Adventures together(BrodyxSon...

By Brody-wolf

Join Sonic the Hedgehog, Brody the Wolf and Miles "Tails" Prower as they travel all across the planet, while... More

Super Special Sonic and Brody Search and Smash Squad
Subterranean Sonic and Brody
Lovesick Brody
Sloww Going
High Stakes Sonic and Brody
Brody Breakout
Trail of the Missing Tails
Close Encounter of the Sonic and Brody kind
Momma Robotnik's Birthday
Big Daddy
Brody's Song
Birth of a Salesman
Best Hedgehog and Best Wolf
The Robotnik Express
Too Tall Tails
Tails' New Home
Over the Hill Hero
Blank-Headed Eagle
The Mystery of the Missing Hi-tops
So-Long Sucker
Sonic and Brody Get Trashed
Pseudo Sonic and Pseudo Brody
Grounder the Genius
Tails in Charge
Sno Problem
Submerged Sonic and Brody
Boogey-Mania
Musta Been a Beautiful Baby
Robotnik Jr.
Full Tilt Tails
MacHopper
Momma Robotnik Returns
Spacemen Sonic and Brody
Mad Mike, Da Bear Warrior
The Last Resort
Robotnik's Rival
The Magic Hassle
Brody the Matchmaker
Tails Prevails
Zoobotnik
Attack on Pinball Fortress
Mass Transit Trouble
The Coachnik
Untouchable Sonic and Brody
Super Robotnik
Robolympics
Magnificent Sonic and Brody
Black Bot the Pirate
Hedgehog and Wolf of the "Hound" Table
Robotnik's Pyramid Scheme
Prehistoric Sonic and Brody
Baby-Sitter Jitters
Robotnikland
The Mobius 5000
The Little Merhog
Road Hog
The Robot's Robot
Tails' Tale
Heroes of the Year
Fast and Easy
Lifestyles of the Sick and Twisted
Brody is Running
Robo-Ninjas
Sonically Brodever After
Sonic and Brody's Christmas Blast

Honey, I Shrunk the Hedgehog and the Wolf

146 2 0
By Brody-wolf

Third Person's POV

We start in Robotnik's Fortress as Robotnik, Scratch and Grounder are all assembling the Super Shrink Ray "Hurry up, you two! I want this thing finished within the hour!" Robotnik said and they kept working till they finished "Oh, it's finished!" Robotnik said "Yeah! Only, what is it?" Scratch asks "Why, my Super Shrink Ray, of course!" Robotnik said as the Ray charges up and Robotnik walks up to a plastic dome "With it, I will shrink key Mobian cities and place them in this contained habitat, where I will enslave their puny inhabitants and force them to give me all their natural resources, then return the natural resources to normal size by reversing polarity of the Shrink Ray" Robotnik said "And use all these ill-gotten gains to further my plans fof world domination of Mobius! Phew! The more complicated my schemes get, the harder they are to say in onr breath!" Robotnik said with a sigh.

*Meanwhile at Mole Mountain*

Sonic, Brody and Tails where outside a mile with McMole standing on a dock where the rest of the Mole miners have gathered around "Now listen up, Moles, our production's been going down, and the boss is threatening to shut the coal mine! That's why I invited Sonic and Brody to give us some tips on speeding things up!" McMole said "You guys tired of being slow-mo's, huh?" Sonic asks and all the mole miners nod "All right, if you want to produce more, you've got to move faster! Tails?" Brody asks "I'm with you guys!" Tails said running away and then comes back carrying a crate filled with shoes identical to Sonic and Brodys. Tails dumps all the shoes out of the crate "Super slick kicks! Get em' while they're hot!" Tails said "And if you want to dig deeper, you've got to use your head!" Sonic said as the moles put on the identical shoes "Coming right up!" Tails said flying into the air and carries another crate and dumps its contents which are hard hats that resemble either Sonic's head or Brody's head and the moles put them on "Now you remember what Sonic and I showed you earlier today?" Brody asks "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's see you juice!" Sonic said and the mole miners all gear up to run "Up, over and Dig!" The mole miners said aa they run into the mine and dig as fast as they can, using picaxes, shovels and even their bare hands "Way to go, moles! With those Sonic and Brody hats and sneakers, our production will be up in no time!" McMole said and shakes hands with Sonic and Brody.

*Meanwhile at Robotnik's Fortress*

"It's working beyond my wildest dreams! I've got forests, oil, iron ore, precious gems!" Robotnik said "There's only one thing left to make my resources complete, coal! Scratch, Grounder, is the Shrink Ray locked onto the last city?" Robotnik asks "Yes your grossness!" Scratch said "Well, what are you waiting for? Zap them!" Robotnik said and he does so and the beam reflects off a satellite and zaps the mine the trio and the moles are all in. The mine shrinks and the trio and McMole look around confused "What's happening?" McMole asks "We're shrinking!" Tails said as the beam retracts and carries the shrunken mine back to Robotnik's fortress and Scratch and Grounder dropped the mine into the plastic dome and Robotnik closes the top "It's done! Welcome my itty-bitty citizens!" Robornik said "Oh no! It's Robotnik!" Tails said "I am your supreme ruler, and I need natural resources, so get to work, double time!" Robotnik said "That rotten egg has shrunken Mole Mountain!" Brody said "What'll we do, Brody and Sonic?" McMole asks "Not sure yet. We think better when we are running!" Sonic said and the duo runs off.

The duo run across the mine with Tails flying behind them. Sonic and Brody stop when they reach the edge ofthe dome and press both hands against it "How are you gonna get through that plastic wall guys?" Tails asks and the duo try to spin against it but fail due to their small size "Maybe we can help you, Sonic and Brody! All we've got to do is put our heads together!" McMole said "Well what are you waiting for?" Sonic asks "Dig in!" Brody said and they all manage to break through the plastic dome.

They all escape cutting a hole on the edge of the dome and smoke emits from the heads of McMole and the mole miners "It burns!" McMole said "Robotnik just enlarged a tanker truck, Sonic and Brody!" Tails said "That means his ray can enlarge us too! The only problem is..." Brody said and runs to the edge of the table followed by Tails and Sonic "Getting from here to there!" Brody said pointing at the ray "No sweat, Brody! All we need is a little tail wind!" Tails said and walks behind Brody and grabs Brody's body and flies as Sonic grabs onto Brody's hands "We'll be at that ray device in no time!" Tails said and turns a corner near a ledge and the trio ends up caught in a spider web losing their helmets "Oh great! Robotnik must have set traps for us!" Tails said.

"I don't think Robotnik even knows we're here!" Brody said and he and Sonic stare in shock and beads of sweat emit from their heads "But he does!" Sonic said looking at a spider ontop of the web who schreeches "Eww! A giant spider!" Tails said "Actually, he's a small one" Brody said "Trouble is we're smaller!" Sonic said as the spider starts crawling to them "I can't get unstuck ffom this web!" Tails said "In that case we'll just have to spin a new one!" Brody said as he and Sonic spin and wrap the web around the spider trapping it in it and then break themselves and Tails free but Tails' tails are tied together "Phew! That was too close!" Tails said "Come on, Tails, fly us out of here!" Sonic said and Tails grunts trying to fly but the web tied around his tails together prevent him from doing so "I can't! My tails are all gummed up from that sticky web!" Tails said "In that case, we'll just have to cross Robotnik's lab on foot!" Brody said.

It didn't take long for Robotnik to find out Sonic, Brody and Tails where small so after many tries to catch them the trio reached te Shrink Ray "We did it!" Tails said "Now we find the reverse button!" Brody said "Give up, Sonic and Brody!" Robotnik said holding a remote control pressing it making the table the plastic dome is on to rumble "Or I'll give your frienda a Mobius Quake that'll turn their cities into Jell-O!" Robotnik said "What'll we do, guys?" Tails asks "There's not much choice!" Sonic said "You win, Robotnik!" Sonic and Brody said suprising Robotnik "Did they say what I thought they said? I win? Yes, I did win, didn't I? And that means" Robotnik said and grabs a pair of tweezers and a beaker "You two lose, pipsqueaks!" Robotnik said putting the trio in the beaker and puts a stopper on the top of the beaker "Don't bother trying to break out, Sonic and Brody! It's tempered glass! You three will make nice pets and when I get tired of you, you'll make even bettef pet food!" Robotnik said laughing and puts the beaker on a counter where his pet rat was in a cage.

*Meanwhile in the Mine*

"I think the lunk has trapped the poor lads!" McMole said "What are you standing around staring at?! Get to work!" Robotnik said so the moles and McMole head into the mine.

"We can't just leave Sonic and Brody in the lurch! After all, they came through for us, and taugh us  how to dig faster!" McMole said and one mole nodded "That's it! Follow me, moles!" McMole said and they dig on the ground.

The moles got out and they carry spear guns and aim them at the counter Sonic, Brody, Tails amd Robotnik's pet are. They fore the spears at it while Sonic and Brody pound on the sides of the beaker "Robotnik wasn't kidding! This stuff's hard as diamond!" Sonic said "Sonic, Brody, look!" Tails said as they see the moles climb onto the counter and runs to the trio "We've come to free you lads!" McMole said "But how?" Tails asks "Maybe we can knock it iver and pull out the stopper!" McMole said and he and all the moles try but it won't budge "Ach! No good!" McMole said "Aw, rats!" Tails said and Brody gets an idea.

"Good idea, Tails!" Brody said "Idea? What idea?" Taild asks "McMole, tie the ropes to the rat! Maybe he can pull us over!" Brody said "Right! Let's do it!" McMole said and they do it and let the rat out and the rat jumps off the counter knocking the beaker over but the rope breaks off "Quick! The stopper!" Sonic said.

After a complication with the rat, they were gonna push the beaker off the countee to break it but Scratch saw them ad grabbed the beaker "Thought you could get away, did you?" Scratch asks and Brody cups his hand on his ear "What did you say?" Brody asks with a small grin "I said, 'thought you could get away did you?'" Scratch asks and Sonic did the same as Brody "What? We can't hear you through the glass!" Sonic said and Scratch removes the stopper "Argh, I said 'Thought you could get away, did you?'!" Scratch said and Sonic and Brody get out the beaker dragging Tails "Nope, we knew we could get away!" Sonic and Brody said as they run away "Boy did I ever ask for that one!" Scratch said "You fools! You've let them get away! Get that hedgehog and wolf!" Robotnik said and they do. At a moment the moles climb on Robotnik's leg and bite it before he got close to catching the trio "Looks like the Mole Miners are getting under Robotnik's skin!" Tails said "Which gives me an idea how we're gonna get out of this mess!" Brody said and whispers the plan to Sonic and Tails "Way cool!" Tails said excited "Let's do it!" Sonic said as Tails runs up Grounder's tread and Sonic and Brody run up Scratch's leg and they get inside the badniks. Soic and Brody come across a control panel and Brody runs up to it first and Sonic behind and read the options.

"Feather Brained Ideas" Brody said "Chicken Jokes" Sonic said "Rotten Egg Recipes" Brody said "Here it is!" Sonic said "Mind Control Over-ride!" Brody and Sonic said and they press it taking over Scratch and Sonic grabs a microphone "Time to kick some Robuttnik!" Sonc said which Scratch repeated "Way cool idea, guys!" Grounder said under Tails' control and they mess with Robotnik while getting the Moles to safety and put Robotnik's glove on his face "Tails, turn on the Shrink Ray! We'll catch up in a minute!" Scratch said running away "Will do, Sonic and Brody!" Grounder said as Scratch puts McMole and the moles back in the mine "Back where you belong fellas!" Scratch said and goes to Grounder "I've reversed the polarity, Sonic and Brody! It's set to fire in five seconds!" Grounder said "Let's get out of these dumb bots! We are starting to feel like  bird brain!" Scratch said and Sonic, Brody and Tails get out of them making them regain control as the trio gets zapped by the beam turning back to normal size "We did it!" Tails said highfiving Sonic and Brody.

Brody runs up to the Super Shrink Ray and use it to return the mine to its original size and the place where it belong. He did the same with everything else in the dome till it was empty "That's the last of them, love!" Sonic said "In that case, there's only one thing left to do!" Brody said turning the dial to where it was before "When I get my hands on that rotten rodent and that rotten furball!" Robotnik said and pulls the glove off his head "Ah, got it! Huh?" Robotnik asks as Brody zaps him shrinking Robotnik down to the size of a flea "Hey, what's the big idea! I mean, what's the small idea? I mean, I hate hedgehogs and wolves!" Robotnik said and a cockcroach approaches him "And I don't care for much giant bugs, either!" Robotnik said and screams running away with the cockroach chasing him as the trio watches "Well Sonic, Brody, looks like Robotnik won't be bugging us for a while!" Tails said "Nah, one pest deserves another!" Sonic and Brody said and the trio laughs as they give each other a thumbs up as this chapter comes to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.1K 36
What happens when Sonic stumble upon a mystery mansion? Inside there is someone who's waiting for him as a special guest.
17.1K 330 11
After settling in Green Hills, Sonic and Y/N are ready for more freedom and making their mark as heroes, well mostly Sonic. Y/N just simply wanted a...
345 2 11
It has been a month since Sonic and the Super Mario Crew successfully defeated Discordia. Sonic is enjoying his new life as a vigilante called "Blue...
5.1K 89 10
Amy gets captured by eggman and is forced to find a way out herself.