Nct Dream |Instagram| [Nomin...

נכתב על ידי Babybun412

Nomin. Markhyuck. Chensung. עוד

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10.1
10.2
10.3
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34.2
34.3
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
A/N
81
82
83 bonus Markhyuck
84
End

34.1

5.4K 171 50
נכתב על ידי Babybun412

Chenle
Jaemin

"Hyung im so scared.." Chenle whispered into the phone.

"Aww Chenle, we talk about this all night yesterday. Don't be nervous, it's just Jisung!"

"...I know but like..."

"What's really going on lele? You have hung out with Jisung thousands of times. Why are you so nervous this time?"

"I just... now its like..official, you know? Like he is my boyfriend and this is our first date. Its different because the only labels were best friend and hang outs. This time its boyfriends and dates. I'm just scared, hyung...what if I mess up?"

There was silence on the other side before Chenle heard a soft giggle that soon turned into loud laughing.

"Hyung! Don't laugh at me! I'm serious!" Chenle whined, stomping his foot as if Jaemin could see him.

"Gosh I'm gonna give you the biggest hug when I see you...babie, he really likes you. Jisungie has had a crush on you since forever. There is nothing that you could do that could make him stop."

"Yo Chenle!"

Chenle heard Jisungs voice behind him. He turned to see Jisung waving at him and jogging towards him. Chenle waved before pressing a finger to his lips, signaling him to be quiet for a second.

"...You really think so?"

"I know so. So stop worrying and enjoy yourself. I love you! Tell Jisungie I said hi and that I love him!"

"Ok I will," Chenle laughed at his hyungs enthusiasm. "Love you too. Bye."

"Who was that?" Jisung frowned slightly. Who was Chenle saying I love you to?

"My secret boyfriend," Chenle rolled his eyes before shoving Jisung lightly. "It was Jaemin hyung, he told me to tell you he says hi and that he loves you."

"Jeno hyung told me to tell you the same thing," Jisung chuckled.

"Omg parents," Chenle shook his head before laughing too.

Jisung smiled at him before grabbing his hand and dragging him off.

"Hey, where are we going?" Chenle asked. It was later in the night and Chenle had originally told Jisung he could pick the place this time because their last original hang out was at an ice cream shop in the winter.

"Look," Jisung pointed a finger towards the ice skating rink, the ice lit up by the large stadium type lights.

Chenle was speechless. It was really pretty but...

"I can't skate."

"Wait really? But I thought you played basketball?" Jisung faced Chenle.

"What part of that sentence even makes sense to you?" Chenle narrowed his eyes. "Why would I be able to skate if I play basketball?"

"Im sorry, I didn't know," Jisung rubbed the back of his neck. "I mean I could teach you or we could find somewhere else to-"

"Teach me," Chenle interrupted. The thought of Jisung holding his hand and being close to him was very appealing.

"I...ok," Jisung smiled before going to rent their skates.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Grab my hand," Jisung smiled at Chenle, who was currently holding onto the rink wall like his life depended on it.

"No, you grab mine," Chenle clutched the wall tighter.

"Aww c'mon lele," Jisung wiggled his fingers in front Chenle. "I can't teach you if you dont come off the wall."

"Ok ok," Chenle held the wall tightly with his right hand and slowly reached his left towards Jisung.

Jisung caught his hand in his larger one and squeezed lightly. He slowly intertwined their fingers together before offering his other hand go Chenle.

Chenle hesitantly let go of the wall and quickly slapped his hand into Jisungs. Absolutely scared of slipping onto the ice.

"There you go lele," Jisung said softly, squeezed his hands. His large fingers warm surrounding smaller ones. It made Chenle's heart stutter for sure.

"Lets try this, I'm gonna skate backwards and we are going to skate together, okay?" Jisung pulled him slightly.

Chenle nodded.

And like that they went around the rink so many times, Chenle slowly gained confidence while skating with Jisung and he wasnt as hesitant to move his feet.

"Chenle I'm going to let go now," Jisung pulled on of this hands out of Chenle's.

"No no no," Chenle tried to grab Jisungs hand back but stopped as soon as he almost lost his balance.

"I just want to try something," Jisung skated forward about 10 feet, leaving Chenle, who was slighty shaking in the middle of the rink.

"Skate to me," Jisung motioned him forward with a smile.

"Jisung I can't," Chenle shook his head.

"You can," Jisung said back. "You were doing perfectly! I know you can do it."

Chenle moved his foot forward before stopping.

"What if I fall?" Chenle whispered out.

Jisung smiled fondly at him. Chenle's eyes were wide, his eyebrows furrowed and there was a little frown on his face. Jisung thought he was the cutest little thing. He couldn't stop his heart from racing at the adorable sight.

"You won't," Jisung reached his hand out.

Chenle took a deep breath before deciding to trust Jisung.

Chenle started to skate forward, slowly picking up a nice pace before stopping perfectly in front of Jisung.

"I did it," Chenle gasped, he threw his arms out around Jisungs neck.

"You did it," Jisung squeezed his arms around Chenle.

Chenle pulled back with a smile, he stared at Jisungs smile and thought back to the seconds beforehand. He stopped smiling before sucking in a breath.

He clutched Jisungs hand, trying to pull him towards the lobby of the skating rink.

"Chenle what-"

"There is something I want to do-"

"Chenle!"

Chenle felt his skate slide a little too far before he was slipping.

Jisung quickly wrapped an arm around Chenle's shoulders and bringing his tightly towards his chest. Gathering his own balance so they wouldn't fall onto the hard ice.

"Oh my god, oh my god," Chenle was whispering into Jisungs chest, one of his hands clutching onto his jacket for dear life.

"Dont rush like that," Jisung sighed into his hair. "You scared me."

"Was ice cream in winter really worse than me almost busting my head open?" Chenle giggled and pushed back from Jisung slightly.

"Don't get cocky and you won't slip," Jisung smiled.

"I wasn't, I just wanted to..." Chenle bit his lip, looking down at the ice below them.

"Trying to what?" Jisung furrowed his brows at the boys behavior. Not used to seeing the boy acting shy.

Chenle looked at Jisung before closing his eyes and pulling Jisung down by the collar. He pecked his soft lips before pulling away quickly and turning around.

"Let's get hot cocoa from the stand," Chenle quickly skated to the rink exit without looking back at Jisung.

He didn't see the spluttering mess he made out of the taller boy.
------------------------------------------------------------

Chenle thanked the lady before taking both hot chocolates from her and sitting next to Jisung at one of the picnic tables.

Chenle just stared at his hot chocolate, holding onto it with both hands.

Silence.

"Chenle." "Look I'm sor-"

They spoke at the same time.

Chenle looked up at Jisung and as soon as he did, his lips were pecked in a sweet kiss. It was small and quick but to Chenle, it was everything.

Chenle smiled before intertwining their hands together. They smiled at each other before drinking their hot chocolates and gossiping about their hyungs.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

20.1K 512 36
☁︎ ɪ'ᴍ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏᴠᴇʀᴛʜɪɴᴋɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ
1.7K 25 20
and they were roommates... started: 9/9/20 finished: tba
430K 24.5K 32
in where jeno and renjun drive jaemin crazy.
82.3K 1.7K 32
[ 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘁𝟮𝟯 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 ]