Be Mine, My Rival || Myoui Mi...

By minmin_pengmi

What will happen if you fall in love with your one and only rival? Let's find out. Highest Rankings #5 jihyo... More

Take Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
EPILOGUE
Author's Note
Notice
BOOK 2???

Chapter 54

1.6K 118 31
By minmin_pengmi

THIRD PERSON POV

" Are you sure about that Y/n? " Dahyun asked to the latter as she wipe the plate that given to her.

Y/n volunteered to washed the dishes as Dahyun helped her with a purpose although the owner of house, Mina, didn't agree at all but she has no choice.

" What do you mean about that? Of course I'm sure. " Y/n reassured and focus to the plates which is still uncleaned.

" I know Irene-ssi told you to slept on my house but hello? This is your chance! If you sleep here with her, maybe you can know what your real feelings for her- " Y/n immediately shut her by shoving the plate on her face.

'But I already confirmed it, so no need, it will be awkward anyways.." Y/n thought and sigh as she continue what she's doing.

" EH?! Y-YOU ALREADY C-CONFIRMED IT?! " Dahyun exclaimed with her usual expression as her lips slowly crept into smile.

" Aissh! " Y/n feels nervous at all, she didn't know she spoke it out loud.

" D-did I spoke that loud? " Y/n asked and looked at the latter.

" Nope, but it's written in your eyes. Anyways, if you don't want to tell this from them, you can trust me about that. " Dahyun said with a genuine smile and washed her hands since they're done.

Y/n mentally face palmed about her answer but she can't hide it forever anyways.

" I know right.. " Y/n stated and dry her hands after washing the last plate on the sink.

As they proceed to go to living room where is the others, Dahyun ask that made her brain stop on working.

" So what is your next plan? "

Meanwhile in the Living Room

" Seriously Mitang?! Ngayong kitang kita na namin itatanggi mo pa? " Nayeon said and immediately cross her arms along with her legs.

'That's why I felt something weird a while ago...' Mina thought and sigh.

" Mitang ~ wala naman yung tropa niya here ohh! Kaya huwag mo ng itago.. " Sana said as she pleaded to her.

" But- " Mina paused when Jihyo cuts her off.

" No buts Myoui Mina. " Jihyo sternly warned.

" Yah, can you please let me explain first? " Mina asked and sigh.

" What do you mean by that? " Momo confused.

" I want to clarify the things that you have done to see, if your thinking that I'm totally falling about her, you're wrong guys.. " She stated and suddenly a smirk on her lips flash in seconds and go back to it's natural.

" But you're blushing madly last time especially when she hugged you lately... " Sana stated and wiggle her brows, made Mina rolled her eyes and rest at the couch.

" So? " Mina said and raised her left brow.

" Sopas. " Nayeon said with sarcasm.

" Seriously, mas dense ka pa sa Yoda. " Sana stated, making them confused.

" Yoda? " Jihyo asked suspiciously.

" Nevermind. " Sana scoff and sigh.

" Gosh I'm hungry again.. " Momo mumbled buy it was clearly to heard them.

" We're not surprised about that, you're always hungry anyways.. " Jihyo said and her eyes go back to Mina.

Something is off.

She was about to spoke when Y/n and Dahyun came back from the dining room.

" Iba kasipagan ni Y/n, pang-wife material talaga ~ " Momo suddenly said, making all of them look at her.

The latter immediately rub her nape, feeling shy from Japanese's comment.

" Pero masipag din ako.. " Dahyun said and pout, making them giggled.

" Ay may pagganun? " Nayeon said with bitterness and cross her arms while looking at the two.

" Selos ka? Asan na ba si Jeongyeon.. " Jihyo said and look around to search for Jeongyeon making Nayeon to rolled her eyes.

" Talaga ba Jihyo? Eh yung iyo? Asan na ba? " Nayeon fired her back and smirk.

" Ah yung sa Near group? " Sana asked as she used her phone.

" Anong near group HAHAHAHA Omegle yun teh! " Momo clarify to her.

They're chuckling to the two while Jihyo had mentally face palming for some reasons.

" Gusto niyo bang masapok? " Jihyo warned them but they're just chuckling.

" Sige patikim ng isang sapok mula sayo, let's see if it's masarap. " Momo said and lick her lips.

" Gurl ang conyo mo HAHAHAHHA " Sana said and chuckled.

" Kasalanan ko? " Momo asked with sarcasm.

" Wews Momo kung ano ano na naman sigurong nababasa mo.. " Jihyo said and almost vomit on her words.

" Sus na-ghost ka lang ng kachat mo kaya ka ganyan eh, parang dati lang tuwang tuwa ka pa pag kwenekwento.... " Nayeon said while grinning.

" What's her name again? " Momo asked.

While Y/n and Dahyun who seems quiet didn't interrupt their topic and proceed to go outside for a while, looking for their friends.

Mina watch them until they lost on her sight as Jihyo noticed it and secretly smile.

'I don't want to feel this but they're right, I'm not just falling but I'm starting to create a feelings for her..' Mina thought and get her phone to play some online game, not minding her friends who's speaking about the tea.

'You're totally grown up Mitang, I'm happy for you.' Jihyo thought and glance to the penguin who's busy on her phone.

" It's HIM not her, right Jihyo? " Nayeon said and looked at Jihyo.

" OMG I thought you're gay Jihyo?! " Sana asked with a shocking expression on her face.

" Yah. She's gay, she's making an excuse that she's straight even though she's not duh~ " Nayeon stated and rolled her eyes.

" Yah! I'm not making an excuse! I'm- " Momo cut Jihyo.

" GAY! " Momo exclaimed and raised her pointing finger.

" YOU! " Jihyo warned her and chase after all.

" Here we go again.. " Mina said to herself and proceed to do some task in the world of Minecraft.

Meanwhile...

As Y/n and Dahyun go outside, her friends immediately corner her and bombarded a lot of questions.

" TELL US SOMETHING! " Tzuyu sternly said, making Y/n flinch.

" YOU ARE DATING RIGHT?! " Chaeyoung exclaimed with her favourite expression.

" WHY YOU HUGGED HER ALL OF THE SUDDEN?! " Jeongyeon shout.

Y/n become nervous, thinking what if someone heard on what they're talking?

" Yah! Can you please shut up your mouth first? " She said and the three of them calm down while Dahyun is just watching them.

" So, explained everything and don't ever denied coz we saw it clearly in our eyes. " Tzuyu stated and cross her arms, waiting for Y/n's reply.

" Why do I need to explain if you saw it already with yourselves.. " Y/n fired back making some of them sigh.

" We want clarification Y/n. " Jeongyeon stated

" I thought you hated her because she's your rival? " Chaeyoung confused.

" You told me to treat her better then you're asking me like that? " Y/n

" Yeah but you're starting to falling inlove with her, did you? " Tzuyu.

" I thought you shipped them? " Dahyun asked this time.

" Yeah but explaination must be here so that we can help you. " Tzuyu.

" I thought- " Chaeyoung was paused when Jeongyeon spoke first.

" Do you like her? " Jeongyeon seriously asked making Chaeyoung to gulp.

" Uhm- " Chaeyoung.

" It's clearly in your eyes Chae.. " Dahyun said.

" I g-guess so u-uhm not totally like but a little bit only.. " Chaeyoung said in her lower voice and look down.

" Oh so there is rivalry here between the love and the friendship huh? " Jeongyeon said with sarcasm.

Y/n who's looking deeply to Chaeyoung can't believe on what she heard.

It just, she didn't noticed that.

" N-no I don't want- " Chaeyoung paused.

" It's fine Chaeyoung, besides, everyone knows that I hated her and that's on their mind until now. " Y/n stated and smile at the latter.

'Why they're always like that? Making me unfinished to talk' Chaeyoung thought.

" Oh I didn't know Y/n can be like this. " Tzuyu said and sigh.

" Friendship is more important about love life. " Y/n stated with her unreadable expression.

They're burst into laugh while Y/n is confused.

" Yah. Don't laugh at me, I'm just stating a fact. " Y/n whined and look at them deeply.

" I just can't believe this, your fact is a shitty for some reasons, you never treat us on a fancy restaurants unlike her. " Tzuyu stated while chuckling.

" So you're stalking me huh? " Y/n scoffs and look at them deeply.

" But I shipped you guys ~ " Chaeyoung said, changing the topic.

" How about your feelings? " Y/n seems worried it might hurt her and affects on their friendship.

" I told you, it was a little bit only not totally duh ~ " Chaeyoung said making her smile.

She sighed on relief for unknown reasons.

" Wow, I didn't realize that she was your first love at all.. " Jeongyeon said.

" You already grown up Y/n.. " Dahyun proudly said since her friend cares only on studying and ranking.

" But you did not. " She fired back making a tofu furrowed her brows.

" You won't sleep on my house! " Dahyun exclaimed and walk out like a baby while they're laughing really loud.

" Yah! I'm sorry DaHyUNiee!! " Y/n shouts and chase her after all.

.....

Sorry for waiting. Don't forget to vote and comment. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.9K 33
Yoo Jeongyeon... The most famous idol all around the world... In an interview she was asked about her love life... Which was filled of sweet and sour...
85.4K 2.9K 62
Im Y/n, a girl who was born muted, the first day of her school, she bumped into someone, the most cold hearted member of TWICE. Will she melt her hea...
94.7K 2K 36
🔞 You are exactly, precisely and perfectly what I searched for. -CHOU TZUYU DISCLAIMER! Characters, Events and Story are fictitious! Completed: May...
50.8K 1.1K 32
Addicted to her lips and smell🐯🍓🐧 First michaeng fanfic i guess uou guys will like it. (completed ) ❤️❤️ Highest ranking MiChaeng #4 (09/02/21 M...