Belonging

By ninasweet998

[First Book] Emiko Kurosaki is a 15 year old teen who has no memory of her past. All she remembers was waking... More

Before You Read
Ch.1 Ghosts Of Karakura Town
Ch.2 Soul Reaper?
Ch.3 Lessons
Ch.4 My Brother, The Soul Reaper
Ch.5 Trucks, Am I Right?
Ch.6 Training
Ch.7 Are You Okay?
Ch.8 Continuing My Search
Ch.9 Bad Luck
Ch.10 Hollow Effort
Ch.11 Blind Battle
Ch.12 Hero To The Rescue
Ch.13 Murderous Fiend
Ch.14 Your Pain Is Mine
Ch.15 Sisterly Duties
Ch.16 Mod Soul
Ch.17 Mr. Hat & Clogs
Ch.18 June 17th Is Approaching
Ch.19 Same Day, Different Time
Ch.20 Grand Fisher
Ch.21 I'm Weak...I Know That
Ch.22 Mom's True Killer
Ch.23 A Quincy
Ch.24 Substitute Soul Reaper vs. Quincy
Ch.25 An Unexpected Hero
Ch.26 The Candy Shop
Ch.27 Menos Grande
Ch.28 Max Power!
Ch.29 Feeling Down?
Ch.30 Human Vs. Soul Reapers
Ch.31 Quincy & Soul Reaper Vs. Soul Reapers
Ch.32 Substitute Soul Reaper Vs. Soul Reapers
Ch.33 Rukia's Final Save
Ch.34 Mr. Urahara To The Rescue
Ch.35 Training Begins
Ch.36 Training In Progress
Ch.37 It's Time
Ch.38 Get Ready...And Goodbye
Ch.39 ...Leave Then
Ch.40 You're A Soul Reaper
Ch.41 Voices In My Head
Ch.42 Train Your Heart Out
Ch.43 It's Our Turn
Ch.44 A Lieutenant Already?!
Ch.45 The Pass Still Hurts
Ch.46 Moving Forward
Ch.47 First Aid Is Here
Ch.48 Kenpachi Zaraki
Ch.49 To Save Or Not To Save
Ch.50 Risking Lives
Ch.51 The 28th Head Of The Kuchiki Clan
Ch.52 A New Development
Ch.53 Yoruichi The Cat
Ch.54 Bankai Training
Ch.55 Just Talking
Ch.56 Just Talking Some More
Ch.57 Losing Time & Making Amends
Ch.58 Sweet Dreams
Ch.59 Return To Me
Ch.60 Save Them
Ch.61 A Dead Man's Betrayal
Ch.62 Aizen's Flawless Plan
Ch.63 His True Goal
Ch.64 Feelings Running Wild
Ch.65 The Truth You Didn't Know
Ch.67 The Power From Legends
Ch.68 Wish To Talk
Ch.69 The Truth Can Wait
Ch.70 Family Reunites
Ch.71 Silly Shenanigans
Ch.72 Our Truth
Ch.73 Idiotic Meeting
Ch.74 Forced Policies
Ch.75 Squad 10
Ch.76 Going Home
Ch.77 Home At Last
The End
Bonus Chapter: Protect At All Costs

Ch.66 Capture The Evil...And Fail

1.7K 50 3
By ninasweet998

"BANKAI!"

She knows Bankai? ...Since when?

"INCINERATE MY VERY SOUL, FENIKKUSU NO AREKURUU HONO!"

The phoenix flies high in the sky. Facing down, it charges at Nagi. She holds her zanpakuto up and absorbs the phoenix just as it connects with it. A blindly light surrounds her.

Once it fades, Nagi held a weapon taller than her body.

Is that her sword? Her Bankai?

Nagi stood there extremely pissed. Not only has her zanpakuto changed, but her hair as well. It turned from brown to a golden color.

"...!"

I place a hand on my throat.

It's dry...and hard to breathe.

The surrounding air became heated. It was hot, very hot. And it's all coming from Nagi, who looked completely unbothered by it.

"AIZEN!"

I fall right to my knees as Nagi releases her spiritual pressure.

It's strong, extremely so. Is...this the power she had back in her day?

"Impressive. You're anger allowed you to break down your walls and achieve Bankai." Aizen continues to watch her. "Never once have I ever seen another soul reaper to be able to do that before. Well, then again, you're a Yamamoto. You're just as special as your father was."

Wait? Does that mean she just learned it? Like...right now?

"SHUT UP! I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Gripping her weapon in both hands, she twirls it above her head before bringing it down in front of her. As she does, a wave of golden flames emerge from her weapon, splitting the ground as it heads for Aizen.

He just grins. Aizen stops the attack simply by holding both his hands up. It bonuses off and explodes in the air.

"Though it was a good try, I have to award you for making me use both of my hands."

With that said, he disappears. Reappearing behind Nagi, I couldn't even see his attack. The only with I saw was the after math. Aizen's blade...was right through Nagi's throat.

I cover my mouth to keep myself from crying out loud as I look on in horror. My body was shaking. I was scared before, but now...

Na...gi...

Aizen pulls his zanpakuto out as her hair goes back to normal. The weapon she wield did the same. Nagi's body simply becomes limp as she drops to the ground. Blood poured from her wounded neck.

"...She's..."

"No, she's not dead." Aizen answers me.

He then holds his zanpakuto over her body.

"But she will be."

Before I could scream or beg him to stop, a loud voice of a woman speaks first.

"Let's go, Jidanbo!"

Looking up, we watch as a literal giant falls from the sky with an interesting looking woman riding his shoulder. As she nears she begins chanting some kind of Kido spell.

"Bones of beasts scattered far and wide! Steeple crimson crystal! Steel wheels! Wind in action! And the sky at rest!"

A yellow orb of lightning began to manifest in the woman's hand as she continued the chant.

"The sound of flying arrows, fill the hollow castle! Hado #63, Raikoho!"

She fires the massive built-up energy at her target. The attack resembled a lightning strike.

Aizen jumps back, dodging the attack as they finally land on the ground.

"Sis!" Ganju happily shouts.

"Jidanbo!" Orihime does the same.

Once on his feet, Yoruichi and another woman suddenly appear. They hold Aizen in place once they do.

"Ah. What another nostalgic face."

"Don't move." Yoruichi calmly orders him. "If you move even one muscle..."

"You'll lose your head." the other woman finishes the sentence.

Still smiling, Aizen obeys.

"Very well. I had my fun anyways."

The giant called Jidanbo, whoever that is, face Yoruichi and her friend there.

"Kukaku!" Yoruichi smiles at the unknown woman.

"Hey Yoruichi!" Kukaku replies. "I had too much free time on my hands, so I though I'd drop by."

"Well."

I turn my attention towards Gin. He was still off on the sidelines, watching the scene in front of him.

"That sure was flashy. What should I do?"

Raising his hand, another grabs it. The woman Nagi and I saw before stood behind him. With her free hand, she held the blade of her sword to his neck.

"Don't move." was her only order.

"Sorry, Captain Aizen. I got caught." Gin casually addresses the enemy.

Turning her focus back on Aizen, Yoruichi speaks.

"This is the end."

"What did you say?"

"Don't you understand, Aizen? There's no place left for you."

Finishing her words, all the captains and lieutenants, from before, had returned, surrounding Aizen.

His eyes simply scan the area. Gin was captured, another soul reaper with scratches on his face had captured Tosen, and there was no where left to run.

"It's over, Aizen."

Aizen's grin remains.

"What's so funny?" Yoruichi questions.

"Oh, sorry. It's time."

Alarmed, Yoruichi looked to her friend.

"Get away from him, Soi-Fon!"

They jump away just in time. A beam of light shot from the sky and surrounded Aizen. Everyone looks up at the crack in the sky. A pair of Hollow hands force it open to make a giant hole. Inside where a bunch of Menos Grande.

"There's so many of them!" a large, ugly lieutenant worries.

"Wait." the soul reaper holding Tosen stares. "There seems to be something else in there!"

Behind the Hollows was something resembling an eye. It glowed violet as it remained closed.

"..."

I couldn't help but stare. What else could I do? I'm just a human...and I definitely don't belong in this world.

Two more beams of light shoot out of the hole and strike Gin and Tosen, freeing them. All three of them begin floating up towards the Hollows.

"Trying to run?!"

Though exhausted, a few soul reapers get ready to attack but...

"Stop!"

Everyone freezes and face the head captain.

"That light is called "Negacion". The Menos use it to help save their fellow Hollows. Once enveloped by that light, it is impossible for those within and without to interact.

It's an isolated world. All who have fought the Menos before knows this. The moment that light fell on Sosuke Aizen...

It became impossible to reach him."

Ukitake steps closer to the light as he addresses Aizen.

"You've joined with the Menos... What are you trying to do?"

"To reach higher."

"Have you fallen so much, Aizen?"

"You're too arrogant, Ukitake. No one starts on the top of the world. Neither you, nor me, nor the gods."

With a serious expression, Aizen takes his glasses off and runs his hand through his hair, changing it's style, as he goes on.

"But that unbearable vacancy of heaven's throne ends now. From now on...I will stand atop the heavens."

Everyone just continued to stare as Aizen reaches the top. Stepping onto the hands of the Hollows, the light fades from around the three.

"Goodbye, Soul Reapers. And goodbye, Ryoka boy. For a human, you were quite amusing. But do not fear, we will meet again everyone...if you can survive. As a parting gift, I give you this."

Snapping his fingers, the Menos Grande focus. A red orb of energy begins to form in front of all of their mouths. It then forms into one big ball of power.

A Cero?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Fenikkusu no Arekuruu Hono = Phoenix's Raging Flame)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163 8 5
Kurosaki Ichigo is possibly one of the kindest, sweetest kids most would say they had ever met. A tad too lost in his own thoughts (when it's actuall...
64.8K 1.4K 43
PLEASE READ THE REVISED VERSION ON MY PROFILE WITH THE SAME NAME!! :) This is the old crap version of Strive that I'm only leaving to remind me of wh...
249K 7.6K 33
( IF YOU WANT YOUR EYES TO BLEED, THEN YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. SERIOUSLY, I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 14, DONT PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THIS HELL) [1st...
237K 7.8K 56
Cherī Zaraki is an average teenager.. At least that's what everybody else thinks of her. Cherī is actually a Soul Reaper. Her parents are Kisuke Urah...