Adventures together(BrodyxSon...

By Brody-wolf

Join Sonic the Hedgehog, Brody the Wolf and Miles "Tails" Prower as they travel all across the planet, while... More

Super Special Sonic and Brody Search and Smash Squad
Subterranean Sonic and Brody
Lovesick Brody
Sloww Going
High Stakes Sonic and Brody
Brody Breakout
Trail of the Missing Tails
Close Encounter of the Sonic and Brody kind
Momma Robotnik's Birthday
Big Daddy
Brody's Song
Birth of a Salesman
Best Hedgehog and Best Wolf
The Robotnik Express
Too Tall Tails
Tails' New Home
Over the Hill Hero
Blank-Headed Eagle
The Mystery of the Missing Hi-tops
So-Long Sucker
Sonic and Brody Get Trashed
Pseudo Sonic and Pseudo Brody
Grounder the Genius
Tails in Charge
Sno Problem
Submerged Sonic and Brody
Boogey-Mania
Musta Been a Beautiful Baby
Robotnik Jr.
Full Tilt Tails
MacHopper
Momma Robotnik Returns
Spacemen Sonic and Brody
Mad Mike, Da Bear Warrior
The Last Resort
Robotnik's Rival
The Magic Hassle
Brody the Matchmaker
Tails Prevails
Zoobotnik
Attack on Pinball Fortress
Mass Transit Trouble
The Coachnik
Untouchable Sonic and Brody
Super Robotnik
Robolympics
Magnificent Sonic and Brody
Black Bot the Pirate
Hedgehog and Wolf of the "Hound" Table
Robotnik's Pyramid Scheme
Prehistoric Sonic and Brody
Baby-Sitter Jitters
Honey, I Shrunk the Hedgehog and the Wolf
Robotnikland
The Mobius 5000
The Little Merhog
The Robot's Robot
Tails' Tale
Heroes of the Year
Fast and Easy
Lifestyles of the Sick and Twisted
Brody is Running
Robo-Ninjas
Sonically Brodever After
Sonic and Brody's Christmas Blast

Road Hog

137 3 0
By Brody-wolf

Third Person's POV

Sonic and Brody speeds down the road. They pass by a billboard that says, STICK-O HAIR SPRAY and has a picture of a poodle holding a can of hair spray in her right hand. Sonic and Brody's speed removes the O from the sign and makes the poodle look frizzy. She even gives an angry look. A Dog officer peeks out from behind the sign, then rushes out, riding his motorcycle, and wailing its siren. The Dog Officer chases after Sonic and Brody who also have Tails in tow "Uh-oh! A policeman!" Tails said "Maybe there's an emergency!" Sonic said as he and Brody screech to a halt "Let's see what he wants" Brody said and the dog officer catches up to them and stops his motorcycle "What's the trouble officer?" Tails asks "Excuse me, my radar cloaked you two at 200 miles per hour" the dog officer said.

"Gee, We're sorry" Sonic said "I didn't know We were going that slow!" Brody said "I'm gonna have to issue you two a speeding ticket" the dog officer said as he is holding a pencil in his left hand. He reaches behind his tie with his right hand and pulls out a notebook, which he writes in with his pencil. In the next scene, he is holding his notebook in his left hand, which is now behind his back. He then grabs Sonic and Brody by their heads with his hands and turns them around to look at their backsides "No tail lights, neither!" The dog officer said and Tails gasps as the Dog Officer pulls out his pencil with his right hand and writes in his notebook "That'll be 250 Mobiums" he said and rips the paper off the notebook with his left hand and hands it to Sonic and Brody "250 mobiums?" Sonic and Brody ask "I don't carry that kind of money!" Sonic said "We-ell, in that case, I'm gonna have to take you to town to see the judge!" The dog officer said "We could outrun him, Sonic, Brody" Tails whispers "Yes, but that would be illegal" Brody said "The Judge will set things straight" Sonic said.

*Later at the Courtyard*

"I don't care who you two are!" The judge said, who's a mole. "If you two can't pay the fine, you'll have to do the time!" He said and bangs his gavel with his right hand "I hereby sentence you three to Thirty days on the chain gang. Take em' away!" He said.

*At a Field*

Sonic, Brody and Tails are chained to a bunch of prisoners, who all resemble either camels or sheep. The prisoners have bags of seeds on their backs, and they plant seeds with their left hands "Thirty days of hard labor for a speeding ticket?! I wonder what you get for a real crime!" Tails said "Quiet!" A guard said, who is buff, has a giant nose, and is holding a baton in his right hand, walks up to Tails "Talking is a crime! Now you just got yourself an extra ten days on the chain gang!" The Guard said "Sorry" Tails said "Tht's another ten!" The guard said and before Tails can speak again, Sonic clamps his left hand over Tails' mouth. The Guard points to Sonic and Brody with his right index finger "I hear you two are real fast" the guard said and Sonic and Brody nodded "Well, let's see how fast you are tillin' the soil!" The guard said "Uh, I don't think that's such a good idea" Brody said "Do it or you'll be here even longer!" The guard said "If you insist" Sonic and Brody said as they spins, towing Tails, and the Prisoners, who all grumble unintelligibly. He also covers the Guard in green slime, and the Guard coughs. He holds up his baton, which he is now holding in his right hand "That's enough!" The guard said and Sonic and Brody stop spinning and ties the other prisoners to each other. The Guard walks up to them and Tails and points to them with his left index finger "That's another ten days on the chain gang, wise guy! Now go back to work!" The guard said. A stench suddenly fills the air. Sonic and Brody sniffs, and they and Tails plug their noses with their right thumbs and index fingers "Ugh!" Brody said as Colonel Stench, who is a skunk, is holding a gardening hoe and digging as Sonic, Brody and Tails walk up to him "Excuse me, could you move downwind, please?" Tails asks and Colonel Stench stops digging "Beg your pardon" He said and walks away, but since he is chained to Sonic, Brody and Tails, he pulls them along. They all bump into each other "Whoa! Ugh!" Sonic, Brody and Tails said "You don't have to pretend you don't notice; I smell funny. It's a family tradition" Colonel Stench said and Sonic picks Colonel Stench up by the back of his shirt. Tails has plugged his nose with his left thumb and index finger and Brody did the same "Colonel Stench is the name. Glad to meet you" Colonel Stench said "Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf. Likewise, We think. Ugh!" Sonic and Brody said  as Colonel Stench picks up the flower between him and Sonic with his left hand "I breed flowers. Been trying for years to make a perfume that'd get rid of my stench, but as you can smell, nothing's worked" Colonel Stench said "Then I developed these. And then, strangers came from out of town and stole em' from me! Put me on this chain gang!" He said "They're not very pretty, so why would anybody want to steal them?" Tails asks "Cause' their pollen does funny things to people's minds! I'll show you" Colonel Steal said and turns to Tails and blows the pollen from the flower in his face, causing him to sneeze "Achoo! Hey!" Tails said "You are a chicken!" Colonel Stench said "Don't be ridiculous! I'm a two-tailed..." Tails said and jumps as the hypnotic effect takes place "Chicken!" Tails said and starts flapping his arms and walking like a chicken "Hey!" Sonic said "What have you done to our little buddy?" Brody asks "Relax, I developed the antidote, too" Colonel Stench said and reaches into his shirt with his right hand and pulls out a bottle of antidote "Keep it right here in case they try anything funny!" He said. Tails pecks the ground with his tongue. Colonel Stench walks up to him and pours the antidote on his back. The hypnotic effect is neutralized, and Tails jumps and spits out seeds. "Ptoo! Huh? What happened?" Tails asks as Brody and Sonic walks up to Tails and Colonel Stench. He is holding the flower in his right hand "You were about to lay an egg!" Sonic and Brody said.

*Meanwhile at a Processing Plant*

Inside the Plant, Scratch and Grounder are trying to carry cannisters full of Colonel Stench's hypnotic flower pollen "Oh, hurry it up, Scratch! Dr. Robotnik wants 500 of these pollen cannisters packed by noon!" Grounder said as Scratch picks up one of the cannisters with both hands, causing pollen to emit from it "D'oh, I don't know what the big deal is. This stuff doesn't look so special to me. Aaah, aaah... aaah.. aaah... aaah... aaah!" Scratch said and plugs his beak with his left index finger and thumb. Dr. Robotnik walks up to him "Well, are we on schedule? Good! Once we load these cannisters into my Robo-blimp and spray the pollen over Mobius, I'll hypnotize the entire population into accepting me as their supreme dictator! Will you get your fingers out of your nose?!" Robotnik asks and Scratch does so calming down and they keep working.

*Back at the field*

Brody, Sonic, Tails, Colonel Stench, and the other prisoners are planting seeds as the Guard watches over them. The Guard walks up to Sonic, Brody, Tails, and Colonel Stench "Work faster! The master needs more flowers!" The guard said and walks away "Who's the master?" Tails asks whispering "Beats me" Colonel Stench whispers "Whoever he is, he's got the guards under the pollen's spell" Brody said and Sonic nodded "If they are, we can un-spell them with Colonel Stench's antidote!" Tails said and Colonel Stench reaches into his shirt with his right hand and pulls out a bottle of antidote, which he puts in Tails' left hand "It's worth a try" Colonel Stench said "I know just how to do it!" Sonic said "Hang on, cause' we're gonna buzz, cuz!" Brody said as the two spin into the ground, pulling the other prisoners, this time resembling a turtle, an anteater, an ant, a bear, a human, a panther, and a lion, along with Tails and Colonel Stench, in with them. The Guard, as well as another one who looks exactly like him, walk up to the hole and look down in it. They are both holding their batons in their right hands "Hey! If you don't come out of here right now, you'll all be working on this chain gang till' you're old and grey!" The guard said and raises his baton as Sonic, Brody, Tails, Colonel Stench, and the other prisoners rise from another hole and land on him and the other Guard. They all get tied up. Tails is also holding the bottle of antidote in his right hand "Go for it, Tails!" Sonic and Brody said as Tails pushes the cork off the bottle with his right thumb. He pours the antidote on the two Guards, neutralizing the hypnotic effects " Huh? What happened?" The guard asks "You've been in a trance" Colonel Stench said "Who did it to you?" Brody asks "Don't know his name, but he's fat and ugly, with big black eyes and a mustache that looks like two paintbrushes sticking out of his nose!" The guard said "Robotnik!" Sonic, Brody and Tails said "Give us some space, Ace, Brody and I are cutting to the chase!" Sonic said as he and Brody jump into the air and spins, breaking the chains over his feet and setting himself free. He then spins through the chains of the other prisoners, breaking them and setting the prisoners free as well. He lands on the hats of the two Guards "We've gotta stop Robotnik before he does something awful with my flowers!" Colonel Stench said "Sonic and I'll check out the processing plant. Tails, go with Colonel Stench and whip up a new batch of antidote" Brody said "Right!" Tails said.

*Back at the Pollen Plant*

Scratch and Grounder are putting themselves back together. They are standing behind some blueprints. Grounder has a tube of glue glued to his head, and is missing his nose, his left arm, and one of his teeth, and Scratch is missing his right arm and they fixed themselves up and work on the blueprint when Sonic and Brody run in behind Robotnik "The jig is up, Robotnik!" Sonic and Brody said "D'oh" Robotnik said and walks up to Scratch and Grounder. He grabs Grounder's nose with his left hand, pulls it off Scratch's beak, and puts it back on Grounder's head, also causing the tube of glue on it to fall off  "Can't you two see Sonic and Brody got the drop on us?" Robotnik asks  as he, Scratch, and Grounder all hold their arms up in the air "Yeah I guess they do!" Scratch said "I said, "Can't you see Sonic's got the drop on us?"!" Robotnik said "I heard you, I heard you!" Grounder said as Scratch looks up. He sees that Sonic and Brody are standing just under a pot filled with Colonel Stench's hypnotic flower pollen "Oh, yeah. They got the drop on us, all right!" Scratch said as he pulls the lever next to him with his left leg. The pot dumps the pollen on Sonic "Ha!" Robotnik said and Sonic and Brody jump out of the pollen, shakes it off, and stands atop the pile "Nice try, Robotnik, but it'll take more than flower pollen to stop us!" Brody and Sonic said "I know. It'll take a hypnotic suggestion as well.You two are no longer the fastest hedgehog and wolf in the world, from here on, you two are not Sonic and Brody, but just an ordinary slow-mo duo" Robotnik said and the hypnotic effect takes place over Sonic and Brody, who now have a dumbfounded expression on their faces "We are an ordinary slow-mo duo!" Sonic and Brody said "Go on, Hedgehog and Wolf! Get out of here! You two are no threat to me now!" Robotnik said and Sonic and Brody walk away "We are no threat to you now" Sonic and Brody said as Grounder turns to face Robotnik "Brilliant move, your bloatedness!" Grounder said and Robotnik walks towards the hangar "Prepare to launch the attack!" Robotnik said.

*At the Hangar*

The doors open, and a blimp, operated by Robotnik, flies out "I'll dust the populace with the flower pollen" Robotnik said  and below, a loudspeaker truck, driven by Scratch and Grounder, follows behind "You two follow below me with the loudspeaker truck!" Robotnik said. Inside the truck, Grounder now has his left arm back, and Scratch has his right arm back. Scratch is driving, and Grounder is sitting in the passenger seat "Yes, your blimpship!" Grounder said as Robotnik is now in his blimp, holding the steering wheel in his right hand and the radio receiver in his left "You remember what to say?" Robotnik asks as Scratch is now holding the loudspeaker receiver in his right hand and the steering wheel in his left "You love Dr. Robotnik!" Scratch said as his voice echoes through the loudspeaker "The supreme dictator of Mobius!" Scratch said "It's got a nice ring to it!" Robotnik said and laughs evilly as he flies away in his blimp and Scratch and Grounder follow below in their loudspeaker truck.

*Meanwhile*

Colonel Stench and Tails are at Colonel Stench's house, which has a stoplight behind it, and two diving boards; one next to it, and one on the roof. Inside Colonel Stench's house, Colonel Stench is holding a beaker in each hand as he pours two drops from each into a bottle, turning the liquid inside it orange "That should do it!" Colonel Stench said and picks up the bottle with his left hand and Tails, who is wearing a clothespin on his nose, rises from behind the table "Great. Let's get out of here before I lose my lunch!" Tails said.

*Meanwhile with Sonic and Brody*

Sonic and Brody are slowly walking along the road, unaware they are in the path of Scratch and Grounder's loudspeaker truck "We are just an ordinary slow-mo duo. We are just an ordinary slow-mo duo" Sonic and Brody said when they hear Scratch and Grounder's loudspeaker truck approaching "Huh?" Sonic and Brody ask as Scratch and Grounder drive their loudspeaker truck towards Sonic and Brody "Let's have some fun with them! Bwahaha!" Scratch said as he pulls the lever with his right hand and slams the gas pedal with his right foot so hard, it breaks. Sonic and Brody pant heavily, then turns around to avoid getting hit. Scratch and Grounder follow behind him. Sonic and Brody pant heavily as they runs slowly, then trips and falls on their faces "Oh! Oof!" Sonic and Brody said and they look Scratch and Grounder have determined grins on their faces, as they are sure they will run Sonic and Brody over with their loudspeaker truck when Tails flies in and grabs Sonic and Brody's right hands  with his left and right hands, carrying them out of the way just in time as Scratch and Grounder's loudspeaker truck misses them. Tails then lowers Sonic and Brody back down to the same spot "What's the matter, Sonic and Brody? Why didn't you two run?" Tails asks as Colonel Stench runs in next to Sonic and Brody "But I did run!" Sonic said "And We don't know any "Sonic and Brody", We are just an ordinary slow-mo duo" Brody said "Hmmm. Robotnik must have dusted them with pollen and given them the hypnotic command" Colonel Stench said "No sweat! I'll just give them the antidote" Tails said and reaches behind his back with his right hand and gasps "Where is it?" Tails asks and looks behind him, realizing he accidentally dropped the bottle of antidote "Oh no! I dropped it!" Tails said and flies into the air and points at the bottle of antidote, which is lying on the side of the road, with his left index finger. Scratch and Grounder's loudspeaker truck runs over the bottle, destroying it, and spilling the antidote onto the road. Scratch and Grounder's loudspeaker truck then drives away "What do we do now, Sonic and Brody?" Tails asks "We are not Sonic and Brody, We are just a..." Sonic said " "An ordinary slow-mo duo". I know" Tails said as Sonic and Brody walk away "We'd better follow him!" Colonel Stench said and the two follow them.

*Later at  a Hamburger Restaurant*

Sonic and Brody comes to a restaurant that resembles a giant cheeseburger. Tails is now carrying Colonel Stench by his shoulders with both his hands as Sonic and Brody sit on barstools. Bert Whoo peers out the window "What'll it be, Macs?" Bert Whoo asks "We'll have a...hamburger" Sonic and Brody said as Tails and Colonel Stench are now standing on the ground behind Sonic and Brody "Hamburger? Boy, they really aren't themselves!" Tails said and turns around when he hears a loud rumbling sound behind him "Look out!" Tails said as he flies into the air and grabs Colonel Stench by his shoulders with both hands, lifting him out of the way just in time to avoid getting hit by the Road Hogs, a quartet of pig bikers. Tails and Colonel Stench moves their heads back and forth, then the Road Hog leader walks up to the restaurant "Two dozen burgers, fries, and malts to go!" The road hog leader said as he bangs his left fist on the restaurant, and the resulting rumble turns Sonic and Brody, who are now holding a hamburger in both hands, around "Say, aren't you Sonic the Hedgehog?" The leader asks "Us? Uh-uh. We are just an ordinary slow-mo duo" Sonic and Brody said "Is that right? Well, if you two aren't Sonic and Brody, you must not be blue and you must not be yellow, either. Nah, you're yellow and you're blue! Come on, Road Hogs, let's have some fun with this little twerps!" The leader said as the road hogs run up to Sonic and Brody. The Pink Road Hog with the purple mohawk is holding an orange smoothie in his right hand, the grey one with the spiked helmet has a burger in his right hand and a glass in his left, and the leader is holding a pitcher of orange juice in his left hand "How bout' some juice, blue and yellow boys?" the leader asks as he pours juice on Sonicand Brody, causing another hypnotic effect to take place "Juice? Sure, We can juice!" Sonic and Brody said as they spin, creating a blue and yellow tornado, which sends a glass, a burger, and an anvil into the air. The Pink Road Hog in the Blue Hat looks up and stares in shock and screams as the burger lands in the Pink Road Hog in the Blue Hat's mouth, and he chews and swallows it. The Grey Road Hog in the Spiked Helmet opens his mouth, hoping to catch a burger in it as well. However, an anvil falls in it instead, knocking him over. A glass of orange juice lands on the Road Hog leader, knocking him over. Sonic and Brody stop spinning and lands on their feet, then sits down as another hypnotic effect begins to take place. The Road Hog Leader walks up to them and points to them with his right index finger "All right, you pipsqueaks! I'm gonna pick you two up, turn you both over, and make you two gone!" The leader said as Sonic and Brody jump into the air and grabs the Road Hog Leader by his right index finger "Up, over, gone? We can do that!" Sonic and Brody said as they turn around, then they and the Road Hog Leader lands on the Road Hog Leader's motorcycle, and grabs the handlebars with both their hands, starting it up "Up, over and gone!" Sonic and Brody said as they drive Road Hog Leader's motorcycle at a speed too fast for the Road Hog leader to handle "Help!" The leader said "Time to brake, Jake!" Sonic and Brody said as they stop the Road Hog Leader's motorcycle, causing it to launch the Road Hog Leader into the air and The other Road Hogs look at each other, then the two pink ones hold tightly to the grey one in the spiked hat. The Road Hog Leader flies into them and explodes, creating a cloud of grey dust. Sonic and Brody drive the Road Hog Leader's motorcycle towards the Road Hogs, with devious grins. The Road Hogs stare in shock, and the Pink Road Hog in the Purple Mohawk jumps onto the Road Hog Leader and they all scream as Sonic and Brody stop the Road Hog Leader's motorcycle just before it can hit the Road Hogs. They then pats the seat with their right hands "Nice bike!" Sonic said  "A bit slow, but nice" Brody said as Tails and Colonel Stench watch from a distance. Tails flies into the air "All right! I think Sonic's back to normal!" Tails said as Sonic and Brody are now standing in front of the Road Hogs "How'd you two like to be a members of the Road Hog gang?" The leader asks "Members?" Sonic and Brody ask "All right, all right, you two are leaders of the Road Hogs!" The leader said as another hypnotic effect takes place over Sonic and Brody "We are the leaders of the Road Hogs" Sonic and Brody said as Tails is now standing next to Colonel Stench, and has his left hand over his back "Oh, no! Sonic and Brody thinks they are bikers!" Tails said "Guess he's not as normal as you thought" Colonel Stench said as Sonic and Brody are now riding the Road Hog Leader's motorcycle and have their hands on the handlebars, revving the motorcycle up "Let's hit the road, hogs!" Sonic and Brody said.

*Meanwhile*

Robotnik was going around on his blimp dumping  the pollen on mobians and Scratch and Grounder drive past the mobians giving them the command to 'love Dr. Robotnik! The supreme dictator of Mobius!' and the mobians repeated "Works like a charm. I'll be supreme dictator in no time!" Robotnik said and laughs evilly. Eventually he passed above Sonic, Brody and the road hogs dumping pollen on them but Tails grabs earplugs from Colonel Stench and puts them on the road hogs, Sonic and Brody preventing the command from Scratch and Grounder to be heard as they pass by. Once they and Robotnik are gone Tails takes off Sonic and Brody's earplugs "You two are Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf! Defenders of the slow! Guardians of the slower! Heroes of the slowest!" Tails yelle in their ears as a hypnotic effect takes place over Sonic and Brody " We are Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf... We are Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf... We..." Sonic and Brody said as they jitter " What a warped nightmare We just had!" Sonic said as Colonel Stench walks up to Sonicand Brody. Brody looks back at the Road Hogs "What happened to them?" Brody asks "Robotnik got them with the pollen!" Tails said as Brody looks back at the Road Hogs.

Brody thinkd and then snaps his fingers "I've got it!" Brody said as he and Sonic spin around the Road Hog's ears, removing the earplugs on themThey then lands on the Road Hog Leader's motorcycle's handlebars, pulls out a kazoos, and blows into it, emitting a musical note "You are now a gang of good hogs" Sonic said "You won't let Robotnik take over Mobius. You will help Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf" Brody said "We are now a gang of good hogs. We won't let Robotnik take over Mobius. We will help Sonic the Hedgehog and Brody the Wolf!" The Road Hogs said as Sonic and Brody jump off the handlebars of the Road Hog Leader's motorcycle, spins, and lands in the seat "All right, Road Hogs, let's roll!" Sonic and Brody said  as they grab the Road Hog Leader's motorcycle's handlebars, reving it up "Yeah, let's roll! Whee-hee-hee-hee, ha ha!" The leader said as Sonic, Brody and the Road Hogs drive towards Robotnik, Scratch, and Grounder. Tails flies behind them, carrying Colonel Stench by his shoulders with both hands.

*Meanwhile*

Robotnik is flying his blimp over a bridge, tunnel, and hill, spraying pollen wherever he goes. Scratch and Grounder drive their loudspeaker truck behind him, going over the bridge, through the tunnel, and over the hill as Sonic, Brody and the Road Hogs drive their motorcycles over the hill "You take care of the truck" Sonic said "I'll get the blimp!" Brody said "Ten-four, Sonic!" The leader said as Sonic and Brody jump off the Road Hog Leader's motorcycle. The Road Hog Leader grabs its handlebars with both his hands, then picks up a blaring siren with his left hand and puts it on his head. He drives behind Scratch and Grounder's loudspeaker truck, and Grounder looks back at him "Uh, hey, step on it, Scratch!" Grounder said as The Road Hogs drive behind Scratch and Grounder's loudspeaker truck, and the Road Hog Leader, the Grey Road Hog with the Spiked Helmet, and the Pink Road Hog with the Blue Hat, all have blaring sirens on their heads. Inside Scratch and Grounder's loudspeaker truck, Scratch is holding the microphone in his left hand "Don't worry, I'll fix those pigs." Scratch said turning on the microphone "You will stop in two seconds flat! You will stop in two seconds flat!" He said but the Road Hog Leader pulls up next to Scratch " I will stop you in two seconds with a flat! I will stop you in two seconds with a flat!" The leader said as he pulls a switch on the right handlebar with his right index finger. A chainsaw appears and extends itself towards the left front tire of Scratch and Grounder's loudspeaker truck. It cuts up the tire, and Scratch stares at it in shock, with his eyes even popping out of his head "Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho! We are going to die!" Scratch said as The Road Hog leader waves at Scratch with his left hand, and drives back. Scratch then drives the loudspeaker truck off a cliff.

*Back at Colonel Stench's house*

Sonic and Brody run towards the diving board near it and jumps onto it "Going up!" Sonic and Brody said as the diving board launches Sonic and Brody into the air, and they lands gracefully on the gasbag of Robotnik's blimp. Robotnik is still steering it "Hey, Roblimpnik!" Sonic and Brody said and Robotnik gasps "Up here!" Sonic and Brody said and Robotnik opens the door with his right hand "Why those rotten..." Robotnik said as Brody and Sonic are holding oil cans and they pour oil onto the gasbag. They run away and Robotnik climbs onto the gas bag, growling as he slips. Fortunately for him, he maintains his balance. He pants heavily, then fans his face with his left hand. He reaches behind his back with his right hand and pulls out a pollen gun "You two asked for it, Hedgehog and Wolf!" Robotnik said and walks up to Sonic and Brody. Brody is sitting on a rocking chair and Sonic  is sitting on his lap "I'm going to pollinate you two, and turn you two into a skydiver, without a parachute!" Robotnik said "We're sorry. Were you speaking to us?" Brody asks "Why, yes. I was just saying that I was going to pollinate you two and..." Robotnik said "Yes, you were saying?" Sonic asks "Oh!" Robotnik said and gives an angry expression and sprays Sonic and Brody with the pollen gun. He then wipes his face with his left hand "Whew! This dictator business is tough work. But fun work!" Robotnik said and laughs evilly as Sonic and Brody run out of the cloud of pollen. When the cloud clears, Sonic and Brody are no longer there. Robotnik stares in shock and screams as Sonic and Brody are now on the other side of the gasbag, tapping their left foot "We're waitiiiiiing!" Sonic and Brody said as Robotnik looks at them "Why you two...." Robotnik said and runs up to Sonic and Brody. Robotnik laughs evilly as he approaches Sonic and Brody as they then jumps into the air as Robotnik sprays pollen. Sonic aand Brody then bounces off Robotnik's head, knocking Robotnik down "Ow!" Robotnik said as Brody pulls out a nail, which he is holding in his right hand " Now We are really gonna stick it to you!" Brody said "No! You wouldn't!" Robotnik said "Oh, yes We would!" Sonic and Brody said in a sing-song voice as Brody tosses the nail aside and he and Sonic jump off the blimp. Robotnik jumps after the nail, catching it in his left hand "Whew! Got it!" Robotnik said but the nail bends, then slips out of Robotnik's grip. Robotnik looks up at the nail, which is now spinning in the air. The nail lands on the back of the gasbag and pops it, causing the blimp to deflate. Robotnik holds onto it for his life "No!" Robotnik said as the blimp falls, and Robotnik is still holding onto it.

Tails flies under Sonic and Brody and catches them in his arms "Nice catch, bro!" Sonic and Brody said "My pleasure!" Tails said as Robotnik's blimp continues falling. Robotnik lets go, and falls into the swamp, landing with a splash. Robotnik resurfaces, with a crawfish grabbing his head with its right claw "Ahhh. I'm alive!" Robotnik said when an Alligator surfaces in front of Robotnik and looks down at him. The crawfish lets go of Robotnik's head and falls back into the water "But not for long!" Alligator said  and Robotnik runs across the swamp, with the Alligator chasing him "I hate that hedgehog and that wolf!" Robotnik said  as the Alligator bites Robotnik's butt. Robotnik looks back at the alligator "Ow! And I hate you too!" Robotnik said as the alligator continues to chase him as this chapter comes to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 65 14
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic is eager to prove that he has what it takes to be a true hero. His test comes when Dr. Robotnik returns with a n...
2.6K 19 46
Join Sonic and Y/N on their epic adventures as they take down their targets as Mafia Assassins!
853 11 10
After going through a Mysterious ring, you find yourself making friends with a hedgehog, all is great for about a week until someone named Robotnik s...
5.7K 104 16
Sonic, Manic, and Sonia must flee from Mobius to Earth when their home on the planet of Mobius is attacked by a tribe of echidnas. On Earth, they mus...