LOKI IMAGINES

retrolokii द्वारा

Title says it all. Requests are very much open just comment or dm pls and thanks ‹3 [ON GOING] May contain ot... अधिक

Midsummer in Valhalla
Dance With Me
Call Me A Thief
Paper Rings
In The Wee Hours of the Morning
Oh Dearest, Your Fangs Are Showing.
Publicist Problems
Oh, Hello Doctor.
Where Am I? (Harry Potter x MCU AU)
England (Part 1)
England (Part 2)
England (Part 3)
Ghost Hunting (Unsolved x Crimson Peak)
Loki of Norway
Quarantine with Loki (Days 1-2)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 3-4)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 5-6)
Quarantine with Loki (Day 7-8)
Cabin in The Woods
Cabin in the Woods (Part 2)
So, We Meet Again...
Trickster's Surprise
Alfheim's Finest
Time Travelling's a Bitch
Hello, Neighbor!
Stay, You Fool.
Alfheim's Finest (Part 2): Picnic Day!
The Night Before
Ladies of The Court
Accidental Pen Pals
Dancing in the Moonlight
Emergency Healer
Heart of The Woods
Something New (Capt. James Conrad x Reader)
I Guess We're A Good Team After All
I'm Here.
Sleipnir's Arrival
Meeting The Family
Cold Mornings
Oh, Cupid.
You Wound Me
Perfectly Mischievous
Assumptions
Finally Free (Thomas Sharpe x Reader)
Come and Get Me
In Safe Hands (Part 2)
Secret Santa
Palace Libraries
Cheers to Victory
Run to Me, Baby.
Time Capsule
Did Somebody Call For Agent Loki? - Part 1
Did Someone Call For Agent Loki? - Part 2
Did Someone Call for Agent Loki? - Part 3
I'm Not Actually A Vampire!
Don't You Dare Die On Me
Bloodthirsty
Sinister Kid
Sparks Fly
Dead Men Tell No Tales (or do they?)
Halloween Special!
Royal Pain in The Ass
Royal Pain in The Ass - Part 2
Royal Pain in The Ass - Part 3
Nights are Better with You
You're Just as Strong as Me
I Love You (Against My Better Judgement)
Much Ado About Nothing
The Pirate and The Prince
Heaven Be Damned (I Have You)
Better Unknown
It Will Come Back
You're So Warm
I Can't Bear to Lose You
I Like You Better (Than Him)
Bets On. Clothes Off (Well, Almost).
Is This A Date?
My Love Mine All Mine
Hate It When You Do That
When Death Gives You An Out (You Take It)
Peace and Quiet, At Least For a Moment.
Peace and Quiet, Now Until Forever
What You Taste Like [SMUT]
What You See
A Ballad of Vicious Mockery
A Ballad of Reluctant Affections
A Ballad of Hope and Promises
At The End of Time
Until I Am Enough
Like Real People Do

In Safe Hands

2.2K 44 18
retrolokii द्वारा

In celebration of the first Loki trailer 😌
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Grass.

Why was he in grass?

He envisioned Asgard while touching the cube.

Why was he in grass?

Loki Odinson has never been this confused nor discombobulated. Grass plains rolled across the land right into the horizon. Lush bushes and vibrant flowers surrounded him at every turn. Trees were swaying in the light gusts of wind that befell the place when he arrived well— plopped on the ground.

The Tesseract vanished. Nothing was familiar now.

He tried sitting up to have a look around, but a voice from behind him didn't permit him so.

“I wouldn't stand so quickly if I were you.” A commanding yet soft ethereal voice broke the natural silence.

Loki stood up quickly in defense, ready to fight whoever the owner of the voice was. His vision was plagued by black and white dots before he could see a face, that then turned into bright stars that made his head unbearably ache in pain. He tried to stand up tall but to no avail. He fell on his knees then to his side and passed out.

You sighed heavily, almost in disappointment. You tilted his body so that he was comfortably on his back. Now all you have to do is wait for him to wake up, again. Hoping that dusk wouldn't come rolling too quickly because there is no possible way to carry him into your home. Dragging him would do more harm than good, so you sat by a tree and waited.

It was nearly sunset when he awoke. He didn't move in fear of passing out again. Loki was surprised but also thankful that he's still peacefully laying on grass in the middle of a field and not chained up in some kind of laboratory or in the clutches of the Mad Titan.

“Now will you listen to my advice?” the ethereal voice spoke again, this time a little teasing.

Loki sat up slowly, resting himself on a trunk of a nearby tree.

“Tell me when you can walk. You have wounds to be tended to.” you said while standing up from your spot to sit across him.

“You're a Light Elf,” Loki said with furrowed brows. “Is this Alfheim?”

You shook your head. “We are not in the Nine. The Tesseract didn't want you to be in the Nine. It would be far too obvious. You would be caught almost instantly.”

“Caught by whom?” he asked.

You sighed and looked distantly to your home. It wasn't too far, but it would be an effort to walk that far of a distance. Dusk was slowly approaching, you have little time.

“I'll tell you inside,” you told him. “Can you walk?”

Loki nodded and stood cautiously, grunting quietly when he felt the deepening bruises brush against the metal of his armor.

The walk to your home was quiet. No exchanging of words happened. You walked beside him, a forearm for support held out for him, ready at any moment he might feel himself losing consciousness. Luckily, you didn't have to half carry his body to your home, he was strong enough to walk by himself, your arm was merely for caution.

You opened the door for him and closed it quickly once you've snuffed out all of the lights leading to your home. You drew all of the curtains closed. They could be anywhere.

You gave him a glass of water before sitting down across from him.

“The Time Variance Authority are on high alert for you, Loki Odinson.”

“Don't call me that,” he spat bitterly, then receded from being spiteful. He sighed tiredly. “What is the Time Variance Authority?”

“They're an organization that manages each and every timeline in the Multiverse. Taking down anyone that meddles with the timelines. Sometimes they fail to seize the meddler thus chaos ensues,” you explained.

“I am not certain if you were meant to escape using the Tesseract. I'm only aware that you must live. You died in the other timeline with the same cube you held to escape the Avengers. The Fates have decided you are needed in something much bigger. I am at your disposal. I'm willing to help.” you said additionally. Loki was listening intently a quizzical brow slightly raised as he was digesting whatever information you were feeding him.

“You said I died. How?” he asked, leaning back into his seat.

“Do you really want to know?”

“It's death. Everyone goes through it.”

“You died in the hands of the Mad Titan. You tried to trick him with a fake Tesseract. You were being clever, I give you that; but not clever enough.”

When you told him, you swore you saw his Adam's apple bob up and down in a nervous way. He feared Thanos, that was certain. Perhaps that was enough incentive to live and stick with the Fates.

“What is the worst thing the Time Variance Authority can do to me?”

“They would certainly use you for information. It's highly likely that they would pry the information off of you by violent means. If they haven't broken you then, they would make your breath seize.”

“Death either way.”

“Everyone goes through it.” You shrugged and went into the kitchen to fetch cloths and a bowl of clean water to tend to Loki's wounds.

You now sat beside him, looking at him pointedly. You waited until he would take off the metal parts of his armor by himself but he only seemed to stare at you confused.

“Does your armor not hurt the bruises?” You asked rhetorically.

Loki tipped his head back, now gaining context. “You would let a patient remove their own armor when they're hurting?” He returned rather sarcastically.

“You have seiđr.” you said factually.

He rolled his eyes but snapped his fingers all the same to unfasten the many metal plates of his clothing. Some clattered to the ground while others needed to be slid off.

You sat on the ground to remove the ones attached to his legs. Loki smirking when he watched you do so, you tried your hardest not to look at him with furious eyes. Then the ones on his wrists, abdomen and upper back.

“Where is the biggest wound?” you asked.

“Side.” he said simply.

Luckily there was a zipper down either end of his shirt. You slipped it open and suddenly your mouth gaped at the size of the bruise. It wasn't an open wound so it wasn't bloody. But the bruise looked sickening. You knew what happened, still this was surprising.

“I suppose you knew what happened. Light Elf and all.” he said to you while looking at his own body.

“I'll fetch some ice for you.”

You came back to him with ice in cloth bags and pressed it gently into his skin. Loki sighed in relief and managed to sit more properly in his chair.

“Have you no cuts? lashes? open wounds?” you asked.

“Only small ones on my face and hands. I bruise more than I get cut.”

“Let me see.” You held his hand carefully, cleaning the small, miniscule cuts on his fingers and palms. You wrapped small bandages on each wounded finger, making sure nothing was too tight so he could move them freely. You did the same to the other.

You sat up and rested your weight on your knees. Using a cloth, you wiped the dirt and grime off of his pale face. He seemed to be watching you intently, but you really didn't care to notice. There were cuts on his eyebrow, nose and cheek. They seemed to already be healing. And so, you only cleaned the surrounding part of the wounds and wiped the dried blood off his face.

You drew back and visibly saw Loki exhale.

He made no comment as to how soft and gentle you were with the damp cloth. He wouldn't let you know that it soothed him for at least a moment. Never. You would never find out that that was the only tender scene he has had in almost a year, ever since he fell in the hands of Thanos. But you probably already knew that.

“Have you eaten?” you questioned.

“Not in a while, no.”

You went into the kitchen and returned all of the supplies you used on him. You opened a window and picked fruits from an overgrown bush that reached your kitchen. You put them all in a bowl and gave them to Loki.

“I'm afraid you'll have to wait 'til supper to have a proper meal.”

Loki bit a piece of the fruit you picked for him. It was neither Asgardian or Midgardian, or even Elvish. It was most probably of this world, and you were brave enough to sample it. The fruit was sweet but tart, similar to a strawberry but not a strawberry at all.

“This will suffice.” He didn't thank you verbally, but you knew what he meant.

“Good,” you smiled contently. “Should you want to bathe, tell me now so I can draw you one.”

“A bath would be delightful.”

And so you disappeared from his sight, going up the stairs until he heard the faucet turn on.

He doesn't know how long he'll stay with you. People were out to get him, and it was unusual for him to stay still instead of continuously being on the run. Whatever happens to him next, is out of his hands for the moment, for Loki has decided that he'll enjoy the peace and care you've provided him with.

“It's ready!” you called from the top of the stairs. “I'll leave you a towel and clothing just outside the door!”

It was relieving to bathe in something more fit to his temperature. It was more so relieving that baths weren't used to torture him into submitting to madness. He leaned back and sighed in the tub, letting his muscles loosen in the warm, cinnamon scented water. Enjoying the little moments of clean and fresh smelling water before it looks and smells of copper from the dried blood on his body.

Loki got out of the water just as it began to get cold. He put on the clothes you provided for him, partly thankful that it wasn't leather but cool and breezy linen.

“I made stew.” you greeted him when he came down the stairs. He was looking for his boots and old armor so he could dispose of them somewhere in a dimensional pocket, he didn't expect to have supper already.

“Eat. You'll feel better.” you placed a bowl of your cooking in front of him a small smile plastered on your face.

“Where will I sleep?” he asked after moments of silence.

“There's a spare room. Don't worry.” you answered and continued eating your serving of stew. Loki's eyes were trained on his bowl but his eyebrows were furrowed, deep in thought.

“Why are you doing this?” he asked.

“Care to specify?”

“Helping me. You could've left me to the Time Variance Authority.”

“I suppose I'm following my destiny. I'm doing what I'm supposed to be doing.” you said with a shrug.

“And you just follow what they tell you. Just like that? Isn't it suffocating and controlling? Don't you want to make your own path?”

You smiled knowingly. “That's what you did. How did that work out for you?”

“I'm alive and safe.”

“In this timeline you are. But what of the other one? Where you died?”

Loki remained silent and sat back into his chair.

“There is no escaping destiny Loki. I've tried, believe me.”

“Is that why you're here in this land?” he said with a low voice, almost taunting if he wasn't grateful for your help.

“Both yes and no.”

Loki wasn't satisfied with your answer but decided to leave it alone in fear that you might throw him out of your home.

“I should show you to your chambers.” you suggested moments after you both finished eating.

You made a beeline up the stairs, Loki just trailing behind you. It wasn't the biggest room, but it was for sure cozy and homey. Loki found himself to be content with the room. He couldn't complain after sleeping in a cell-like room in the Titan's ship for almost a year. The bed was soft and the sheets were cream. The walls were mint green and blue, the curtains were white. This shall do, Loki thought.

“I suppose I'll leave you to your own bidding for tonight. Good night, Loki.” you told him and began to shut his door for him.

He seized your wrist instantaneously. His lips were pressed into a thin line and merely stood there, staring at you. You let go of the doorknob and looked at him curiously.

“Thank you.” he said softly. You smiled at him and placed your hand over his comfortingly.

“You're very welcome.”

You stood there, holding each other's hands for quite some time. You didn't let go because Loki looked like he wanted to say something else. For the first time in a long time, Loki was found wordless without quips or insults. He really didn't know how to react to kindness.

Soundlessly, he wrapped his arms around your form.

You didn't hesitate to return his hug. He needed this. Loki has suffered enough. He needed this. Truly.

“Everything is alright. You're safe.” you whispered to him, rubbing his back comfortingly.

“I know. Thank you.”

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll proof read this later lol

im a bad example
.
.
Update: i proof read it now :))

Also spot the remus lupin reference 👀👀👀

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

77.9K 2.1K 50
As a HYDRA experiment you can't seem to feel anything anymore until you meet the tall dark haired man he's sour at first but sweet comes eventually t...
13.5K 259 45
These are just little ideas that I get as I write. There will be some smut, angst, fluff, etc. Each will have the characters name, title, and if it i...
12.6K 624 37
❦(LᴏᴋɪxAsɢᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ!Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)❦ (Y/n) was abandoned at a young age, being forced to live on the streets, and steal the most basic of resources to surv...
1.7M 92K 77
Marvel Fanfic Awards Winner: -Best Plot -Best Loki -Best Male Villain -Toughest Character (Anna) BOOK ONE. The world has changed. After alien...