Hold me

By sweatingpie214

Gabby a nineteen year old girl, with an awful childhood. So many scars and ghosts from her past, bad memories... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Capter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
A/N
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
A/N

Chapter 73

2.2K 96 11
By sweatingpie214

Gabby's POV

"Ready," she said taking my hand.

We make our way to the others and I filled them in on the changes. Kami and I were the first to walk. After us, Lexi and her dad were going to follow behind us, followed up by Bri and Kyle. Serena and Kayleigh behind them, after them Victor and Cameron and then Chloe's sisters with their partners. Kensley goes behind them with the rings, and behind her Becca and Emily with their nests with flowers. Chloe and her parents will be the last, in the line. "I'm nervous," she said. "You'll do great," I tell her and she smiled nodding. The music started playing. "Let's do this," she said and I nodded. The guests stood up as we made our way down the aisle. I took my place next to Kami. Lexi and I took place on opposite sides. Bri, Cameron, Kayleigh, and Chloe's sister were on Chloe's side just like Lexi. "Kyle, Serena, and Victor, with other guys were on Kami's side like me. As Chloe made her way down the aisle, I couldn't help but imagine Lexi in her wedding dress, walking down the aisle, so we could start our forever. I took a glance over at Lex and she did too. When our eyes met, I felt my eyes filling up with tears. I cannot wait for it to be us. As the ceremony began, Lexi and I kept stealing glances at each other like when we first met. Kami and Chloe shared the vows and the officiant declared them wife and wife. We all cheered as they share the kiss that will seal their pact. To be there for each other until their last breath.

I pulled them both in a tight hug. My face hurts from smiling so much. "How do you feel?" I asked Kami and she smiles at me. "Never felt better in my whole life," she said. We go back to the mansion, to continue our celebration there. I drove Lexi and I to the mansion, I've never seen her so happy and excited, and I hope she will happier on our wedding day. I made my way to where the girls are talking. "I still can't believe that Gabby, let you drive Aurora, I've been begging her ever since she's got it and she won't let me," Bri tells Lexi. "Well, unlike you, Lexi gives Gabby something that you can't," said Tina. "What!? What is it!?" She asked pretending to be offended. "Mind-blowing sex," said Kayleigh making everyone laugh. Lexi's face turned like 50 shades of red. "Can y'all stop? Y'all are traumatizing my innocent girl," I said covering Lexi's ears. "Innocent my ass," said Bri, and I flipped her off.

We gather around as Kami and Chloe dance their first dance as a married couple. I've always been a hopeless romantic and weddings always make me tear up, but I guess it just warms my heart seeing someone important to me be happy. Kami deserves this, and Chloe is the best thing that could happen to her. Other couples started to join them on the dance floor even my moms. I turned to Lexi who was smiling at her parents dancing. "May I have this dance?" I asked and she looked at me smiling. "Yes," she said. I lead her into the dance floor holding her closer to me. Her scent lures me in as she leans her head against my chest. We swayed to the music, content with the closeness. I've said it before and I will say it again, we complete each other. We were made for each other and I thank god for sending this angel to me.

*****

*3 days later*

Gabby's POV

"You have everything right?" Momma asked. "Yes, ma'am," I said. "Make sure you have your passport," Mom said. "Yes," I said. "You girls be safe," Momma said kissing my temple and doing the same to Lexi. "We'll call y'all, when we land," Lexi reassures our parents. "Y'all better make time for breaks," I tell Momma and Lexi's dad. "Don't worry, we'll make sure of that," said Momma, and Lexi's mom smiled. "Let's move!" Said Ava. "Yes, you're taking the private jet but it's almost time for your flight," Said Momma. We all get in the car, and Lucas drives us to the airport. The ride there wasn't long and Alice was already there waiting for us. "Kathy, Marsha, it's so good to see you both!" She said pulling them in a hug. "Alice, these are Ava and David Jones," Momma said introducing Lexi's parents. "It's a pleasure to meet you," said Alice smiling. "The pleasure it's ours," Lexi's dad said. We said our goodbyes to our parents. "We love you!" Lexi and I said to them as we make our way to board our plane.

Lexi and I took a seat next to each other. "Are you excited!?" I asked Lexi. "You have no idea," she tells me. "So, I pulled some strings and reserved a small place just for us," I tell her and she smiled. "You didn't have to!" She said. "Oh, don't worry, we'll see other people," I tell her. "You just want me all for yourself," she said and I smiled. "Exactly," I tell her. As the plane takes off and soon it's already flying above the clouds. Lexi stares through the window, she's always done that. "Did you pack the book I asked you to?" She asked. "Yeah, I managed to fit it on my bag," I tell her. She smiles at me and bends forward to dig through my bag. "I can get it for you," I said but she shakes her head. The flower pink dress she's wearing tightens around her body and my eyes flickered down to her butt. The outline of her lace underwear is visible against the fabric of her dress. I can't help myself but to playfully slap her butt. She turns to me and rolled her eyes when I wink at her. She goes back to dig into my bag when she turns back to me laughing, holding my strap. "You brought this?" She asked and I smiled. "Duh," I said making her laugh. She sits on my lap to have more access to the bag, but that wasn't the only intention. She starts straddling my lap, and I close my eyes trying to control myself knowing that the flight attendant will come by at any second.

When I opened my eyes I find Lexi's eyes fixed on me. She's smiling at me so much lust in her eyes. She pretends to look puzzled, confused. "What's wrong!? Are you okay?" She asked and I rolled my eyes. "I'm perfectly fine, darling," I said and she smiled nodding. "Would you like anything to drink, ladies?" The flight attendant asked. "I'll have sparkling water," said Lexi smiling. "I'll have water," I said and she smiled excusing herself. Lexi turns around and starts kissing my neck. A soft groan escapes my lips, Lexi kisses my lips one more time and moves to her seat. I looked at her offended at what she just did. I see her smirking. She's finding this so hilarious, leaving me all turned on. She giggles softly and leans towards me, her scent engulfing me at once. Her mouth moves to my ear, and her right hand dangerously close to my crotch. Shivers run through me when her lips touch my sensible spot. "What's the matter, love?" She asked. "Are you turned on?" She asked and I close my eyes trying to control myself.

I took a deep breath and opened them again. "No," I managed to said frowning. This is torture! "No?" She asks moving her hand closer to my center. She rests her head on my shoulder and moves her hand back to her lap. I was going to complain but then I heard the flight attendant speak. "Anything else that you need?" She asked. "No, thank you," I said and she nodded smiling. Lexi opens the book she was looking for and I snatched it away from her. "Oh no you don't— I'm not letting you get away that easily," I said grabbing the collar of her dress, and pulling her in a kiss. We pulled apart gasping for air. "Have you ever joined the mile-high club?" I asked her and she stares at me with wide eyes. Her cheeks turned bright red, but she holds the eye contact. I move closer grabbing my bag. "Wait 40 seconds, and follow me," I whispered in her ear. I got up and make my way to the bathroom. I know there is no one else here but I'm making it more interesting.

******

Lexi's POV

My heart is beating so fast. I watch Gabby make her way to the bathroom, my throat feels dry, but at the same time, the excitement is much better. My plan seemed to have worked. I smiled to myself, we are really doing this. I feel like I'm back in my high school days. I hope the flight attendant doesn't come back, I wouldn't want her hearing us. Gosh, that would be so embarrassing. Gabby didn't seem to care at all, she just went for it right away. I mean, what could go wrong? I'm sure people do it all the time. And there isn't anyone here, but the two flight attendants, and the captain with his team. I was so lost in thought that I lost track of time. I get up and make my way to the bathroom, I was about to knock when the door opened and Gabby pulled me inside. We awkwardly squeeze into the small space. I don't know how, but Gabby managed to close the door.

I don't mind the small space at all, I love being close to Gabby, if I could I would be glued to her all the time. "I didn't realize it was going to be this stuffy," Gabby says. I tried to move but there isn't really much space for me to move, so yeah pretty much useless. "So, how is this about to go down?" I asked. "There isn't much space and I don't know how dirty the plane is," I said. "Alice would be so mad at you if she hears you saying that," she says and I can't help but laugh. Gabby pulls me into a passionate kiss, picking me up carefully so I would hurt myself. She puts me down quickly and managed to get my underwear off in just seconds. "Someone is eager," I said. "For you, always," she said winking at me. My body heats up and I don't waste any more time and take her pants off. "Easy there, tiger," she says grabbing my hands. "Turn around," she said and I do what she says. I heard her open her bag and the realization hits me, a few seconds later I feel it against me.

A moan escapes my lips as Gabby leans forward kissing my shoulder and then my neck making her way up to my ear. "Ready?" She asks whispering in my ear, placing her hand on my hips. "I mean, this is a new toy, I don't think I've seen it before, it's different from the other one, so—," I rambled on until I feel one of Gabby's hand shifting down to place it in between my legs, rubbing just the right way. "Shit," I cursed under my breath. "Shh, we don't want anyone hearing you, do we?" She asked while her hand keeps working between my quivering legs. My moans get louder and no matter how hard I try to keep quiet I can't. "Baby, if you don't want them to hear you, you got to be quiet," she whispers in my ear. "I don't know how other people manage to keep quiet," I mumbled over my hand. "Just pray that the flight attendant doesn't come back," she says and as I'm about to answer she shoves two of his fingers inside me, causing me to moan louder than before. She kisses my neck, sucking leaving a mark. She loves doing that, she doesn't need to look for my sweet spot, she knows my body like the back of her hand.

I squeezed my eyes shut, and subconsciously open my legs more, so Gabby can have better access. I loud moan rises from my throat when she curls her fingers inside me, leaving a love bite on my shoulder at the same time. I let out a sigh when she retreats her fingers, sucking on them. "Why? Just why?" I asked. She picks me up again and I wrapped my legs around her hip as she attacks my lips. My hands grip her hair and she deepens the kiss, a low growl comes past her lips as we pulled away gasping for air. "Gosh, you're so beautiful," she says against my lips guiding the toy to my entrance. She pushed herself slowly, looking right into my eyes. I bite her shoulder muffling a moan. She starts to thrust into me, and honestly, the thought of doing it in a plane has me whining out in pleasure which results to Gabby covering my mouth with her hand. Making it a lot hotter.

She pulls me in another kiss. "You know what the great thing about this new toy?" She asks. "That as it pleasures you, I'm pleasuring myself too," She mumbled against my lips as she thrust deeper inside me. A loud moan escapes my lips, and I'm sure that if anyone was out there they would've heard it. "Baby, shh," she said. "If anyone heard, I'm gonna put all the blame on you," I mumbled against her neck. "You get to be the one that explains it to the poor flight attendant," I said fighting back a moan threatening to rise from my throat. She starts to thrust in deeper and faster. We're both moaning, and I feel my walls tightening. "Babe, I- I think, I— I'm about to," I can't manage to finish the sentence as I feel a wave of pleasure flooding through my body, all the way from my head to my toes. The only thing that managed to come out of my mouth is her name, as she says mine. A low raspy moan scapes from Gabby's lips as she presses me against the wall, trying to keep us from falling to the floor. We hold onto each other as the pleasure washes over us.

She pressed her forehead to mine smiling, giving me a sweet gentle kiss. My cheeks hurt from grinning so hard, I'm so happy. "That was—," I cut her off. "AMAZING!" I said. I sigh as she pulls out of me, setting me down again. She catches me as I feel myself falling, my legs feel like jello. She helps me get cleaned up and cleans herself up. She picks me up in her arms and I rest my head on her chest. Her heart is still beating fast. My eyelids feel so heavy, I heard Gabby telling the flight attendant that we were okay. I blush, afraid that she might've heard us. Gabby doesn't say anything, she smiles at me as she sets me down on my chair. "Here," she says lifting the armrest up from between our seats and turns sideways so her left side rests against the back of her seat. "Just lay down and lean on me," she says. "But you will be uncomfortable," I said. "I'll be just fine," she said waving me off.

She tugs my arm and forces me to lay down. I fit perfectly. I rest my head on her lap and smiled when she drapes a blanket over me gently. "All good?" She asked stroking my hair. "Is it a bad thing if I say, yes?" I asked looking up at her with my innocent smile. "So awful," she says teasingly. She keeps stroking my hair with her eyes closed, and my eyelids grow heavier. "Wake me up if you get uncomfortable," I said. "You know, I won't," she says smirking with her eyes close.

"I know," I said smiling to myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
2.9M 90.3K 42
Riley's past isn't something most kids go through. Bad things happened, but when she got older, her dad decided it was best to move, and get away fro...
33.2K 322 34
Meet Luciana (Lucie) , full name Luciana May Mendez, born into a pretty broken family, all her parents wanted to do was drink booze and do drugs, hav...
276K 10.7K 22
Completed. Kaitlyn's and Lydia's worlds collide in a way they never imagined. But what will happen when these two meet. War? Lust? Friendship? Will t...