50 Days

Av rikemarvel

It's about two best friends, slowly falling in love with each other when Destiel becomes canon on the tv show... Mer

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19 and 20
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31
Day 32
Day 33
Day 34

Day 8

2.6K 154 50
Av rikemarvel

AN: I've read all your comments and stuff. So basically you like Destiel more. Mmmhh, that's shit because this chapter is going to have a lot of Cockles. I love you all, okay? And I ship destiel so hard. I am so destiel trash... but cockles!! The struggle is real!
Well, I hope you like the story so far?! Okay, okay have fun reading it!
{it's the unedited version! there might be typos and incorrect grammar and I am sorry for it}

++++

I had a day off the next day, so I decided to spend some time with my family. We went to the supermarket and let West choose the ingredients for our dinner. He loved doing it. We hated eating it. Except for Maison. For some reasons she loved whatever he would cook. I don't know if it was because they were sibblings or to make him love her more, but it was cute.
West ran around the supermarket; throwing a lot of things into our shopping cart. I kept asking West what he was putting in and what he would do with it. He didn't seem very sure about, but he would just look at me and grin. Vicki was filming all of it, while Maison was sleeping in her stroller.

When we came home, we saw Jensen leaving our property. He held JJ in his arms; looking at her smiling.
"Jensen," Vicki called and Jensen looked up; raising an eyebrow.
"What's up," I asked. He came back.
"Well, I was around and wanted to say hi, but you weren't home so I left."

'Obviously,' I thought

"You can come in. Misha and West will cook for us." Jensen didn't seem very positiv about it, but he nodded; looking at JJ.

We went inside the house; throwing off our shoes. I felt a bit weird under Jensen's glances - and I wasn't sure if it was because we've kissed very passionately on set or ... well, because we kissed. This feeling needed to be stopped. I took it by its collar and locked it away.

It was 3 PM. Vicki and the kids were playing outside in the gard. Jensen and I sat in the living room; watching some football games.
I could see that Jensen kept staring at me instead of the TV, but I didn't say anything. Things would get even weirder.

I loved Jensen - he was my little brother. Sometimes I felt like watching over him; trying to keep him out of trouble and away from creepy fans. There were a lot of creepy fans. A lot. But that was just unnecessary. Jensen was taller than me and had more muscles anyway. There was no reason to try to protect him. I could need his protection though. He'd make a good bodyguard. Women would be so attracted to him though. They'd fall for him and chase him - like they do now, so he just should stay with acting. Why was I thinking about this anyway?

"So, are you and Vicki happy," he suddenly asked. I raised an eyebrow; looking confused.
"Of course we are." I titled my head; scratching my arm nervously. Did Vicki and I look unhappy?
"Okay, that's good. I'm happy for you two. You've been together for so long. What's the secret?" Jensen sounded so desperate. He wanted to know it so bad.
"I think we just love each other truly and unconditionally." Jensen nodded knowingly, but he seemed to be disappointed as if he would have expected something else from to say - somethign more deeper and explanatory.

"You know," I added. "If you really love someone, you feel it. Everything she does might not be right, but you support it and help her make the right descision. You love her no matter what. When she's moody, you just let her blame you for everything, because you know she doesn't actually mean it. When she's yelling, you either yell back or let yourself get yelled on, because you know that after your fight you'll have goddamn sex." Jensen laughed. "And when she's quizzically about anything and everything, you just hold her in your arm tight; telling her that she's perfect the way she is and that everything going to be alright, because it will."

"I am ... I mean ... Wow," Jensen said. He was smiling at me thankfully.
"Why did you ask?" Jensen just shook his head. I thought about it. He and Danneel always went out with JJ together. Sure, there were time when he or she would go with JJ to the playground alone. But none of them would come over to us.

"Is everything alright with you and Danneel?" I shot before I thought.

Jensen nodded. "Of course. Everything's alright. We just had a bad fight. That's why I came here. I didn't know where else I could go. It's always so much fun with you ... and I needed fun."

Vicki and the kids came in. Maison was crying, holding West's hand and JJ was covered in dirt. She looked at us apologetic and went upstairs.
"We should help her," I said. Jensen nodded.

We went upstairs and found the three kids and my wife in the bathroom. Vicki was filling the bathtub with water while trying to stop Maison from crying. JJ sat on the ground eating some of the dirt. Jensen ran up to her and took her fingers out of her mouth; telling her somthing.

"Do you need any help," I asked. Vicki shook her head.
"But you could take West and start cooking," she said; pointing to Jensen. "Do you wanna ask Danneel if she wants to come over?"
"Yeah, I should do that." He sat JJ back on the ground; making sure she wouldn't eat any more of the dirt and took the phone out of his pocket.

Me and West went back downstairs into the kitchen, started to cook. West difinitely had no idea what he was doing, but he was damn sure it was right this way. He was pouring milk into a pot filled with noodles, added some frozen vegetables and flavoured it with cinnamon and lemon juice.

"We're done," he said; giggling.

"Oh, are we," I questioned; pointing at the other ingredients we'd bought. West nodded and jumped off the stool. I sighed and looked at what he'd made. That didn't seem to be very tasty - at all! 

Jensen came into the kitchen, looking at me with a slight smile. "That smells good," he lied.

"West isn't here, you can say the truth." I laughed. Jensen patted my shoulder and took a look into the pot. HIs face expression was priceless.

"Even JJ's poop looks better." He laughed - almost crying; looking at me apologetically. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult your son's ... art." Another chuckle ran through his body.

"We won't eat this, will we?" He suddenly asked; terrified. I turned around, facing him, trying to look serious.
"Of course we will." He stopped breathing, looking at the pot again, then back into my eyes.
"No, you're lying." I titled my head.
"How do you know?"
"We're friends since years, Mish. I know when you're lying. You're a great actor, but ... I know when you're lying."
"But how," I asked. He shook his head, not saying a word.

The doorbell rang and Jensen ran up to open it. I followed him. It was my house, I was supposed to open the door. He litterally had pushed me away when we arrived at the door. Danneel stood in front of us. Her smile was sad and dejected. Jensen put his arms around her, lifting her up and gave her a long, intense kiss. I had to look away, feeling a bit awkward.

After Vicki had seen what West had cooked, she'd decided to make something more edible. Danneel, Jensen and I sat in the living room; talking and playing with our kids.
I observed the couple. They seemed to be craving each other. The glances Jensen gave her - which reminded me of the ones he'd given me earlier - were lustful.

____

It was really late when we were finally able to have dinner. The kids were already in bed, sleeping.
"So, do you wanna stay over?" Vicki asked. I looked at my plate, grinning.

"I don't think they want." Vicki kicked my legs; looking at me angrily.
"Don't be so naughty." I wiggled my eyebrows; biting my lips.
"But I like to be naughty."
"I can't believe you just said that, Mish!" Jensen held a huge laughter back. I knew he'd get my joke. Vicki and Danneel were looking at each other; sighing.
"Well, JJ is already sleeping and I don't want to wake her up." Danneel said. I haven't expected that - neither did Jensen. His jaw dropped. Vicki clapped her hands excitedly; jumping up and down on her stool.
"This is going to be so much fun. Danneel and I can have a girl's night and you can drink beer and watch odd action movies or whatsoever," she squeeled.

I slapped my hands over my face; letting out a huge moan. 'Yeah, so much fun,' I thought.

____

"I'm sorry Jensen!" I really was. I knew how it felt like when you needed to make love really bad, but you just couldn't because your wife thought it was cool to have a "girl's night". He just shook his head and let himself fall onto the couch; looking mad as fuck. I patted his shoulder.

"You need a massage again?" I laughed. He nodded, so I started squeezing his shoulders carefully. My fingers dug gently into his skin, making him moan in relief. Then I started massaging his back with more pressure; moving up and down. 
"That's ... You need to stop, Mish." Jensen turned and looked at me. "It wasn't a great idea. I need Danneel even more now."

I couldn't held my laughter back.

++++

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING A CHAPTER IN LIKE TWO DAYS OR THREE? IDK! ugh
hope you liked this chapter, I had a lot of fun writing it. Please tell me if you liked it?? Leave a vote ♥

THE GAY IS REAL!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

20.1K 692 26
Once the fans have convinced the writers, Destiel became a cannon. That gave Misha an excuse to get closer to Jensen. Jensen agreed that it strengthe...
437 41 12
This is an AU where Dean is a "badass" who lives in the same town as Cas. Dean has a motorcycle an apartment and enough money to get by until he meet...
740K 28.9K 200
Destiel smut and fluff filled short stories. More fluff than smut. These stories are written for my enjoyment and hopefully yours as well. They range...
230K 8.6K 11
Cas, Dean, and Sam have been hunting together and splitting off to take smaller jobs. The story starts with the three of them on three separate hunts...