The Symbiote Saiyan Book 2: T...

By Acrawft

Last time on Book 1 of The Symbiote Sayian. Goku and Venom had met and joined Bulma on her quest to find the... More

Kame House
Krillin
V
Launch
Venom vs. Blonde Launch
The Turtle Hermit Gi
Unpacking
Running Contest
Stony Royale
Milk Bell
Old Memories
Jumping the Turtle
Friends Old and New
Welcome to the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament
Launch vs. Nam
Pistole Part 1
Pistole Part 2
Water, Rising Stars, and a Bat
Pistole vs. Bulma
Selection
Krillin vs. Bacterian
Yamcha vs. Jackie Chun
Launch vs. Ranfan
Excelsior Therapy
Venom vs. Giran
Answers Owed
Apology
About Your Visions
Krillin vs. Jackie Chun
Venom vs. Launch (Pistole) 2: The Semifinals
The Ruby
The Wacky Lovesick Mindscape Of Bulma Briefs
Imposter Revealed
Venom vs. Master Roshi
Lesson Learned
Post Credit Scenes

A Holey Workout

187 10 13
By Acrawft

"Ah, I see that the three of you are finally done with the monastery." Master Roshi said as Venom, Krillin, and Launch entered Kame House. Krillin and Launch somehow looked more exhausted than they did before. Even a few of Launch's hairs appeared to be out of place.

"The task was easy for us, not tiring at all." Venom said as if it was a routine job.

"As if you would know." Krillin said between his labored breathing. "You might as well be a bunny with drums."

"I am going to kill yer fer making it look too easy." Launch said, her breath also labored.

"Now I think it is finally time for breakfast." Roshi said. "What do you say?"

"Thank you Master Roshi!" Venom, Krillin, and Launch shouted.

"And don't be consuming my food Venom, or her dead." Launch threatened as she reloaded a 10mm pistol she grabbed from her back pants pocket.

"Whatever you say Monster Launch." Venom nodded as he licked his lips.

28 minutes later...

"That hit the spot, did everyone enjoy their meal." Master Roshi asked.

"Sure did." Venom leaned back. "We're stuffed."

"That's because you also ate most of my food again." Krillin complained.

"As long as goopy draws doesn't touch my food and coffee, I don't care what he does." Launch said as she finished her second cup of coffee.

"Did you finish all your coffee Launch?" Venom asked as he tilted his head in her direction.

"Yeah, why?" Launch said, showing genuine interest rather than her usual grumpy attitude.

"Because earlier you told us not to beat people up before having your coffee." Venom matter of factly stated.

For a brief second Roshi, Launch, and Turtle facial expressions showed a look of complete complexity. Krillin on the other hand knew exactly what Venom meant as soon as the words left his mouth. He looked as if he had been shot, eyes wide with absolute terror with his cup of orange juice immediately falling to the ground. Before the bald monk could react any further to get away, Venom lunged at Krillin, tackling him to the wooden kitchen floor. The symbiote proceeded to repeatedly punch Krillin in the face with an all too insane smile on his face.

"IT IS A BELL!!!" Venom screamed as he tried to owe Krillin back for correcting him hours ago.

"Hey! Someone please step in and save me from this psycho monster!" Krillin cried desperately.

"Sorry, I know better than to get in Venom's way right now." Master Roshi stated as he read the newspaper.

"I sure wish it wasn't too early to have some beer." Launch smiled as she spectated the beat down. "This entertainment would go nicely with it."

"Somebody do something!" Krillin screamed as Venom continued his assault on the bald monk's head.

17 minutes later....

"Okay, now that breakfast is over and Venom vented his pent up anger properly, it is time for all of you to resume your training." Master Roshi said.

"Thanks for the help by the way." Grumbled a very black and blue Krillin. The bald monk had bandages wrapped around his scalp, but Roshi figured his student was able bodied enough to get the rest of today's tasks accomplished.

"Your welcome." Master Roshi said full well knowing it was sarcasm. "Now if everyone would kindly please follow me, I will show you what you have to do next."

The trio got up from the breakfast table and followed Master Roshi closer to town. There they found a construction site where the foreman was barking orders at his workers.

"Come now, my mom can dig holes better than you can!" The foreman yelled. "Lift with your backs! Your backs!"

"Yes boss!" Several of the workers said.

"Good morning sir, how are you doing?" Roshi greeted as he stepped up to the foreman.

"Well hello Master Roshi, it is good to see you." The foreman greeted. "You said you had a solution today to make the construction process go faster. I swear a racoon and a blue jay can do a better job than these slackers."

"Don't fret, these three with me are going to help you with digging these holes." Roshi said. "The woman is named Launch, the bald one is named Krillin, and the black monster with the anger management problems is either called Venom or Goku, whatever name floats your boat."

"Hello sir nice to meet you." Krillin greeted, bowing in respect.

"Wer ready to do what yer bozos can't handle." Launch said twirling her pistol and winking.

"Nice to eat you." Venom said licking his chomps as he looked into the foreman's soul.

The foreman looked at all three of Roshi's students, then shook his head in disbelief and turned back to the old turtle hermit.

"Okay, maybe the werespider can pull off digging the holes if he decides to listen and not rampage through cities, but the blonde and the monk? Forget about it." The foreman said, not knowing what he was in for. "I will be surprised if they manage to dig half the required feet by sundown. This is a place for men only."

"Grrr.....I will make yer eat those words!" Launch angrily screamed cocking her gun.

"Yeah, we can do more work in a minute than what your entire crew could do in a day!" Krillin challenged.

They were about to approach the foreman to give the beating of a lifetime when Roshi, eyes never disengaging contact with the man, raised his cane in a parallel position from the flat dusty ground, blocking the path of his two human students. Launch and Krillin stopped and immediately calmed down to follow Roshi's silent instructions knowing full well what the turtle hermit had to say next would move more mountains than their fists and ammo ever could.

"Young man, these three here are some of the world's most gifted people and they have gone through so much to get to where they are today." Master Roshi said sternly, unseen yet very present eyes glaring daggers into the now unsettled man. "After all they are my students. To insult them is to insult me and the Turtle Hermit School. Now you can put some faith into their skills by letting them take over where your workers have left off, or we can take ourselves somewhere else so we can put our services into something that doesn't require building this park for you. Perhaps a rival construction company of some sorts."

"Actually we were not offended at all." Venom corrected ruining the moment.

"You would actually like to rampage through a city, wouldn't you Venom?" Roshi smiled, finding that there was some humor left that could be salvaged from this tense and awkward moment. Even if it came from Venom.

"Yes we would, it might even become a favorite afternoon pastime for us." Venom said jokingly said as he shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly.

"Okay fine, I will give you all a chance to prove yourselves." The foreman said backing off. "It would give my men a chance to do something else anyway."

"Hey boys!" The foreman shouted turning to his men. "Stop what your doing and start something new."

"Like what boss?" One of the workers said as they all stopped what they were doing.

"I don't know, set up the chairs or something." The foreman suggested scratching his bearded chin. This only got complaint after compliant from the men since they were not hired to just set up chairs.

"SET UP THE CHAIRS OR YOUR FIRED!" The foreman yelled as the workers rushed out of the ditches and hurried toward their supply of steel beams to set up the furniture.

"Alright. Venom. Krillin. Launch. It's time to show these men what we are all about." Roshi said handing the humans students each a shovel, while putting the emphasis on the word men.

"Time for some drilling!" Venom shouted as he spouted four drill shaped tentacles from his back. Leaping into the excavation site, the symbiote proceeded to shriek an insane laugh as he drilled four holes at a time.

"This is so much fun!" Goku thought from within Venom.

"Yes! All we have to do is picture the rock hopper's face every time we strike down!" Venom concurred with his friend.

"Time to show all you chumps how a real woman can handle this job!" Launch shouted as she walked over to the site, lifting her shovel like a battle ax. The response was an unruly and aroused sort of hooting and cheering from the construction workers.

"Yeah! Dig down deep baby!" Master Roshi shouted from the sidelines. As a result, Launch's first shovel full of dirt landed on top of the old martial artist's head.

"Definitely worth getting dirty." Roshi mumbled happily under his breath.

"Hey Venom! I bet I can dig more holes than you can!" Krillin shouted as he slowly caught up to Venom in terms of holes produced.

"In your dreams little hobbit, we are just getting warmed up." Venom said as he sprouted two more drilled shaped tentacles from his back just to speed up the process.

"Hey no fair!" Krillin complained at the all too gleeful symbiote.

"Don't get too comfortable boys, I will be able to beat yer both." Launch smirked as she dug even faster.

15 minutes later....

"298 holes for Venom, 94 holes for Krillin, and 61 holes for Launch." The foreman stated in disbelief as he stared at the finished project.

"And how many can all your men do in the span of fifteen minutes?" Roshi says, eyebrows going up and down eagerly waiting for the foreman to announce his admittance of defeat.

".....One....and a half.....on a good day." The foreman muttered lowering his head thus casting shade over his face. His response was loud enough for everyone to hear. Venom, Krillin, and Launch high fived each other and stuck out their tongues at the foreman.

"You see. My students have come a long way from being the average person you employ." Roshi said before thinking to himself. "Especially Launch, she has come a long way from the bandit she once was. Excellent for one who yet to learn martial arts."

"That was definitely a jolly good show." The foreman said. "Can I ask you one more favor? Can you please move the equipment around? They can be a bit heavy for my men."

"Sorry, I need go back towards Kame House and teach my students something else." Roshi said sincerely. "Besides, my friend Turtle might already have lunch ready and made for us."

"Yeah, definitely himself." Venom said drooling.

"Fine with me." The foreman said. "I hope you all have a nice day."

"You as well." Roshi said before turning back in the direction of the woods, closely followed by his three students. "This is just the beginning my young students. After lunch, your training will get even more back breakingly serious."

Venom smiled sinisterly as Launch and Krillin gulped in fear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 557 24
A Dragon Ball Z fanfiction. This story is from after the Cell Games and during the Buu Saga. After the Cell Games, Gohan struggles with his guilt an...
48.2K 1.3K 39
BOOK TWO Sequel to: My true love!!! Gohan and me PLEASE DON'T READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ MY TRUE LOVE!!! GOHAN AND ME FIRST! ~~~~~~~~~ High sc...
106K 2.6K 48
You and Kakarot are brother and sister and you went to Earth to find Kakarot after years to see if he was alive since you had to hide. Frezia became...
11.8K 156 11
(Update: don't know what fuck happened but this book could've been better it was ok I guess but you can read if you want) I always see izuku the lege...