𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋...

By _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a r... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - WOLF MOON
Ch. 2 - SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE
Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY
Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET
Ch. 5 - THE TELL
Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR
Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL
Ch. 8 - LUNATIC
Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE
Ch. 10 - CO-CAPTAIN
Ch. 11 - FORMALITY
Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER
Intro to Season 2
Ch. 13 - OMEGA
Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 15 - ICE PICK
Ch. 16 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 18 - FRENEMY
Ch. 19 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 20 - RAVING
Ch. 21 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 22 - FURY
Ch. 23 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 25 - TATTOO
Ch. 26 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 27 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 28 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 29 - FRAYED
Ch. 30 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 31 - CURRENTS
Ch. 32 - VISIONARY
Ch. 33 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 34 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 36 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 37 - ANCHORS
Ch. 38 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 40 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 41 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 42 - RIDDLED
Ch. 43 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 45 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 46 - DE-VOID
Ch. 47 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 48 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 49 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 50 - 117
Ch. 51 - MUTED
Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 53 - I.E.D
Ch. 54 - ORPHANED
Ch. 55 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 56 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 58 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 60 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 61 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 63 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 64 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 65 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 66 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 67 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 68 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 69 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 71 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 72 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 73 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 74 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRT
Ch. 75 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 77 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 78 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 79 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 80 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 81 - MEMORY LOSS
Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 83 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 84 - RELICS
Ch. 85 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 86 - GHOSTED
Ch. 87 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 88 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 89 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 90 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Seaon 6B
Ch. 91 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 92 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 93 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 95 - PRESSUER TEST
Ch. 96 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 98 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 99 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 100 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus - HAPPILY EVER AFTER
DO. NOT. STEAL. MY. BOOKS.
HOLY. SHIT.
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 101 - BEACON HILLS
Ch. 102 - A GAME
Ch. 103 - THE RITUAL
Ch. 104 - ALLISON ARGENT
Ch. 105 - OLD HABBITS DIE HARD
Ch. 106 - PREDATOR AND PREY
Ch. 107 - THE ONI
Ch. 108 - ROWAN
Ch. 109 - A BARRIER BETWEEN WORLDS
Ch. 110 - A WOLF THAT'S NOT READY TO DIE
Ch. 111 - THE FALLEN
Ch. 112 - FAMILY

Ch. 94 - FACE-TO-FACELESS

2.9K 121 84
By _devilishEJ_

Blake's outfit

Chapter Ninety-Four
Face-to-Faceless

Scott and Blake walked into Liam's room to see him completely under his blanket making them sigh and walk over. "Liam." Scott said as he started to pull on the blanket and Liam groans and fakes a cough. "No, I'm-I'm sick. I'm sick." Liam said and Blake rolled her eyes, "You're not sick." She said.

"Yeah, I'm, like, deathly ill. It's serious. I think... I think it's the flu." Liam said making Scott and Blake glance at each other unimpressed, "It's not flu season." Scott said. "Uh, then I probably have pneumonia..." Liam said and Blake squinted.

"Liam, you're a Werewolf- you can't get pneumonia. But you know what you can get? Is in trouble for being late to school. So, come on. Let's go." Blake said as Scott pulled on the blanket again and Liam sat up against his elbows, "I don't think I should go to school. Or outside. Or anywhere. Ever again." He said before covering himself with the blanket again.

"It doesn't matter what you think, okay? Because you gotta go. Now, all you do is pretend like nothing happened." Scott said and Liam sat up again, "Pretend? I'm just supposed to pretend?" He asked incredulously and Scott sighed softly and shook his head.

"Think of it like when Superman gets caught with his glasses off. You know, he doesn't give up. He puts them back on and says, "I'm still Clark Kent."" Scott said and Blake nodded in agreement, "That- that is actually a very good example." Blake said and Liam just squinted at them.

"You want me to wear glasses?" He asked making Blake sigh and pinch the bridge of her nose, "No, god- I want you to go to school, okay? And be Liam Dunbar." She said and Scott nodded as he grabbed Liam by the leg and pulled him down to the foot if the bed. "Just like how Superman has to be Clark Kent, like Spiderman, and Captian America-" Scott started to say making Blake look at him crazy.

"No, no, no. Captain America is just Steve Rogers. You did good the first time, stop while your ahead." Blake said and Liam nodded, "Yeah, he doesn't have to pretend, everyone already loves him. Unlike us, who everyone hates. They hate us for trying to save their lives." Liam said. Blake sighed softly and sat down next to him while Scott crouched down in front of him.

"You're right." Blake said with a nod and a slight shrug, " We are trying to save lives. Which is why you're gonna get up and go to school and pretend like nothing happened. Because if you don't, more people could die." Blake said and Liam nodded slightly. "Because of me..." He said making Blake and Scott sigh and glance at each other.

"We didn't really know Brett or Lori... Well, not like you did. But we know you." Scott said and then got up and grabbed Liam's backpack before crouching down again, "And, if you're afraid of seeing more of your friends die, you'll go." Scott said and Blake nodded.

"And hey." She said making Liam look over at her, "I work there for a reason. Someone gives you shit, you find me. You're not alone in this." She said and he stared at them before nodding slightly.

Blake and Liam walk through the school doors and no one paid them any attention as Mason walked up to them. "Okay. Not bad so far. This might be easier than we thought." Mason said as they started walking through the hall, "Maybe." Liam said and that's when students started to notice them.

"He's one of them. What is he doing here?"

"What are they thinking, letting him come back to school?"

"I sit next to him in English."

"Well, then find a new desk."

Blake sighed as she felt a sense of deja vu from when people were talking about Allison after what happened with her aunt. Blake turned to the group of students and shot them a look before doing a cut throat action making them turn away. "Just block it out." Blake said as they walked up to Mason and Liam's locker.

"They know." Liam said, turning to her and Mason, "Just rumors. They don't know anything." Mason said and then Corey walked up to them. "They know everything. Two sophomores on the lacrosse game were there last night." He said and Mason sighed, "Yeah, but it was late. It was pitch black out, and there was fog on the road-"

"It was a clear night with a full moon and a well-lit intersection."

"I have to get out of here." Liam panicked and went to leave but Blake grabbed his shoulder, "No! If you leave, these rumors aren't gonna stop." Blake said and Mason nodded in agreement. "You've gonna just convince them that you're a regular kid." Mason said and Liam looked at them wide eyed.

"I'm not a regular kid!" He said and she nodded, "No one is 100% a regular kid. Everyone here is weird as fuck, alright Remember what Scott said? Be Clark Kent." She said and Liam rolled his eyes slightly. "Clark Kent turns into a guy in a red and blue outfit and a cape. I turn into a monster with claws and fangs!" He said making her roll her eyes.

"Then just get through the day without shifting." Corey said and Mason nodded, "Look, Liam... People are saying that Brett and Lori died in a car accident. We know the truth. They didn't just die." Mason said and they were all quite for a minute before Blake sighed.

"Okay, I have to go meet up with Natalie. But just so you all know, Natalie knows what happened last night and she know brutal teenagers can be. She gave me full permission to be give detentions, even weekend detentions. So if something happens, you come to me. I am inching to give detention or punch someone, which ever." Blake said and they nodded before she walked away.

Blake and Lydia stood next to each other in Natalie's office when Monroe walked in. "You wanted to see me?" She asked before noticing Blake and Lydia, "Sorry, I must be in the wrong place. Someone said Ms. Martin was looking for me." She said as she gave Blake a side glance.

"Oh, it's the right place- wrong Ms. Martin." Lydia chuckled, "I know who the two of you are, Lydia, Blake. So, what am I here to talk to you about?" Monroe asked and Blake crossed her arms over her chest as Lydia walked over to close the door.

"Coexistence." Blake said and Monroe look at her and raise her eyebrows, "Coexistence?" She asked and Lydia nodded. "For people like you... and people like us." Lydia said and Monroe nodded slightly.

"That's a bit of a challenge, especially considering people like you aren't quite the same as people like me." Monroe said and Lydia hummed and nodded, "That's usually where coexistence breaks down- when we highlight our differences." She said and gestured for Monroe to sit down before sitting down herself while Blake stayed leaning against the desk.

"What is it you guys really want?" Monroe asked, obviously not impressed, "We want a peace summit. We asked Gerard and he refused." Blake said and Monroe shrugged slightly. "Then you got your answer." She said and Blake rolled her eyes. "Which is why I'm asking you to convince him to meet. What if you're the only one that can stop this?" Lydia said

"What if I don't want to?" Monroe asked and Blake scoffed and chuckled sarcastically, "Oh, you didn't become a guidance counselor to hunt people. You're supposed to help them. Not that you were even good at it in the first place." Blake mumbled the last part making Lydia shoot her a look.

"I'm sorry. I can't help with this." Monroe said and went to get up but Lydia grabbed her arm for a moment before looking slightly distant before letting her go. "Is that how you guys do your predictions? You have to touch someone?" Monroe asked and Blake rolled her eyes, "No."

"Then how do you do it? How do you know who's gonna die next?" Monroe asked and Lydia looked at her, "There doesn't have to be a next! On either side. Please. Meet with him." She said before getting up and walking out.

Monroe glanced at Blake for a moment before getting up and going to walk out but then Blake spoke up. "I have a feeling I already know you're not going to meet with him. At least not the reason we want." She said and Monroe turned to her, "So I'm gonna give you a little warning." Blake said before standing up and walking forward a bit.

"The next time you shoot at me or any of my friends..." Blake trailed off before glancing down at Monroe's arm, "The next bullet will go through your head." She said and Monroe smirked at her slightly. "Really? I did some reading about Necromancers, don't you guys have a little no kill rule?" She asked and Blake chuckled and nodded slightly.

"Yeah, and that rule dies with us. But it doesn't come back if we do." Blake said making Monroe's smirk fall slightly, "Just so you know next time you try to kill any of us." Blake said before walking past her and out the door.

"Someone please go get Blake!" Mason yelled as he watched Gabe and Nolan repeatedly punch Liam, "Get Blake please!" He yelled. A few minutes later both Blake and Coach come pushing past students. "Hey! What the hell is going on?" Coach yelled as Blake took one look at Liam and anger flowed through her like lava.

She turned to the crowd of people as someone of them started to walk away, "Don't fucking move!" She yelled making everyone freeze, already terrified of the TA and they all knew Liam was her friend made them even more scared of her. Most of them went to school with her and remember how she always acted when someone messed with her friends.

She gave everyone a dark look before turning to Nolan and Gabe with an even darker look, "You two, Martin's office, now. And if you're not there when I get there we will have more problems. Unlike Coach, when say I'll punch a student, I'll actually punch a student. Go!" She said and they instantly walked away making her turn to the rest of the crowd.

"And for the rest of you little fucks, I'll be seeing all of you in detention this weekend." She said making some of them groan, "Hey you can't give us weekend detention. You're only a TA." One of them kids called out and his buddy instantly punched his arm and Blake looked over at them. "Oh yes I can. And if you have a problem or if I don't see you this weekend, then we can take it up personally. Now get the hell out of here!" She yelled and instantly everyone quickly started to leave.

"I can't stand to look at your faces!" Coach yelled angrily before turning to Blake, "Hale, never quit. I like this place a lot better with you working here." Coach said and Blake chuckled quietly before walking over to Liam. She gently grabbed his chin looking over his face before letting out an angry sigh.

"I don't know whether to send an evil demon to torment and kill them or give them detention everyday for the rest of the school year." She said making Liam chuckle and then groan softly.

"Its okay Blake." Liam said and Blake shook her head, "No it's not. Whatever excuse they may have doesn't give them any right to beat the shit out of you." She said and then looked at Mason and Corey, "Did all of you guys know about this before hand?" She asked.

"Well, we knew they were planning on testing him. We didn't think they would go this far." Corey said and Blake sighed, "Next time you come get me the second you find out about it. Okay?" She asked and they all nodded, "Alright. Now go get him cleaned up. I have a couple students to deal with."

Blake walked into the principal's office to see Nolan and Gabe sitting in the chairs. She gave them a dark look as she leaned against the desk in front of them with her arms crossed, "Wanna tell me why you attacked Liam?" She asked and Gabe smirked.

"We don't have to tell you anything, you're just a TA." He said making her raise her eyebrows, "I am not in the mood to deal with your cocky attitude, Gabe. Stop acting like your all badass and tough, you're cringy and annoying at best. Now, I'm going to ask one more time and one of you will answer me or I will physically make you. Why did you attack Liam?"

"To show everyone what he is." Gabe said and Blake scoffed, "Mind telling me what he is?" She asked and he leaned forward with his arms crossed. "A monster. And I have a feeling you're one too." He said and she laughed and nodded. "You know what? Yeah, I am kind of a monster." She whispered leaning forward, "And if I know one thing about monsters. You don't want to make them angry." She said threateningly.

"So I'll say this once and I'll make myself clear. Go after Liam one more time and I'll go after you." She said making Nolan take a deep breath, obviously scared of the girl in front of them while Gabe just looked at her with a glare. "Now, I am not legally allowed to suspend someone, so I'll leave that to Miss. Martin. So until she decides your punishment, for now your punishment is detention, everyday for two weeks." She said and Gabe went to open his mouth to say something but she stopped him.

"And if you even try to talk back to me, just remember. I'm not afraid to punch a student." She said and Gabe scoffed, "You'll get fired." He said and she chuckled. "You really think I give a fuck if I get fired? I'm a TA getting paid minimum wage, I only started working here just to have something to do and keep an eye on my friend, who you beat the shit out of. I care more about that than I do about this job. Now get the hell out if my sight!"

"So your guys talk with Monroe went to absolute shit?" Blake asked as her, Scott, Malia and Lydia walked up to the house. "Yep. How did it go at the school?" Lydia asked and Blake sighed angrily, "The longer I work there, the more I realize I don't want have kids." She said and they nodded and chuckled as they walked in.

Scott flicked on the lights and they all froze when they saw a bloody girl standing in the kitchen. "Scott... Scott McCall..." She said weakly before swaying slightly making Blake quickly grab her, "Sit down." She said as she helped the girl sit.

"She's a Werewolf." Scott said and Malia and Lydia walked up to them, "Who did this to you? A Hunter?" Malia asked and the girl shook her head. "A deputy." She said making them all look at each other wide eyed, "They've got a deputy?" Lydia asked and Scott slightly shook his head.

"They've got everyone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 14K 121
** COMPLETED ** When they got news of Laura Hale's death, Azalea Novac and her brother, Stefan, move from Romania to Beacon Hills to meet with Derek...
11.2K 514 15
"New year, new us..." Diana rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Lydia from her place in the passenger's seat of her best friend's car. "New you...
7.3K 289 8
"𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑤" ༄༄༄ "�...
39.1K 2.3K 30
The last thing James "Jay" Hale ever imagined was to begrudgingly return to Beacon Hills, find out his older sister was murdered, and then be forced...