outing
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter Thirteen-I:The Care wasn't Oblivious
Chapter Thirteen-II:The Wrongdoer
Chapter Thirteen-IV:Impeccable Amity
Chapter Fourteen-I
ANNOUNCEMENT(Must Read)
Chapter Fourteen-II
Chapter Fourteen-III
Chapter Fourteen-IV
Chapter Fourteen-V
Chapter Fifteen-I
Chapter Fifteen-II
Chapter Fifteen -III
Chapter Fifteen- IV : Happy Couple?
Chapter Sixteen-I : The Iconic Chart
Chapter Sixteen-II
Chapter Sixteen III:Anything You Want
Chapter Seventeen-I: The Worst Advisor
Chapter Seventeen-II: Are We Similar?
Chapter Seventeen-III: Are We Similar pt.2
Chapter Seventeen-IV
Chapter Eighteen-I: Answer
Chapter Eighteen-II: Answer
Chapter Eighteen-III: Warning
Chapter Nineteen-I: Recurrence
Chapter Nineteen-II: Recurrence
Chapter Nineteen-III: Enlightenment
Chapter Twenty-I: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-II: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-III: Revealed Truth
Chapter Twenty-one-I: Falling in love.
Chapter Twenty One-II: Falling in Love...
Chapter Twenty One -III: Falling
Chapter Twenty Two-I: Broken Belief!
Chapter Twenty Two-II: Stepping on the boat...!
Chapter Twenty -Two~ III: Caught in a Date!
Chapter Twenty Three-I : Get over it!
Chapter Twenty Three-II: A bit closer to the secret.
Chapter Twenty Three-III: Caught in the act.!
Chapter Twenty Four-I: Still with you.
Chapter Twenty Four-II: It's Been a while!
Chapter Twenty Four-III: Letting go of the ego.
Chapter Twenty Five- I: Rain
Chapter Twenty Five-II: Whistleblower.
Chapter Twenty Five-III: Can I ever be honest with you?!!!

Chapter Thirteen-III:Blunderhead Jungkook

222 12 20
By jkeve7

Jungkook banged his fist on the wall beside him out of anger and Jimin immediately hugged jungkook and rubbed his back..

Jungkook's eyes were getting mist..he didn't hugged jimin but kept looking at nothing..

How could you do this Jungkook!how could you be so ruthless!!.. He closed his eyes regretting over his deed,whilst the flashes of last night kept roaming inside his head..

"It's okay jungkook..you didn't do that intentionally..It's.."jimin tried to comfort jungkook but he broke the hug and pushed jimin lightly..

"It was done intenionally jimin!!It really was done intentionally!!Otherwise how could i plan this for such a long time!!I did that to her!!Because of me she's in this state..Only because of me.." His anger at himself was oozing out of his mouth..More than anger it was his guilt that was reflecting clearly through his face..

Jimin hadn't any words that he could say at that time.so he looked down without finding anything..

He walked a few steps ahead from jimin and spoke while putting his hands on his waist..

"How could i be so reckless jimin?..When did vengeance consumed over me?!Where did my morality went to!And how did i do this to anyone. And and how could i do this to anyone?..I just clearly gave someone so much pain to the point of her having a panic attack jimin!!how could i!!"
jungkook looked up at his friend while speaking his heart out..A tear dropped out of his eyes but still his face was like he couldn't get over the fact that he was the one behind Lisa's condition..

jimin looked at jungkook compassionately while nodding,trying to calm him down...

Jungkook turned to the other side showing jimin his back while wiping his tears..Jimin sighed holding his creased forehead with his finger tip...

"Jungkook please sober up..It was a mistake..We didn't know about her condition back then.." He then holds his shoulder from back..

"Exactly,but we did knew about her being fearful of darkness,didn't we?," jimin nodded looking down and jungkook sarcastically smiled."Yet i did this to her!!.." jungkook looked remorseful..jimin was looking no lesser than him..

"Yes..You are right.. we should've mind her situation..We shouldn't have done that..What we did was really wrong..But You're not the only one to be responsible..I was into the plan too,jungkook.." jimin held his shoulder and spoke..

"Jungkook" Someone called jungkook from behind..Jungkook and jimin got freeze on their places..

"Jimin" Now they both were unable to move even an inch..

Jimin was the most shocked one..

"Did i heard wrong?Or its really her?!"He mumbles to himself unable to believe his ears..

His mouth dried like a dry fish..he wasn't expecting the owner of the voice even for a bit..He gulped nervously..

Both the guys were rooted on their spots..

"CAN YOU GUYS FVCKING TURN BEHIND AND LOOK INTO MY EYES YOU COWARDS?!!!" The person yelled and both jungkook and jimin turned to face that person,hanging their head low..

Jungkook and jimin both looked at that person at the same time to see that person about to burst out in anger..

It was clear that,that person clearly heard EVERY SINGLE WORD..

"What?Cat caught your tongue?Why aren't you speaking jungkook?"

"Chaeyoung listen.."

"SHUT UP JIMIN!!I'm not talking to you..So stop interfering in it.." She was really enraged..

Jimin was shocked seeing this wrathful chaeyoung..She was totally different from the one whom he knew..

"Dare to enlighten me jeon?"She asked again but jungkook couldn't say anything..His head was hung low and guilt was killing him inside..

After gathering some courage,he looked up at her. where she was looking at his face being fretful..

▫▫▫

After jungkook excused himself to buy drinks for lisa at the park,he went to the food court area..

She was clearly afraid of the roller coaster but she won't admit it..Also the way she nodded was really cute.. jungkook sweetly smiled remembering her face when she furiously nodded for the drink.....

While thinking he reached at the food court but it was off..So he decided to buy their drink outside of the park..

So he went outside the park..He was finding it really weird that the FC was off..But he removed the thought..Soon he reached at a cafe and asked for the menu..

Suddenly his phone rang and he fished out his phone off his pocket..

Jimin? His brows creased little,in surprise..

"Hey jimin..what's up?" He asked heaving a sigh while putting his hand on his pant pocket whilst reading the menu book to buy Lisa's drink..

"WHAT'S UP?Hey I'm standing inside the park for bloody freaking 10 minutes after almost finishing the work you asked me to do before and here you want to know what the hell am i doing?!!!" Came the voice of an angry jimin..

Jungkook got surprised,What work did i tell him to do?thought jungkook..

"Jimin what did i tell you to do?Sorry I can't remember" saying this he looked at the waiter,"Is Tapioca Pearl still available?" He asked still being in the call..

"No,sir..But Strawberry milk, ginger and milk tea are available for now.."the waiter or the atendee politely replied..But here jimin was about to burst..

"UGH JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" Jimin suddenly roared but here jungkook got shockingly scared and his phone was about to drop out of his hand..

"Hey park jimin,can you please warn me before shouting my name?At least i should remain cautious right!!" Jungkook casually replied to jimin , "uh can you please arrange a bubble tea as soon as possible now?Actually my wife likes to drink it,so.." but again he turned his attention to the atendee..

"Okay,sir.please wait for sometimes,we'll see what we can do.." the atendee replied and jungkook nodded.. after that the atendee went inside..

"My WIFE likes to drink it!!!Jeon jungkook are you a chameleon?How fast do you change your color?" Jimin accusingly asked him and jungkook got stunned..

"What are you talking about jimin?Can you please not whim around the point?" Jungkook replied being a little irritated..

"Jungkook you forgot about the plan?Really?"

Jungkook got freez on his spot..He remembers everything he planed today..

The mastermind of the plan was jungkook himself..When he went to get change he had called jimin and hatched a plan with him to tackle the rowdy lisa..

"Jungkook?" Jimin asked a spaced-out jungkook..

"Uh..y-yeah i remember.." jungkook stutters a bit..

He had hatched this plan with jimin,like jungkook will bring lisa to the amusement park someday and they'll try to scare her a bit..

In their first night jungkook had got to know that lisa was afraid of dark.. so to revenge on lisa, He made this to take revenge for the insult and embarrassments he faced because of her..

"Okay so everything is done already.The arrangements and all..Fortunately today the crowd is lesser making our plan more successful..And I'm right now in the control room ready to excute our plan..And.." jimin realised jungkook was quiet..He creased his forehead..

"Jungkook?..jungkook are you okay?" jimin asked jungkook sounding anxious..

But here on jimin's asking the flashes of the teachers behavior were rushing throughout his mind..

"Jungkook?"

"Huh?" He gained consciousness.."what were you saying jimin?" He asked being a bit confused..

hearing him jimin sighed.."jungkook what i was saying that..Are you sure you wanna do this?..Like..you know i..I'm not really doubtful of your plan but...Are you sure she'll get her lesson of torturing you?And..and.." jimin was hesitating..But here jungkook's expression was totally different..He now was excreting a cold aura..

"Say it jimin..don't hesitate.." he replied while his face hardened..

"And are you sure you're not going to reget it?" Jimin asked anxiously and jungkook was speechless..

"Thank goodness,there were some ingredients to make your bubble tea sir..Here it is.." jimin heard a voice from the other side alongside jungkook's sigh..

"No,jimin..you go ahead according to the plan..She has tortured me enough that i can spend my whole life remembering them.." Jungkook told jimin while gritting his teeth remembering all the things she did to prank him..Like that,it was also a small prank pulled up by him and jimin..

Jimin was helping jungkook because he never ever saw jungkook in such a helpless position in life when teachers insulated him without being at fault..So to help his friend,he too added himself into the plan..

After getting jungkook's confirmation jimin ended the call and jungkook got spaced out for a bit..

Did i do this right?Is the thing I'm doing against my moral?But i know what I'm doing is right,but also the other hand, my heart isn't supporting me.. jungkook thought deeply while taking the cup of tapioca in his left hand and right inside the pocket..He started walking mindlessly unconsciously..

His heart and mind was in a huge turmoil..,Stop thinking jungkook..what you did was right..she deserves it for torturing you.. his mind told him..,yes,what i did was totally right..I shouldn't worry about her..Who is she to me anyway..he told himself trying to reassure..,but jungkook aren't you doing all these things knowingly? So shouldn't you feel bad and guilty?His heart ached unknowingly..he stopped in his footsteps..yes but why am i feeling so bad?Why am i having such a pessimistic feeling?He sat on a bench that he found on his walking path..

He looked at the bottle-cup in his hand and kept looking at it..What if this prank get serious? shouldn't i worry about her?After all she's my responsibility.. he asked himself,while touching massaging his forehead..

Ensuring Her safety is my duty..If she takes this prank wrongly,it might create problem and uncle again might get angry on me. ...He thought seriously..Yes,i should stop jimin..We shouldn't continue the plan...thinking that he threw the cup and rushed towards the park..

He went towards the entrance to see the night guard locking the door..

He started huffing as soon as he reached there..now he realized how far he went to unknowingly..

But when he reaches nearer and sees the guard locking the door..his eyes got enlarged..

"Hey excuse me.." he huffed a bit,trying to catch his breath...

"Yes,sir.." the guard fully turned to jungkook..

"Wait,why are you closing the gate?So soon?what happened?" Jungkook asked anxiously..

"Actually sir,there showed up some technical problem so in a area.So we had to close the park sooner.." that guard replied..but this only added more tension to jungkook..

"Close the park?HOW COULD YOU CLOSE THE PARK THIS SOON?Did everyone got out?" He asked, no.Not asked he yelled..

"Sir why are you shouting?And yes everyone's out..Everyone is out and i checked it myself..if you don't have anything to say more,I'm going.." saying this that guard sat on his chair kept beside..

"What if there's somebody inside?how can you sit here so calmly?" He again asked,but this time he was about to burst..

"Sir no one's inside..Please call the one you're searching for.." the guard told him and he immediately took out his phone and called lisa..

but her phone was unreachable..He tried to contact her every single way but same result..

Lastly without finding way,he called chaeyoung unwillingly ..

After a ring e picked up the call..

"Hello..Rose speaking." Came rose's voice from the other side..

"H-Hello," jungkook clears his throat,"rose..it's me,jungkook" he nervously clutches his fingers..

"Jungkook?What a surprise.."She sounded surprised..

"Is lisa with you Chaeyoung?" Jungkook directly asked not beating around the bush..

"Huh?no..why'd she be here?" She questioned back..But here jungkook was about to faint out of anxiety..When rose didn't got a reply back,she started getting worked up...

"What's wrong jungkook? Is everything okay?"She asked doubtfully..

"Uh..actually i need your help.." he asked looking here and there..

"Yeah,Sure.Tell me.." she waited for him to continue..

"Lisa's missing.."

▫▫▫

"Yes jungkook,what after that!!!What did you do then!!!Tell me where did you find lisa!!!" Chaeyoung asked ,about to charge on him..

"Rose can you please calm down a bit please.."

"Don't touch me jimin..Don't talk to me.." She immediately took off her hand off his which he took a while ago..Jimin looked heartbroken with this behavior and jungkook got more guilty..

▫▫▫

After bribing the guard to let him go inside jungkook directly went towards the last place he saw lisa..But with duskiness he couldn't see anything..

He called out for lisa but it was no use...he shouted for her name a few times too but no use..

He checked every nook and corners of the area but she was no where to see..

After searching for a while jungkook notices a secluded forlorn are inside..

"Could she be there?" He mumbles to himself but rushed inside anyway..

Already the park was dark enough, on top of that it was full moon..So he was feeling concerned for lisa..

"Please lisa hang in there.." he wished in his heart and kept searching for lisa through his mobile torchlight..

After searching for lisa he reached near an area around the bushes..He was about to turn back but he could see a dark trembling figure sitting down hiding her face on the knee..

He heaved a deep reassured sigh,as he knew it was lisa because of her hairs..And then he rushes to her..

▫▫▫

"You guys.You guys disgust me..how could you do this..Didn't you know she was afraid of dark?didn't ymou know she was nyctophobiac?" Chaeyoung asked being enraged..But jungkook and jimin was shocked..

"She has nyctophobia?"Jimin asked looking shocked..

"Yes!And thanks to you guys her phobia kicked in..The last time her phobia kicked in when se.." She stopped abruptly and looked at both of them..But as they were in their own world didn't heed to rose..So rose sighed contentedly..

She then cleared her throat grabbing their attention..

"Whatever you guys did I'm not gonna forget soon..And jimin," she turned to him,"It was not at all expected from you..And jungkook too." Wiping her tears she turned behind to go..

"Aren't you going to see lisa?" Jimin slowly asked rose but here she turned and gave him an angry glare..jimin averted his eyes off rose..

"I can't see her in that state,seeing her state in the hospital was already enough for me..i just came here to return her bag that was left in thehospital.." saying this she walked faster through the stairs..

Jungkook was spaced out..He remembers what happened in the park,how lisa became just because of his prank and for that he's already regretting over his decisions back then....

He slowly opened the door and looked at lisa standing there..His eyes were looking emotionally painful..

Jimin held his back and directed him to go inside nodding his head..

He went towards her slowly and cupped her hands while sitting beside her...He kept looking at her face for a while..

"I'm really sorry for what i did lisa..i really am!!I promise,i will never ever leave you behind..Never.."

~To be continued

I don't know if I'm dragging the story or not but it was necessary to write details about everything.. it was also one of the turning point of the story so that's why this one incident needed more chapters..I hope it didn't bored you guys..Do vote and comment your thoughts...
XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1K 26
π“’π“žπ“π“£π“‘π“π“’π“£ π“œπ“π“‘π“‘π“˜π“π“–π“” π“£π“ž 𝓐 𝓒𝓣𝓑𝓐𝓝𝓖𝓔𝓑. Y/n a very simple girl but her family wasn't simple. Her father was a CEO of a company...
87.7K 6.7K 36
Story by cutegir2002 ______ A story of Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook. The two souls studying in the same school, in their last year before entering...
45.6K 2.7K 40
"I'm married Jungkook!" "Well I know, and I don't give two fucks about it." In the dazzling expanse of Seoul, Kim Taehyung, a luminary in the world o...
348K 18.5K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...