𝗗𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗦 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎�...

By mlktaeee

[COMPLETED ] ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎ In a world full of Mafia and Assassins, Only the Devils and the Demons survive, What... More

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒
🥀 CHAPTER 1
🥀CHAPTER 2
🥀CHAPTER 3
🥀CHAPTER 4
🥀CHAPTER 5
🥀CHAPTER 6
🥀CHAPTER 7
🥀CHAPTER 8
🥀CHAPTER 9
🥀CHAPTER 10
🥀CHAPTER 11
🥀CHAPTER 12
🥀CHAPTER 13
🥀CHAPTER 14
🥀CHAPTER 15
🥀CHAPTER 16
🥀CHAPTER 17
🥀CHAPTER 18
🥀CHAPTER 19
🥀CHPATER 20
🥀CHAPTER 21
🥀CHAPTER 22
🥀 CHAPTER 23
🥀CHAPTER 24
🥀CHAPTER 25
🥀CHAPTER 26
🥀CHAPTER 27
🥀CHAPTER 28
🥀CHAPTER 29
🥀 PUBLISHED/COMPLETED
🥀CHAPTER 30
🥀CHAPTER 31
🥀CHAPTER 32
🥀CHAPTER 33
🥀CHAPTER 34
🥀CHAPTER 35
🥀CHAPTER 36
🥀CHAPTER 37
🥀CHAPTER 38
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒

🥀CHAPTER 39

7.2K 277 131
By mlktaeee

Warning: Abusive content ahead

AUTHOR'S POV

Everyone jumped out of the car as soon as they reached their destination. It was the old building where everyone thought Y/n died.

The odd and terrifying feeling back then was felt by them.

On the other hand, It was dark and dull, cold sweats never escaped your body as you tried hard to take off your blindfold.

Your wrists stings because you've been moving non stop for the past few hours. You admit that you're weak and not as strong as others but giving up was never written in your vocabulary.

You froze when you heard the door creaked open. You analyzed every sound you hear and never let fear control your body.

"Take off her blindfold"

You squinted your eyes shut when you took a glimpse of the small light provided by a small lamp sitting in a nearby table.

Fear and uneasiness crawled on your body when you saw the guy who gave you nightmares every single night. His bald head and piercings was the same as before. The scar mark right above his eye was still visible and his protruding  belly who looked like a drunkard old man made you disgust him even more.

"My baby!!! I've been finding you for the last 2 years!!!" You gave him a glare when he tried lifting your head to face him.

You knew the fact that he was obsessed with you...

You atleast wanted a hot man with lots and lots of money to be obsessed with you but instead you got a disgusting old man!

You smiled upon realizing your thoughts. You thought  about how devastated Yoongi would be when he finds out about you, wanting a hot man to abduct you instead.

"Darling! Marry me...and I promise you we'll be together forever!"

"You wish" that was a whisper but enough for everyone in the room to hear. Hunter glared at you before grabbing your hair forcefully making you whimper.

"You're stronger than before huh?...well take this!" He slapped you hard, you felt dizzy and the metallic taste of blood felt surreal.

He was slapping you left and right until gunshots came crashing with the sound of deafening silence.

"Hunter! They're here"

"Great!!! Let the battle begin!"

Everyone ran out of the room and immediately closed the door shut. You hung your head low and felt your tears fell one after another.

Words like, "will I die here for real?" kept ringing over and over your mind as you try to console yourself.

On the other side...

"For fucks sake!!!" Yoongi cursed and shot everyone who came across his way. Resentment was fully displayed on his eyes.

The building has 30 floors and already abandoned. This is most likely to be rebuilt next year but here they are, dead bodies scattered around the place.

"Y/n's in the 29th floor near the west wing..."

"Fuck!!!" Jennie exclaimed when she realized that the elevators doesn't work and they'll have to go up there using the stairs.

"Snipe! Can you hear me?"

"Yes boss!" A tall guy who was wearing a cap answered through his earpiece. He's the best sniper of Black Sparrow and never missed a shot ever since.

He was on the nearby building, aiming at the girls who was running upstairs.

"Kill that black haired girl...now" he stayed silent and aimed his sniper towards the girl, while carefully aiming at the right spot, the girl faced his side making him widen his eyes.

J-Jisoo?? He thought before standing up and slammed the sniper on the ground, some of the wodden peice is broken and he heard Hunter yelling at him on the other line.

"Park! Fuck you!!! What are you doing??? Kill them now!!!!" He stood there, stunned after seeing his bestfriend running upstairs.

He couldn't kill her...

He wouldn't dare to...

He threw the earpiece and ran outside the hotel.

He can't let her die...

Even if he have to betray his gang...

Even if he have to die...he'll do it, over and over again.

He loves her for the past few years, he was there when she needed him the most, but...she loves someone already.

I know my place...

he thought before smiling and started shooting his gang members.

"It's the 20th floor! Hurry guys keep moving!"  Namjoon tried to hype everybody as they take a step one after another.

"Fuck that Park! He's useless!!!" Hunter cried out loud and ran towards the exit trying to find the guy who used to be on his side.

"I'm gonna kill that stupid motherfucker!!!" His members ran after him when he readied his gun.

"That stupid Park! If he's not going to kill that fucking girl! I will!" He uttered before pulling a sniper and aimed Jisoo who was being left behind because her knees aches already.

Namjoon and Taehyung are with them and the rest are trying to take cover for them.

"This shit! I'll break my knees if I keep going" Jisoo uttered, obviously exhausted. She stopped and tried to catch her breath, but little did she know that Hunter was now aiming at her.

In just a snap the bullet was fired.

Jisoo's eyes grew wide as she stared at the guy hugging her.   Her weak knees finally gave up leaving the both of them on the ground.

"J-Jinyoung!!! W-Why are you---" she looked at her hand that's now covered with blood. Her tears fell and tried to stop Jinyoung's wound from bleeding.

That bullet was for me...

She thought and hugged Jinyoung tighter.

"J-Jinyoung-ah... hang in there--"

"J-Jisoo--"

"J-Jinyoung-ah p-please stop talking...you have to--" she sobbed loudly when Jinyoung tried to reach her face.

"Be happy.." he was weak but he manged to force a smile before darkness engulfed his sight.

"J-Jinyoung!!! A-Are you stupid??? Get up!!! You're heavy!!! J-Jinyoung-ah....pleaseee" she begged and begged but it was no use.

She can't bring back a lifeless body.

"W-Where's Jisoo???" Namjoon asked and tried to search for her.

"Fuckkk!!!! Jin hyung will kill us if something happens to her!" Taehyung exclaimed and looked at Namjoon.

"I'll go back for her, Make sure to get Y/n out of here" the eldest volunteered and hurriedly went down the stairs, it didn't take long to see Jisoo, sitting on the stairs with a man on her arms.

"Jisoo...we have to--w-what's he doing here?" He asked, obviously shocked after seeing an acquaintance lying in front of Jisoo, already lifeless and pale.

Loud gunshots filled the place again and pulled Jisoo to stand up but she was resisting.

"W-We can't leave him here!!! Namjoon!!!---NO!!!" She cried and tried to resist even more.

"W-We can't... HE SACRIFICED HIS LIFE FOR ME!!!! I WON'T LET HIM DIE HERE!!!" It was the first time he saw Jisoo blazing in anger and fear.

Of course he understood her but...if they don't leave now, they'll be killed too.

"Jisoo listen--"

"NO!!!!!!"

"J-Jisoo--"

"I said no---"

"JISOO LISTEN!!!!!!! If we don't leave here as soon as possible we'll get killed!!! If we get killed, his sacrifice for you would be useless!! He chose to end his life for you! Now choose...will you get killed and let his sacrifice die with you or you'll fight for him?? YOU NEED TO FIGHT FOR US!!!"

Jisoo was back into reality after hearing Namjoons words. She sobbed before hugging Jinyoung one last time.

"You are one of the people I treasure the most...You can now rest..." after saying that, she stood up and ran upstairs, and tried hard not to look back for she knew that if she does, she'll only feel sad.

"Y/n!!" Lisa exclaimed and ran towards you. You hugged eachother and continued with your path.

"E-Eonnie...is something wrong?" You managed to ask Jisoo even though you feel weak and exhausted to the fact tjat you'd only want to be in bed and wake up after a dew days.

But no, you fought the eagerness to be weak.

They came here for me, I shouldn't have the right to be exhausted.

You helped Rosé walk when you saw that she had a wound right above her shoulder.

Everyone met eachother on the 2nd floor.

"L-Lisa..." Jisoo started and Lisa looked at her, bothered.

"J-Jinyoung...h-he died..." Lisa stood there, shocked, she couldn't utter a word until Jungkook came rushing to her and hugged her tight

"Manoban! Are you alright?? Are you hurt?? Hey...speak up" Lisa hugged Jungkook right away and started sobbing.

Lisa and Jinyoung was close since they were kids, she treated him like a real brother and the fact that she lost Jinyoung was the most devastating news for her.

"Let's get moving!" Robert instructed and everyone followed him.

"Namjoon...where is Jinyoung's body? It wasn't present when we headed down the stairs?"

" I had to ask Jimin to pick up his body and bring it outside" Namjoon sadly answered Jisoo who's resting on Jin's arms.

They killed almost half of Hunters army and just when they headed outside Hunter and a few more men stopped them.

"Trying to get away that fast???" He mocked and everyone remained clam.

"You think you could kill me by that explosion of yours?? Geezz!!! Y'all must be dumb HAHAHAHAHA" he laughed like a psychopath and even forced his men to laugh along with him.

Its was stupid, yes, but he's far more dangerous than them.

"Just give Y/n to me and we could go our separate ways!!!" He negotiated but Yoongi was fast enough to pull you close to him and threw Hunter the darkest glare he could muster.

"Oh? So you have someone already?? NO! Y/n baby!!! He doesn't love you!! Come with me and--"

"Fuck you! Don't even come near us!" Hoseok cut Hunter off when he tried to take a step towards you.

Hoseok was usually having fun whenever they fight but this time it was different, his aura was cold and he looked like a murderer.

"Fuck you die!" Hunter aimed at them but Yoongi was fast enough to hit him first.

The rest of the boys killed the remaining men who tried to attack all of them.

In just a split seconds, the loud gun shots was gone and was replaced by a deafening silence.

Its over...

You kept Rosé steady when you saw her legs bleeding. Jimin couldn't help Rosé for he is also helping Robert who had his right arm burned because of the explosion.

Jungkook couldn't move his left arm and he had a slight cut on his eyebrows. Everyone stood there, catching their breaths and later on the adrenaline rush was gone.

Each of them felt the pain and Namjoon fell on the ground while trying to stop the blood gushing out from his hips.

And just when everyone though it's over...

"If I die...you'll have to die with me" Hunter uttered and aimed the gun to you.

He pulled the trigger as soon as possible and none of you knew except for him.

"J-Jimin!!!" Taehyung screamed when he saw Jimin blocking the bullet for Rosè.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!"Jin couldn't help but to cuss and shoots Hunter over and over again.

Both you and Rosé fell to the ground when all of Jimin's weight was pressed on top of you.

Rosé still had her eyes wide open and stared at Jimin who's busy keeping his eyes open.

Rosé's tears fell and hugged Jimin who was smiling in her embrace.

"J-Jimin...nooo, don't sleep...don't close your eyes--"

"R-Roseanne..." Jimin managed to utter weakly and held Rosé's face.

"R-Remember that night...w-when I told you that youd sing for me?" Rosé was sobbing and her mind was blank but she tried to remember everything.

*flashback*

"Hey Chipmunk!"

"What???" Rosé asked frustratingly after hearing Jimin called her by that nickname again.

"Promise me...that when I die--"

"Are you being stupid? You won't die shut up!"

"No! Hahahha ssshhh, promise me that when I die, you have to sing for me ok??"

"But you won't die! Will you?"

"Silly! I just want you to promise me! When we're both old and I'm dying you have to sing for me Arasseo??"

"You and your stupid dramas--"

"I'm serious!!! Hmpppp"

"Fine! Fine! Whatever"

*end of flashback*

"B-But you won't die!!!!" Rosé exclaimed and clenched her fists.

"But you also promised me..." Jimin weakly asked, his non stop tears never escaped Rosé's eyes.

"A-Alright...but promise me you wont die" she negotiated, and even though Jimin was weak he tried to smile for her.

"You are my sunshine

My only sunshine

You make me happy

When skies are gray

You'll never know, dear

How much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away~"

----

EPILOGUE IS NEXT!!!!!! YASSSSSS OMGGGG I'M GONNA CRY FIRST ARASSEO?????

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!

BORAHAEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 950 27
this story contains *taennie *lizkook *jirose *jinsoo *other ships will also be included😊 don't worry this story will be focused on all the ships i...
6.2K 137 20
A supernatural fiction......................... Enemies to lovers trope. [Read to know more] [Ongoing] Started:15/08/23 Ended:............. Blacktan...
16.5K 188 44
A story about how Bangtan Memeberz and Blackpink Memberz fell in love with each other ! main ships, Lizkook 🩵 Jirose 💜 Taennie ❤ Jinsoo 🧡. P.S I...
22.9K 625 41
A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him for 4 years ,she went back to her belov...