The Symbiote Saiyan Book 2: T...

By Acrawft

Last time on Book 1 of The Symbiote Sayian. Goku and Venom had met and joined Bulma on her quest to find the... More

Kame House
Krillin
V
Launch
Venom vs. Blonde Launch
The Turtle Hermit Gi
Unpacking
Running Contest
Milk Bell
A Holey Workout
Old Memories
Jumping the Turtle
Friends Old and New
Welcome to the 21st World's Martial Arts Tournament
Launch vs. Nam
Pistole Part 1
Pistole Part 2
Water, Rising Stars, and a Bat
Pistole vs. Bulma
Selection
Krillin vs. Bacterian
Yamcha vs. Jackie Chun
Launch vs. Ranfan
Excelsior Therapy
Venom vs. Giran
Answers Owed
Apology
About Your Visions
Krillin vs. Jackie Chun
Venom vs. Launch (Pistole) 2: The Semifinals
The Ruby
The Wacky Lovesick Mindscape Of Bulma Briefs
Imposter Revealed
Venom vs. Master Roshi
Lesson Learned
Post Credit Scenes

Stony Royale

230 10 9
By Acrawft

"Oh, I see that you guys had already started breakfast." Roshi said finally coming in from calling Battra Insurance. "My phone call took that long?"

"It sure did, it took us that long to finish breakfast." Venom tried to say with a mouth full of chocolate syrup waffles.

"Dat is not saying much considering yer ate most of da food in under five minutes Venom." Launch said with more of an annoyed moan than an angry complaint.

"You could have saved some for the rest of us." Krillin angrily replied his stomach still growling.

"Do you want me to eat you too hobbit?" Venom asked. "This way your no longer hungry and I can feed more."

"That is one of the dumbest suggestions I have ever heard." Krillin simply stated with aggressive and cocky attitude.

Before Venom could respond, Roshi stuck his cane in the symbiote's mouth. Although Venom could snap the wooden cane with bite, he was careful and respectful enough to keep quiet and turn to Master Roshi to give the him his full attention. Launch and Krillin followed suit, not wanting to be on Roshi's angry side.

"Since breakfast is now over, it would be wise to save the fighting for this next lesson." Roshi suggested.

"Wow! We are actually going to do some real fighting!" Goku shouted with excitement as Venom got absorbed back into the young child.

"Indeed we are." Master Roshi said. "Now would everyone kindly follow me."

"Good luck out there guys." Turtle said happily as the trio trailed the old hermit to the edge of a cliff that overlooked the forest they had walked through yesterday afternoon. Picking up a stone, he began to draw a symbol that resembled an odd polygon.

"See this stone." Roshi said once he was done drawing with permanent marker, giving a full display to his three students.

"Yeah." Goku, Krillin, and Launch said.

"You have to track down this stone down and bring it back to me." Roshi said before throwing the stone into the forest below. "The winner gets to eat dinner and have their choice of food...except for Turtle."

"Oh come on!" Venom yelled in aggravation.

"The two losers will have to scrounge up their own dinner and eat outside." Roshi said as he gathered a lounge chair and sat in it. "There are two rules, weapons you wouldn't find outside the forest are not allowed and there should be no killing or severe injuries. That means no guns from you Launch and no biting off body parts from you Venom. Now if you will excuse me, I got to go catch up on my sleep."

"What do yer mean I can't bring my guns?" Launch yelled.

"Zzzzz that's it Ms. Danvers, you can seek truth and justice by riding with me zzzz hehehe." Roshi said clearly asleep.

"Ugh! This is da worse!" Launch yelled. "How am I supposed to compete with two martial artists without any guns!"

"Look Launch, this is the best way you can learn how to become a martial artist master." Krillin reassured his peer. "Sometimes, being thrown to the wolves is the best way you can learn. Isn't that right Goku? Goku?"

Krillin and Launch turned to find an empty spot where Goku once stood. They then both looked down the cliff and saw that Goku had already dived down the cliff and had just began to web swing from tree trunk to tree truck.

"Sorry guys, but we really want that food!" Goku yelled back cheerfully.

"See at the finish line suckers!" Venom added in just to add a few millimeters to Launch's and Krillin's frown.

"Grrr...that does it!" Launch shouted as she slid down the cliff in pursuit.

"Sorry guys, but I'm going to be the one to order the bacon!" Krillin shouted as he jumped ahead of Launch and nimbly leaped from branch to branch, slowly catching up to Goku.

10 minutes later...

"I can't believe dis, I lost the both of them." Launch said as she slowly made her way through the woods. "How am I supposed to make my way through this brush without a knife."

She made her way to a clearing in the forest, but there was nothing to be seen on the grassy ground.

"Not only am I supposed to find two kids, but also a small stone a little more than a golf ball." Launch said. "I wish had a gun to stand a better offensive advantage."

As Launch looked around, she noticed that an irregular shadow was being casted from above. Looking up in the direction of where the sun was, she noticed an unusual object tangled in the vines above. A smirk slowly creeps up on her face.

"And who say Christmas doesn't come in July." Launch said beaming at the irregular object.

7 minutes later, in another part of the forest....

"Are we sure it's around here Venom?" Goku asked as he searched for the rock Roshi threw.

"Of course we are. We can smell Master Roshi's scent by that tree over there." Venom said. "Double chocolate grilled cheese spam here we come."

Upon closer examination of the ground, Goku was able to notice the stone just to the right of some moss. He joyfully picked it up, but before he could celebrate he heard a rustle in the bush.

"Knew you would follow us." Goku said with turning his head. "You can come out now Krillin."

"And I knew you were able to track the stone." Krillin said stepping out from the bushes. "Which one of Venom's abilities was able to pull it off?"

"The same ability we used to know you were around." Goku confirmed. "Our sense of smell. We got to hand it to you Krillin, even with our enhanced hearing alone it was difficult to know precisely where you were."

"Even we were a little impressed." Venom admitted, although he refused to let Krillin hear it.

"What can I say, I'm a natural." Krillin smugly said. "Now give us the stone so I can have my baconator."

"Hmm a baconator." Goku said licking his lips while getting into his fighting stance. "Almost wish that I didn't want to challenge you to a fight."

"Almost." Venom said this time loud enough for Krillin to hear.

"What's a matter Venom?" Krillin said upon hearing the symbiote's voice. "To scared to come out?"

"Nope, we agreed that it was my turn to fight, or at least make it a joint effort." Goku admitted. "Venom had his turn with Emperor Pilaf and Launch already."

"Fine with me, it would be easier to handle you without Venom anyway." Krillin said getting ready in his own fighting stance.

"Just to let know though, I have a tendency to use Venom's abilities for myself." Goku smirked.

"Wait what?" Krillin said as he was suddenly hit in the face by Goku's now black arm, which had extended itself with tremendous speed.

"Hehehe told you." Goku said smiling at Krillin, who had quickly jumped back up.

"Damn it. Goku is going to be tricky to handle." Krillin thought. "Have to think outside the box. Venom and Goku are both creatures of habit. There has to be something I can exploit. For now I have to keep the right amount of distance."

Goku charged at Krillin on all fours and engaged in a close courters combat. With each blow, Krillin had to redirect each fist sent his way, noting that if he attempted to catch his punch Goku would overpower him and win. After a full five minutes of letting Goku have the upperhand, Krillin found the opportunity to reach into Goku's pocket and grab the stone. Krillin immediately jumped high enough and landed on a tree branch to gain some distance.

"No you don't!" Goku shouted as he shot a string of black web from his wrist, which attached itself to Krillin's ankle. To prevent him from getting away, Goku tugged on the web causing Krillin to fall to the forest floor with a loud thud. Upon making contact with the ground, Goku then lept onto Krillin and attempted to grab the stone from the bald monk like a wild animal.

"The double chocolate grilled cheese spam will be ours! We will prevail!" Goku crazily shouted with a strong mix of Venom's voice as he clawed at Krillin's arms in frustration.

"Never! I am going to have the baconator for dinner!" Krillin shouted as he tried to keep the wild animal at bay. This continued for several minutes. However, they were soon interrupted as a large Sherman tank busted through the shrubbery. Both boys had to duck out of the way so they wouldn't get crushed.

"What the? How did a tank get here?" Krillin yelled in frustration.

"Guess who!" Said a familiar New York accent from inside the tank.

"Launch!" Goku and Krillin shouted at the same time.

"MECHALAUNCH!" Venom shouted with surprise and a hint of glee.

"Wait a minute, weapons aren't allowed!" Krillin shouted at the unseen Launch.

"No! Master Roshi said that we couldn't bring weapons into the forest, he never said to use any abandoned ones just laying around." Launch talked back.

"It's true, Master Roshi did say that." Goku confirmed.

"Now, gimme dat stone. This woman has to have her meal." Launch threatened, but the only answer she got was a shake of their heads.

"Fine! Have it yer way then." Launch said as she fired her tank. Goku was able to jump out of the way thanks to his spider sense. Krillin on the other was sent flying back from the blast, with the stone being released from his hand and sent flying high into the air, unseen past the tree line and clouds.

"Alright Mechalaunch time is up. We want our dinner." Venom said as he took over Goku's body in midair and landed on top of the tank. Venom then preceded to puncture holes through the tank's armor with the four newly sprouted tentacles from his back.

"Better get out now, we really don't want to hurt you Monster Launch." Venom said as he continued to puncture holes with his tentacles. Fortunately, Launch listened to Goku and jumped out of the tank before she could get stabbed.

"Alright! Which one of her bozos has the stone!" Launch yelled getting into her an awkward and inexperienced fighting stance. "Is it you Venom, or does Krillin have it this time?"

"No one has it." Krillin said calmly walking up to the pair.

"What do you mean Krillin?" Goku asked as he resume control over his body.

"When Launch blasted me with her tank, the stone flew high into the air. It's probably in the ocean now." Krillin explained.

"What, there is no way dat's possible!" Launch argued in disbelief.

"Krillin's heart beat suggests he is telling the truth, not to mention we don't have the stone's scent anymore." Goku said, sticking up for his friend.

"I don't know what game yer two are pulling, but I know for sure you to have it so fork it ove-ah. Ah. AAAAHHHH COO!!!!" Launch sneezed, causing her to revert back into Blue Haired Launch.

"Clueless Launch is back, haven't seen her since yesterday morning." Venom said.

"Where am I?" Launch said looking around. "I remember this place vaguely. Didn't we walk through here yesterday?"

"Wait? You remember what happened yesterday afternoon? Even if it's just a little bit?" Krillin asked amazed.

"Sure I do, however I don't know why that is. Normally I don't remember anything between sneezes." Launch said.

"What do you think Goku?" Krillin whispered.

"Training." Goku said with a wink. "It helps clear the mind."

"Wait, training?" Krillin thought. "I guess that makes sense."

"So what happens now?" Launch asked.

"Now we head back to the old geezer and tell him that we weren't able to find what he sent us for." Venom answered as they began to walk out of the woods. "We hope he doesn't hit us with his cane."

"Oh dear, I hope the old geezer doesn't do that to me as well." Launch said innocently as she followed Goku and Krillin home. Little did they knew that the stone fell back to Earth without hitting any tree branches and fell in Launch's hand. Not fully knowing that this was the item she was sent to retrieve, she placed it safely in her pocket with a strange feeling that she might need it.

2 hours later, back at Kame House...

"Master Roshi!" Goku and Krillin yelled as they both tried to wake the old hermit from his slumber.

"Zzzzz, yeah boobs of steel....zzzzz." Roshi said in his sleep.

"Allow me." Venom said as he roared causing Roshi to wake up.

"Uh huh? Where am I?" Roshi said looking around before spotting his three students. "Boys! Don't you know I was having a fantastic dream! I was flying with blonde girl from tomorrow and we stopped at this giant gold globe to have se-."

"We don't care." Venom said. "We lost your stone."

"Stone?" Launch asked confused before reaching in her pants pocket and taking out the stone. "Oh, do you mean this stone?"

"Yeah! That's it!" Roshi screamed as Goku and Krillin deadpaned. "Looks like your the winner! What dinner would you like? I know a special brand of hot dogs you might enjoy!"

"No thanks, I will like a salad." Launch said.

"WHAT A WASTE!" Venom screamed. "AT LEAST TAKE THE DOGS! WE DON'T KNOW BREED THEY ARE, BUT THEY ARE FAR MORE DELICIOUS THAN A SALAD!"

"Well it's settled then. Turtle! Go make the best salad ever!" Roshi said.

"Right away Master Roshi." Turtle said as he and Launch headed into the kitchen.

"I wasn't serious when I said you two were to eat outside. Your welcome to join us." Roshi offered.

"No thanks." Goku and Krillin said at the same time.

"We rather starve than eat demon food." Venom added in.

"Suit yourselves." Roshi said as went inside. "Sure hope there is some creamy dressing. Hehe!"

Goku and Krillin just sat there miserable watching the sunset, their stomachs barking at each other.

"Do you want to sneak in and share some chocolate?" Krillin asked.

"Sure." Venom and Goku said for once not reluctant to share his chocolate, especially at the losers table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 453 11
This is a SIDE STORY to my first book and will eventually be one for my 2nd story once I get where I need to be. So... If you haven't read my origina...
46.1K 1.3K 66
What if instead of fighting Frieza until the end, Bardock had one last vision that convinced him to follow his younger son to Earth? Would he kill al...
2.7K 114 18
This is the 4th anniversary of my Goku/Kagome fanfic story called Healing A Broken Heart. When Goku wasn't able to impregnate Chichi after getting ma...
48.2K 1.3K 39
BOOK TWO Sequel to: My true love!!! Gohan and me PLEASE DON'T READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ MY TRUE LOVE!!! GOHAN AND ME FIRST! ~~~~~~~~~ High sc...