𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋...

By _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a r... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - WOLF MOON
Ch. 2 - SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE
Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY
Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET
Ch. 5 - THE TELL
Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR
Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL
Ch. 8 - LUNATIC
Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE
Ch. 10 - CO-CAPTAIN
Ch. 11 - FORMALITY
Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER
Intro to Season 2
Ch. 13 - OMEGA
Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 15 - ICE PICK
Ch. 16 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 18 - FRENEMY
Ch. 19 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 20 - RAVING
Ch. 21 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 22 - FURY
Ch. 23 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 25 - TATTOO
Ch. 26 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 27 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 28 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 29 - FRAYED
Ch. 30 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 31 - CURRENTS
Ch. 32 - VISIONARY
Ch. 33 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 34 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 36 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 37 - ANCHORS
Ch. 38 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 40 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 41 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 42 - RIDDLED
Ch. 43 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 45 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 46 - DE-VOID
Ch. 47 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 48 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 49 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 50 - 117
Ch. 51 - MUTED
Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 53 - I.E.D
Ch. 54 - ORPHANED
Ch. 55 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 56 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 58 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 60 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 61 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 63 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 64 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 65 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 66 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 67 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 68 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 69 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 71 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 72 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 73 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 74 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRT
Ch. 75 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 78 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 79 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 80 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 81 - MEMORY LOSS
Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 83 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 84 - RELICS
Ch. 85 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 86 - GHOSTED
Ch. 87 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 88 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 89 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 90 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Seaon 6B
Ch. 91 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 92 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 93 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 94 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 95 - PRESSUER TEST
Ch. 96 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 98 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 99 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 100 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus - HAPPILY EVER AFTER
DO. NOT. STEAL. MY. BOOKS.
HOLY. SHIT.
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 101 - BEACON HILLS
Ch. 102 - A GAME
Ch. 103 - THE RITUAL
Ch. 104 - ALLISON ARGENT
Ch. 105 - OLD HABBITS DIE HARD
Ch. 106 - PREDATOR AND PREY
Ch. 107 - THE ONI
Ch. 108 - ROWAN
Ch. 109 - A BARRIER BETWEEN WORLDS
Ch. 110 - A WOLF THAT'S NOT READY TO DIE
Ch. 111 - THE FALLEN
Ch. 112 - FAMILY

Ch. 77 - A CREDIBLE THREAT

6.6K 172 63
By _devilishEJ_

Blake's outfit

Chapter Seventy-Seven
🌒 A Credible Threat 🌘

Scott, Liam, Blake and Stiles are driving down a dark road in the jeep when Scott gets the text message from Argent, "He's headed to the school." He said making Liam look at him confused. "Why's Parrish headed to the school?" Liam asked and Blake sighed, "It's not Jordan. At least, not right now." She said.

"Okay, why's a Hellhound going to the school?" Liam asked, "Cause he's got a yearning for higher education?" Stiles said sarcastically making Liam give him a look. "Liam, the Hellhound's at the school, so we're going to the school. Okay?" Stiles said before pressing down on the gas.

A few minutes later they pulled up to the school. Liam climbed out after Blake and slammed the door shut making them all turn to him. Scott and Blake simply looks exasperated, while Stiles is giving Liam a dirty look as if to say, 'No hurting the Jeep!'. "Sorry." Liam said, looking at them sheepishly while Blake chuckled quietly at the look Stiles was giving him.

They quickly catch him to Argent who had his gun at hand, "Where's Parrish?" Scott asked and Argent sighed. "I lost him. He's moving too fast." Argent said and none of them noticed the distant look on Blake's face as she started subconsciously walking. "Hey uh... guys!" Blake called out after a few seconds.

They guys all looked over at her to see her standing a few feet away from a body lying in the middle of the ground in a puddle of blood. Blake walks up to it as the guys start walking over to her. "Ouch." She mumbled when she saw the guys chest and abdomen has been completely torn to shreds.

She slowly looked up right as the guys walked up to her and then walked around the body and sighed, "Found another one." She said. They follow her towards the second body to see it was just as bad as the first one. She subconsciously glanced away from the body and her eyes widen, "Guys. The bus." She said in a slight whisper making them all look over at a bus that had it's back door wide open.

Inside the bus was dozens of mauled people inside, brutally ripped to shreds and sprawled across the floor and hanging over the seats. To all of their surprise, one of the people in the bus, a young blond man, is still alive, and coughs before reaching out toward them as he weakly pleads for help. "Help... me..."

Scott moved to go help but man but Blake grabbed his arm making him look at her to see her eyes flash white as she looked off in a direction. "Found him." She said making them all loon over to see Parrish whose eyes are glowing with fire, his fangs and claws out, and the veins of what looks like magma crackling through the soot-covered skin on his chest and back, making it obvious that the Hellhound is currently in charge. "It's a trap." The Hellhound says and the guy in the bus let's out a small plead again, "Please..."

Scott goes to step forward again but stopped with Parrish looked back at them, "You can't help him." He says. Blake walks up to stand next to Parrish as she glanced around when she felt a darkness around the area. Just then, a snarl is heard just before the body of the victim is ripped in half and thrown onto the ground in front of the bus, his internal organs spilling out onto the pavement, which makes the everyone stare in disgust and horror.

A shadowy figure leans over the pile of bodies, revealing that the Beast is in the bus. Scott's eyes widen as he gulps nervously, and Stiles, who hasn't seen the Beast in person before, looks absolutely terrified. "That's big... No one said it was that big!" Stiles said panicky, "I did." Liam said. Blake's eyes widen as she stared at the beast, "I have to help kill that thing?" She asked incredulously, "That thing will probably kill me before I can even get a chance. Also why is it so ugly?"

The Beast roars menacingly at the group, and Parrish/the Hellhound flicks out his claws and bursts into flames before roaring back. The Beast then stomps down the aisle of the bus, leaping through the windshield and running into the woods at high-speed while the Hellhound chases after him; they run so quickly that they quickly vanish into the tree line before the others can even process what has happened.

Scott and the others look completely overwhelmed, "What the hell is happening?" Scott asked and Argent sighed, "It's getting smarter." He said and Blake stared at the bus. "Guys." She said making everyone look at her, "I think someone's still alive in there."

🌒

"Mason said it's not just to transmit frequency. It's high-powered- like, it has to be a really strong signal." Liam said as he, Scott, Stiles, Blake and Lydia sit around in the library. "And that's causing it to shift?" Lydia asked and Scott shaked his head slightly, "No, I don't think it's just that. Last night, Argent said that it's getting smarter. What if the Dread Doctors are trying to make the Beast grow faster?" Scott suggested.

"With frequencies?"

"No, by shifting. The frequency is just the trigger. The important part is when it shifts into the werewolf." Scott says and realization crossed over Blake's features as she sighed, "Like Peter." She said and Scott nodded. "Yeah, when Peter was an Alpha, he got stronger every full moon. Eventually, the burns healed, and he was back to normal."

"So, the Dread Doctors don't want to wait for the full moon." Liam said and Scott nodded, "They want want the Beast to be as strong as possible, as fast as possible." He said. "Because of Parrish and Blake." Liam said making Blake grumble slightly under her breath, "I'm still not comfortable with having to help kill that thing." She mumbled and Stiles slightly squeezed her legs that was sitting on his lap.

"So, if this is happening tonight, what are we going to do?" Lydia asked, "Uh, we've got one clue to go on." Stiles says before pulling a crime scene photo out of his backpack. "This came from the hospital- whoever's lurking inside the Beast is wearing a size-10 of indeterminate make." He said making Blake raise her eyebrows at him, "Indeterminate?"

"It means it's a partial print. Basically, it was all we were able to get considering all the fire, blood, and carnage..." Stiles explained and Scott sighed softly, "How many size-10s are out there?" He asked and Stiles shrugged. "Only one with Parrish's blood on the sole."

Liam looks anxious as he glances back and forth between Scott, Lydia, Blake and Stiles, "So, are we going to try to get the game cancelled?" Liam asked. "No. No, we're going to play, but we're just going to hope really hard that it doesn't turn into a blood-soaked massacre." Stiles said sarcastically making Blake slightly nudge him with her foot.

"Okay, but, umm... Aren't we kind of missing out on a chance to catch this thing? We don't have the "who," but we have the "where" and the "when."" Liam said and Blake sighed, "There'll be too many people." She said.

"And we still don't actually know if it's going to happen. It just might end up being a regular lacrosse game. It's possible... right?" Lydia asked and Blake shrugged slightly and nodded, "That can totally be a possibility... But when have we ever really had a normal lacrosse game where nothing supernatural happened?" She asked and Stiles nodded in agreement.

"So, we're still getting the game cancelled?" Liam asked and Scott nodded, "We're getting the game canceled." Scott said and the all get up to leave.

As they were walking to the door Blake and Lydia both slow to a stop. "You feel that too, right?" Lydia asked as they both subconsciously look at the other side of the room. "Yep." Blake said and they glanced at each other before walking over to the book cases. They walk over to an aisle and saw a book lying on the ground.

They walk over and crouched down to look at it until someone said their names making them look up to see Parrish on the other side of the bookcase. They quickly got up and ran over to the other side to see Parrish covered in slash Mark's, "Holy shit." Blake muttered.

"What do we do?" Lydia asked and Blake sighed, "You take one arm, I take the other and we take him home."

🌘

Scott, Stiles and Blake all walk up to the rehab center and the Scott points at something through the door. There Coach was, sitting on couch in the lobby, wearing pajamas and a bathrobe and is completely silent and motionless. "Oh my g-" Stiles mumbled as he rolls his eyes before opening the door.

"What is he doing?" Stiles whispered as they walk over to the couch to see Coach sitting their staring off into space. "What?" Stiles whispered, looking over at Blake who just chuckled quietly and shrugged. "Hey, Coach? It's Scott, Stiles and Blake..." Scott says as he and Stiles sat down next to Coach, Blake standing behind the couch.

Stiles waved his hand back and forth in front of Coach's face but Coach didn't move at all making Blake roll her eyes. "Coach, you're in rehab. You didn't have a lobotomy." She said but Coach still didn't move making her sigh dramatically.

Stiles sighs and glanced around before noticing a checkerboard on the table and reaches out to pick up one of the pieces when Coach reached out and grabbing Stiles roughly by the wrist. "Don't you touch it." Coach said making them look at him as he sits up straight and smirks smugly, "I've got Nurse Gonzalez by the balls in the last three moves, and she knows it."

Coach starts to chuckle in amusement making Scott and Blake sigh and looks over at Stiles, who has lost all patience with him. "Let it go. You're checking out of this place now." Stiles said and Coach just shushes him, barely even paying attention to what he's saying, "Shhh. Not a chance."

"Okay, Coach... but we know you're fine." Scott says and Coach anxiously shushes him again and lowers his voice, "Shhh! I have a-debilitating disease. It's called, "I'm not going to take another arrow to my stomach"-phobia. Look it up!" Coach says making Blake squint her eyes and pursed her lips.

"Phobias are mental disorders, not diseases. If anything, you need therapy. And, nobody's shooting arrows at anyone, okay? We just need you to coach the charity game." Blake said and Coach laugh for a moment before scoffing. "Charity? Not. A. Chance."

"How exactly have you been conning them into letting you stay here?" Stiles asked and Coach glanced around for a moment, "I, uh... I have relapses. It's... It's serious. I've had seven of them." He said making Blake squint at him. "So once a month?" She asked and he nodded, "Yeah! You see, uh, every time they are just about to discharge me. I relapse." He said and Stiles looked at him incredulously.

"And no one's noticed that pattern?"

"I have phenomenal health insurance. So, why don't you guys get the hell out of here? I hate charity games. They're meaningless." Coach said making Blake raise her eyebrows, "It's charity. I'm pretty sure charity isn't meaningless." She said.

"What's it for this year?"

"Cancer."

"For or against?"

"What the hell kind of question is that?" / "Against, Coach. Deeply against!" Blake and Stiles said at the same time. "Yeah, okay. Well, I'm deeply not interested." Coach said before whistling slightly and pointing at the door, "Coach, we need you." Scott said.

"I will never coach there again." Coach said after putting his hands on Scott and Stiles's shoulders, "That's okay! Because we don't actually need you to coach the game..." Stiles said and Scott nodded. "We need you to forfeit." He said making Coach just look at the weird. Blake sighed and pinched the

bridge of her nose, "Coach, if you do this I will punch Greenburg in the face and you can watch." She said making him look at her.

🌒

Scott, Kira, Malia, Blake, Stiles, Liam, and Mason all stood around in the biology class room going over the plan. "Mason, you know your part?" Scott asked and Mason nods, "Corey and I break into the Devenford bus and search their shoes."

"I take out the TV vans." Malia said as she walked up to stand next to Scott, "Right before the whistle, Coach forfeits the game." Stiles said. "I have to keep an eye out for a fifty foot raging beast." Blake said as she leaned her elbows down on the table next to Stiles, "The rest of us are looking for a size 10 with a bloody sole." Liam said.

"Just out of curiosity... What if it doesn't work? What if we have to go up against this thing? Blake hasn't figured out how to kill this thing yet. And I mean, I hate to bring up bad memories, but Scott's still healing from what Theo did to him." Malia said and Kira shook her head, "No, he's not." She said and Scott nodded.

"She's right." Scott said before lifting up his shirt to see he was completely healed, "It happened the night we got Lydia out of Eichen House. I healed... when we were all together again. When we were a pack." Scott said and Blake smirked. "Told you it was psychological." She said and he just rolled his eyes.

"The Beast doesn't have a pack."

"Not like us. We can do this, guys. No one dies tonight."

🌘

"Get on the field!" Coach yelled and blew his whistle as Blake walked up to Stiles with wide eyes. "What the hell is he doing?" She asked and he just sighed frustratingly, "He's not forfeiting." He said as players ran out into the field. "So we got him out for nothing?" She asked and he nodded, "Yep. Come one." He said before grabbing her hand and running over to the parking lot.

They ran over to Stilinski and explained how their plan kind of went to shit. "Okay, what if we call in a bomb threat?" Stiles asked and and Blake nodded, "Yeah, it wouldn't be the first time Stiles made a bomb threat at the school." Blake said, smiling innocently when Stiles gave her an exasperated look. "You remember the bomb threat at the airport three weeks ago?" Stilinski asked and Stiles nodded.

"Yeah, of course I do. It was all over the news." Stiles said and Stilinski gives Stiles a knowing look, and Stiles nods in understanding, "...I see your point." He said and Blake sighed as she looked back at the field. "Come on. You should probably get out there." She said before pulling him back over to the field. "Okay, so what are you going to do?" He asked and she sighed.

"I'll stay by the bleachers and keep an eye out. Maybe look at people's shoes." She said and he nodded, "Okay, but if that thing shows up, please don't pull a Parrish and run after it." He said and she looked at him crazy. "Oh, you don't have to worry about that. I'm not getting close to that thing without Parrish. I like life." She said as she leaned against the bleachers and he nodded. "Okay, good." He said before quickly kissing her and running out to the field

A few minutes later of just looking around Lori walked to Blake, "Anything?" Blake asked and Lori sighed and shood her head. "A couple size tens but no blood." She said making Blake sigh as they both looked out to the field. "Whose to say they're even wearing the same shoes? Most people here have more than one pair." Blake said and Lori just sighed and looked out at the field only to see Kira aggressively tackling players.

"Oh god damn it." Blake muttered as she winced slightly as another Davenport player went down. "Kira's not really in control right now." Stiles said as he ran up to Blake and Lori, "Okay so get her off the field." Blake said making Stiles look at her crazy.

"Get her off- she shoulder checked Scott when he tried to talk to her." He said making her sigh, "Okay, let Brett get the ball. She'll go after him and he needs t the hit her back. Her fox will get pissed, she'll try to fight and she'll get benched." Blake said and Stiles nodded. "Good idea." He said before running back over to Scott and Liam.

"This is gonna go bad isn't it?" Lori asked as Brett and Liam crouched down in front of each other. "With our luck and track record, I think it's safe to say that almost any plan we make will go horribly wrong." Blake said as the ref blew the whistle.

Brett gets the ball first and rushes down the field toward the goal. Kira instantly makes a bee-line for him, but Brett is hits back at her so hard that she's knocked backward onto the ground. Her face is tense with rage as she glares at Brett, who smirks at her. "Not so tough now, are you?"

Kira angrily scrambles to her feet and wastes no time rushing toward him, swinging her lacrosse stick at him so hard that she hits him on the side of his head and causes his helmet to fly across the field as Brett collapses on the ground. The referee immediately blows his whistle at her and rushes toward her. Kira walks off the field toward the sidelines and past where Blake and Lori are standing. Scott follows behind her to check on her.

"Dono yōna nibui gēmu no." Kira muttered in japanese making Scott stop while Blake raised her eyebrows. "Should I go after her?" Lori asked and Blake sighed and nodded, "Yeah, just be careful. She's an angry fox right now." Blake said and Lori nodded before running off. Blake looked over and Scott and nodded slightly making him nod back before running off.

A little while later after the ref blew the whistle Stiles ran over to Blake who walked over to the benches. "I'm pretty sure our whole plan is going to shit." She said making his eyes widen slightly, "What? Why?" He asked and she sighed and glanced around. "I have a horrible feeling right now and normally when I feel like this something horrible follows." She said making him sigh, "Okay so what do we do?" He asked.

"I don't know. I don't even think Malia's gotten all the vans." Blake said and then the ref blew the whistle making Stiles sigh. "I'll talk to Liam and figure something out." He said and then quickly kissed her cheek before going to run off but stopped and turned back to her. "And no running into danger." He said making her look at him slightly offended.

"Dude, just because I come from a family of crazy people doesn't mean I'm crazy." She said and he just raised his eyebrows at her, "Go back to the game." She said lightly pushing him to the field before going back to lean against the bleachers.

Blake watched as Liam runs out into the middle of the field to get ready to match up with a Devenford player to fight for the ball. The referee walks up toward them and stands at their side. When the referee blows the whistle, Liam easily scoops up the ball and runs full-speed down the field as the crowd cheer loudly from the bleachers

The crowd cheers as Liam manages to score a goal, and the scoreboard shows they finally got another point. Stiles took that moment and runs off the field and over to Blake. "Okay, Liam's got the game covered, did Lori check everyone's shoes?" He asked and Blake shrugged, "I don't think so." She said and he nodded. "Okay, I'm gonna start checking and you keep watching." He said and she nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

A few minutes later Blake glanced under the bleachers to see Stiles trying to look at Sydney's shoes. Stiles tries to lift up her foot, she just squirms out of his way. He tries again but she did the same making him look frustrated. This time he tries to grab her leg making her jerk her leg and accidentally kicks him hard in the head.

Stiles, looking dazed, moves aside over to Blake while rubbing his forehead as he groans in pain under his breath. "You okay?" Blake asked with a slightly chuckle and Stiles nodded softly. A second later, Stiles' eyes flutter into the back of his head and he passes out on the ground making Blake close her eyes and sigh.

"You want to do this now? Fine." Malia sneers at her mother and flicks out her claws menacingly, but the Desert Wolf doesn't even flinch, because she's too distracted by something over Malia's shoulder. "That's them, isn't it?" She asked making Malia look over her shoulder and follows her mother's line of sight until she sees what she's looking at. Blake was walking up to Stiles who was now leaning against the bleachers and presses an ice pack to his head.

"They are." The Desert Wolf says Malia, prepared for a fight, turns around to make the first move when she realizes with horror that the Desert Wolf has vanished.

"Feel better?" Blake asked as she lowered the ice pack from Stiles forehead. He was about to answer but all of the sudden a loud, high-pitched microphone feedback they hear in response. Everyone in the stands, on the field, and on the sidelines immediately cover their eyes and groan in pain.

Stiles looks over at Blake to notice her eyes flash white making his eyes widen. "What? What is it?" He said and she just slowly turned around, looking directly at a bus. "It's here." She said in a slightly whisper making his eyes widely as he gently grabbed her arm, pulling her closer to him. That's when the sound of growling started.

"Liam!" Stiles yelled making Blake look over to see Liam charging for the bus making her eyes widen, "No, no! Liam! Liam, wait!" She yelled but Liam ignores her and runs toward the school bus. Liam leaps up into the air with his claws out right as the beast has just done the same.

♤♧♤♧♤
Author's Note:
Okay, just so you guys know, I just started working on the last season. So in hopefully the near future you guys might be getting like twenty chapters all at once cause when I finish a book I get excited and can never wait to post the rest.

Just warning you incase some time this week or next week your notifications randomly start blowing up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 2.3K 30
The last thing James "Jay" Hale ever imagined was to begrudgingly return to Beacon Hills, find out his older sister was murdered, and then be forced...
985K 29.6K 47
❝Contrary to the popular belief, there's a very thin & fragile line between saying too much, and saying too little. More often than not, you'll find...
18.9K 454 38
【Book One ----- Season One】COMPLETED In which a young girl falls in love with a boy, who loves someone else while trying to figure out the dangerous...
3K 154 20
Beacon Hills. Home to all kinds of supernatural. It's been that way for decades, a safe haven. That was until an unsuspecting teenager got bit in th...