𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋...

By _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a r... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - WOLF MOON
Ch. 2 - SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE
Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY
Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET
Ch. 5 - THE TELL
Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR
Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL
Ch. 8 - LUNATIC
Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE
Ch. 10 - CO-CAPTAIN
Ch. 11 - FORMALITY
Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER
Intro to Season 2
Ch. 13 - OMEGA
Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 15 - ICE PICK
Ch. 16 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 18 - FRENEMY
Ch. 19 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 20 - RAVING
Ch. 21 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 22 - FURY
Ch. 23 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 25 - TATTOO
Ch. 26 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 27 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 28 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 29 - FRAYED
Ch. 30 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 31 - CURRENTS
Ch. 32 - VISIONARY
Ch. 33 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 34 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 36 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 37 - ANCHORS
Ch. 38 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 40 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 41 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 42 - RIDDLED
Ch. 43 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 45 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 46 - DE-VOID
Ch. 47 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 48 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 49 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 50 - 117
Ch. 51 - MUTED
Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 53 - I.E.D
Ch. 54 - ORPHANED
Ch. 55 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 56 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 58 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 60 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 61 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 63 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 64 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 65 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 66 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 67 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 68 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 69 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 71 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 72 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 73 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 74 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRT
Ch. 75 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 77 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 78 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 79 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 80 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 81 - MEMORY LOSS
Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 83 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 84 - RELICS
Ch. 85 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 86 - GHOSTED
Ch. 87 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 88 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 89 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 90 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Seaon 6B
Ch. 91 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 92 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 93 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 94 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 95 - PRESSUER TEST
Ch. 96 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 98 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 99 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 100 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus - HAPPILY EVER AFTER
DO. NOT. STEAL. MY. BOOKS.
HOLY. SHIT.
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 101 - BEACON HILLS
Ch. 102 - A GAME
Ch. 103 - THE RITUAL
Ch. 104 - ALLISON ARGENT
Ch. 105 - OLD HABBITS DIE HARD
Ch. 106 - PREDATOR AND PREY
Ch. 107 - THE ONI
Ch. 108 - ROWAN
Ch. 109 - A BARRIER BETWEEN WORLDS
Ch. 110 - A WOLF THAT'S NOT READY TO DIE
Ch. 111 - THE FALLEN
Ch. 112 - FAMILY

Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON

3K 115 50
By _devilishEJ_

Blake's outfit

Quick Author's Note:
Can I just say, that I fan girled so fucking much when I found out Jackson and Ethan are together.

Chapter Ninety-Seven
Werewolves of London

Blake paced back and forth with her arms crossed and a piss off look on her face while Malia walked up and sat next to Scott and comfortingly grabbed his hand as they waited for any news. Scott who was obviously listening in to the surgery finally sighed in relief and grabbed Malia's hand as Blake turned to him.

"Is she okay?" Blake asked and Scott looked at her and nodded, "She's okay." He said making her sigh in relief. As soon as a doctor came over to them to tell them that the surgery was over Blake and Scott instantly rushed over to the room. Scott slowly opened the door to see a slightly pale Melissa laying on the bed as a nurse did her IV.

"You have about a minute before the sedative kicks in." The Nurse said, walking up to Blake and Scott "And let her rest." She said and walked out when the nodded. "Hey, kids..." Melissa said weakly as they walked up to her, they smiled at her and Scott sighed softly. "We're gonna wait outside, okay?" He said and went to walk off but Melissa stopped him.

"No, wait. Scott, wait. Both of you." Melissa said and they glanced at each other before Scott grabbed both Melissa's hand and Blake's hand. "Listen to me- you didn't do this." Melissa said and Scott sighed softly, "But I'm responsible.You need to sleep." Scott said and Melissa shook her head weakly.

"I just need to... tell you..." Melissa tried to say but the sedative was kicking in, "It can wait." Blake said and Melissa shook her head again. "It can't wait."

"Mom-"

"Don't run...You fight..." Melissa said and they nodded as the sedative completely kicked in and Melissa fell asleep. They stood there for a moment before Scott bent down to kiss her on the forehead then went to leave but stopped when Blake didn't move. She just stood there, staring at Melissa as a tear fell down her face.

"Hey." Scott said softly as he squeezed her hand making her look at her, "Come on." He said and she took a deep breath and wiped away the tear before nodding. They took one more look at Melissa before walking out.

They instantly went to check on Agent McCall but stopped when they saw the room was empty. "Where's my dad?" Scott asked and Stilinski walked up to them, "Transferred to San Francisco Memorial. He's gonna be fine." He said and Scott nodded slightly.

"And what about Mason?" Blake asked and Stilinski nodded, "Already out of surgery." He said. "Lydia?" She asked worriedly and he reassuringly squeezed her shoulder, "She's all right, too. The bullet missed everything that matters, thank god. Guys, we got lucky." Stilinski said and Scott shook his head slightly.

"They almost died." Scott said and  Stilinski nodded, "But they're gonna live. We're gonna have two deputies posted here around the clock. Nobody sets foot on this floor without my authorization." Stilinski said. Scott sighed and went to walk off while Blake went to go to Lydia's room but Stilinski stopped them.

"Guys, I got a pretty good idea how you're feeling right now. But the whole Sheriff's department is gonna be on this. I am gonna find out who did this." Stilinski said and Blake chuckled darkly and shook her head, "We all know who did this." She said before Scott pulled her away.

"Hey, what do we do?" Malia asked when she caught up to them, "No more peace summits. No more running. No more half-measures." Scott said determinedly. "What's the plan?" Malia asked, "We fight back." Scott said and Malia nodded. "I'm good with that plan."

"And Gerard? Monroe? The Hunters? We take them all on."

"Then we're gonna need more firepower."

"Not just firepower. We're gonna need an army." Scott said before they both looked over at Blake who was alarmingly quiet, "Blake?" Malia asked worriedly. "I gonna kill them." She said in all seriousness, "Blake- " Scott went to say but Blake stopped and turned to them with glossy eyes and shook her head.

"No, I'm done. They shot humans! They shot Melissa, your dad, Mason, Lydia, the people that don't heal like us! They killed Satomi and her whole pack. I don't care who's with them, I don't care if it's the whole fucking town. I'm not letting anymore innocent people die or hurt. I'm not losing another mom or anyone else to hunters again. I'll do whatever I have to if it stops them." She said as a tear ran down her face before turning and walking towards Lydia's room.

(Incase anyone is confused since Blake isn't completely a Werewolf/witch hybrid and she said "like us". Healing faster than a human is part of her wolf perks but she doesn't heal as fast as one but she could be shot and then be completely healed a day later.

And now she has a few Protector Witch and Healer Witch perks so the Healer Witch perks makes her heal a bit faster than she did before.

So she got faster healing and some spells from Healer and slight visions of people she's close to (only if they've died before) and more protectiveness from Protectors.

Just thought I should put that out there because I kinda suck at explaining things in the story. )

Blake sat next to Lydia's bed as she sketched in her notebook, not looking up until a nurse walked in and set down a bottle of water next to the table next to Blake. "Drink something." The Nurse said before smiling softly at Blake then walking out.

Blake sighed softly and glanced down at her drawing to see it was an average looking body figure but instead of any features or clothes it just looked like someone cut all its skin off. "How long have you been here." Lydia said  groggily making Blake look up at her, "Since we brought you guys here." Blake said and Lydia shot her a look.

"You haven't slept have you?" She asked and Blake squinted slightly before shaking her head making Lydia sigh before carefully moving over a bit. "Come on." She said before patting the now open side of the bed making Blake raise her eyebrows, "You need sleep as much I do." Lydia said.

Blake chuckled softly before closing her book, setting it down on the table before carefully climbing in next to Lydia. "Are you plotting their deaths or torture?" Lydia asked making Blake hum slightly, "Of course I am. I'm thinking skinning alive then submerging them in a tub full of pepper spray and lemon juice. How does that sound?" Blake asked and Lydia chuckled quietly.

"Good enough." She said before wrapping her arm around Blake's arm and closing her eyes, "Now go to sleep?" She said and Blake sighed softly before closing her eyes as well. The sedative Lydia had didn't take her long for her to fall asleep again and Blake's exhaustion didn't take her long either.

What felt like a couple hours later Lydia and Blake slowly woke up only to notice that the entire room was frosted over. "You see this too right?" Lydia asked quietly and Blake nodded and sighed softly, "A completely frozen room? Yep." She said before getting up and then helping Lydia up.

They both walked over to the door and opened it to see the whole hospital was frozen over. Lydia took a couple deep breaths as she held onto Blake's arm for warms as Blake seemed like she wasnt even bothered by the coldness. "Here." Blake said as she took off her outer jacket and handed it to Lydia who quickly put it on before they started walking down the hall.

"Look." Lydia said, pointing at the ground making Blake look down to see part of the frost covered floor was a bit melted with footprints in it. "Come on." Blake said, grabbing Lydia's hand that was still wrapped around her arm before pulling her in the direction of the footsteps until they lead to a door.

Blake cautiously and slowly pushed the doors open before leading Lydia into the frozen over morgue. Lydia glanced around while something caught Blake's eye, "I think I found what were looking for." Blake mumbled making Lydia follow her line of sight to a single drawer that wasnt frosted over. Actually, it seemed like it was melting all the frost around it as the edges of the door started glowing a red hot orange.

They slowly walked over to it and Lydia pulled it open, letting out a bunch of hot steam.

Blake and Lydia slowly walked through what seemed like an abandoned building, a while ago Blake had given Lydia both her jacket and her shoes so she wasnt freezing or barefoot. Blake glanced around before seeing a light shining a head of them making her nod towards it and they started walking in the direction to see Scott and Malia.

Blake was about to say something bit accidentally bumped into something making it fall over and make a loud noise causing Scott and Malia to spin around. "What are you guys doing here? How did you get here?" Malia asked, "He led us. He wanted us to find it." Lydia said. "Who led you?" Scott asked confused and Blake sighed, "Halwyn." She said.

"Why would a dead Hellhound bring you guys here? Also, isn't he dead?" She asked as they walked through the woods and Blake shrugged slightly, "It's the connection between a Necromancer a Banshee and a a Hellhound." She said and Malia raised her eyebrows.

"Dead Hellhound?" Malia asked and Blake nodded, "Considering Parrish was able t ok bring me back to life. The connection is very stong." Blake said and Lydia nodded. "And ss for the why, I'm hoping if we find the body, We'll figure that part out." She said.

"You know, there's a pile of dead bodies back there." Scott said and Blake sighed softly, "It's a different body." She said and Malia shook her head. "There's not another body out here. I'd smell it." She said and Lydia cocked an eyebrow, "We're harbingers of death. Trust me." She said and Blake nodded.

A few minutes later they ended up finding the body they were looking for. It was exactly like the drawing Blake did, skin completely gone, just a giant slab of meat. "Gross." She mumbled as her, Lydia and Malia crouched down next to it. "How is this possible? We saw Parrish kill it." Malia said and Lydia shook her head, "This one's different."

"Yeah. I think they're right. I think this is part of the pack." Scott said making Malia look at him confused, "How do you know?" She asked and he pointing at a marking on the arm. "This is their pack symbol." He said and Lydia made a face, "Its skin is gone..." She said and Blake nodded.

"Wolves have to burn tattoos into their skin to stay permanent. Scott's tattoo is probably scarred into his muscles, too." Blake explained and Scott nodded, "Okay, but why are there two of these bodies?" Malia asked. "Because the  Anuk-ite has two faces." Lydia said and Scott looked up at her and Blake, "That's why Halwyn sent you guys here." He said and Blake sighed and groaned softly, looking over at Lydia.

"He wanted us to find the Anuk-ite's other face. Fucking beautiful."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 673 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
984K 29.6K 47
❝Contrary to the popular belief, there's a very thin & fragile line between saying too much, and saying too little. More often than not, you'll find...
421K 12.4K 69
**COMPLETED** ~ This book starts off as a Liam Dunbar book but ends as a Theo Raeken book ~ After the events of her sister's death, Willow Argent fel...
68.3K 1.4K 16
Sour wolves, werewolf best friends, high school, monsters in the woods, hunters for family, mean girls, and the constant sarcasm of Stiles Stilinski;...