𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋...

By _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a r... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - WOLF MOON
Ch. 2 - SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE
Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY
Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET
Ch. 5 - THE TELL
Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR
Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL
Ch. 8 - LUNATIC
Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE
Ch. 10 - CO-CAPTAIN
Ch. 11 - FORMALITY
Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER
Intro to Season 2
Ch. 13 - OMEGA
Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 15 - ICE PICK
Ch. 16 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 18 - FRENEMY
Ch. 19 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 20 - RAVING
Ch. 21 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 22 - FURY
Ch. 23 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 25 - TATTOO
Ch. 26 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 27 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 28 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 29 - FRAYED
Ch. 30 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 31 - CURRENTS
Ch. 32 - VISIONARY
Ch. 33 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 34 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 36 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 37 - ANCHORS
Ch. 38 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 40 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 41 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 42 - RIDDLED
Ch. 43 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 45 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 46 - DE-VOID
Ch. 47 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 48 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 49 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 50 - 117
Ch. 51 - MUTED
Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 53 - I.E.D
Ch. 54 - ORPHANED
Ch. 55 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 56 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 58 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 60 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 61 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 63 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 64 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 65 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 66 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 67 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 68 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 69 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 71 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 72 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 73 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 75 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 77 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 78 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 79 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 80 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 81 - MEMORY LOSS
Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 83 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 84 - RELICS
Ch. 85 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 86 - GHOSTED
Ch. 87 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 88 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 89 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 90 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Seaon 6B
Ch. 91 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 92 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 93 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 94 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 95 - PRESSUER TEST
Ch. 96 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 98 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 99 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 100 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus - HAPPILY EVER AFTER
DO. NOT. STEAL. MY. BOOKS.
HOLY. SHIT.
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 101 - BEACON HILLS
Ch. 102 - A GAME
Ch. 103 - THE RITUAL
Ch. 104 - ALLISON ARGENT
Ch. 105 - OLD HABBITS DIE HARD
Ch. 106 - PREDATOR AND PREY
Ch. 107 - THE ONI
Ch. 108 - ROWAN
Ch. 109 - A BARRIER BETWEEN WORLDS
Ch. 110 - A WOLF THAT'S NOT READY TO DIE
Ch. 111 - THE FALLEN
Ch. 112 - FAMILY

Ch. 74 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRT

6.1K 178 47
By _devilishEJ_

Blake's outfit

Chapter Seventy-Four
🌒 The Sword and The Spirit 🌘

The elevator dings, and Sheriff turns to see Scott, Kira, Blake and Stiles walling out of the elevator toward him but stop in their tracks and stare in horror at the line of orderlies continuing to wheel the bodies found in the sewers into the morgue. "Jesus." Blake muttered before turning to Stilinski, "Who found them?" She asked.

"Argent. And he said the Doctors were down there. He also said you guys might know what this thing is." Stilinski said and Scott nodded slightly, "We've got a theory..." Scott said making Stiles nod in agreement. "It's a slightly terrifying theory..." He said and Stilinski sighed softly, "Well, the M.E. said that the victims were killed somewhere else and then dumped in those tunnels."

Blake thought before a moment before realization crossed over her features, "What if the Dread Doctors are hiding the bodies?" She asked and Kira looked at her confused, "Why would they do that?" She asked and Blake shrugged slightly. "This thing is probably like their pride and joy. Maybe they're covering for it. Protecting it, like a parent would their child." Blake said.

"Protecting what?" Stilinski asked and they all glanced at each other, "A werewolf." Scott said. "It's called the Beast." Kira said and Sheriff made a face at this and Stiles shrugs in understanding, "We know. Horrifying." He said and Stilinski sighed.

"We better figure out what we're gonna call Parrish... Because it looks like his dream is coming true." Stilinski said and Blake sighed, "All I know is that he's something like Lydia and I. Something connected to death." She said and Stilinski sighed and nodded. "Okay, how many supernatural creatures are theres that's connected to death?" He asked and she sighed and shook her head.

"You'd be surprised."

🌘

Walking down the hallway of the school, Scott and Blake take note of all the Sheriff's deputies milling around with huge, sophisticated shotguns while they listen to an announcement over the P.A. system. "By order of the Sheriff, a county-wide curfew goes into effect tonight at sundown. All after-school activities are canceled until further notice. Students should go directly home at the end of the school day." 

"Oh, so they can walk around with loaded shotguns but I'm not allowed to have a small little pocket knife?" Blake muttered as they walked up to Stiles who was talking to one of the Deputies. "You don't think this is a bit much in terms of firepower for a high school?" Stiles asked. 

"Your dad's the one that issued us these things and he wouldn't officially say why." Deputy Strauss asked making Blake pursed her lips, "Did he say anything unofficially?" She asked making him look over at her.

"No... But everyone's got a theory." He said making them more curious, "What's yours?" Stiles asked and Strauss looked at him. "I shouldn't be talking to you guys. Don't you have class?" He asked and Blake smiled, "Who cares? Come on tell us. What's your theory?" She asked and he sighed and looks around making sure that no one is looking at them talking before leaning forward and lowering his voice. 

"Do you guys believe in the supernatural?" He asked making their eyes widen as they all look at each other. Blake hummed and pursed her lips slightly before leaning towards Scott and Stiles, "Well at least someone finally noticed the obvious weird shit that doesn't have a logical explanation for." 

🌒

Blake walked into Lydia's room in Eichen and froze slightly at the door looking at the catatonic state of her best friend. She took a deep breath before sitting down in the chair next to the bed and gently grabbed Lydia's hand.

"Your teachers, uh... gave us some of the stuff you guys have been working on. They wanted us to hold onto it for you. I saw something about the, uh, Riemann hypothesis... Um, things like non-trivial zeroes, zeta functions, and a lot of other stuff that I don't even know how to pronounce." Blake said looking down at her hands before looking up at Lydia.  "Wanna wake up and tell me that I'm idiot because you've probably explained then to me before?" She asked, pausing for a moment, hoping that somehow, Lydia will wake up, but when she doesn't, she sighs in frustration.

"Oh, come on, Lyds." She said in a slight whisper as she squeezed Lydia's hand, "You have to come back to us We can't through this without you. Lydia, you have to wake up. I need you to wake up." Blake said as her eyes went glossy. Just then, a very unhappy-looking Natalie Martin appears in the doorway, giving Blake a displeased look.

"I think that's enough." She said making Blake sigh angrily, not looking away from Lydia or moving, "I'm allowed to visit my best friend." Blake said and that's when she notices a small bald patch on Lydia's head where her hair has been shaved while Natalie just rolls her eyes in annoyance at Blake's attitude.

"Blake-"

"Shut up." Blake muttered as she moves a lock of Lydia hair aside so she can get a better look at the small shaved patch of scalp on the side of Lydia's head above her ear, "What the hell is this?" Blake asked. "All right, you need to go." Natalie said but Blake just stood up and looked at her incredulously, "Look at it!"

When Natalie doesn't look surprised by this revelation, Blake glares at her, clearly appalled by this revelation. Knowing her boyfriend's previous experience with Eichen House causes her mind to immediately go to the worst case scenario about what this means for Lydia. "Did you know about this? What the hell are they gonna do? Drill a fucking hole in her head?" She asked and Natalie looks at Blake, horrified by this assumption

"Are you crazy? It's for ECT. Electroconvulsive therapy. They shave small portions of the scalp. It's done under general anesthesia and it's perfectly safe." Natalie said Blake doesn't look convinced, and Natalie gives her a look before pointing at Lydia, who is still laying completely still on the bed with her eyes pointed at the ceiling. 

"Look at her, Blake. She's my daughter. You don't think I'm trying everything I can to bring her back?" Natalie said and Blake looked at her with tears slightly forming from frustration and slight fear for her best friend and shakes her head. "She's your daughter and yet you still put her in this fucking place! This is fucking Eichen House, there is no possible way that that's ECT!" 

Just then, Nurse Cross overhears the commotion in the room and comes in to check on them, "Is everything all right in here?" She asked and Natalie nods, "It's fine. Our guest is just leaving." Natalie said but Blake just glares at her, not moving. "Blake, go. Or you're not coming back."

Blake sighs and hesitates for a moment before she finally leaves. While Blake is walking out of the closed unit when she bumps into two grumpy-looking male orderlies who are walking past her. "Sorry-not-sorry." She mumbled and the orderlies barely pay her any attention and continue on their way. 

She walked back outside and over to the jeep where Stiles was waiting for her. Almost instantly he notices the slightly angry look on her face as she climbs in, "What happened?" He asked and she sighed. "There's a bald spot on the side her head. Natalie says it's tor ECT but knowing Eichen, it's something else." She said and he nodded. 

"Okay, so what are we gonna do?" He asked and she smirked slightly and held up a key card making his eyes wide. "We're getting her out." 

🌘

"Well, not down here. We've been walking around for hours, and all we've been able to find is some stupid snake sculpture on the wall." Liam said as he and Scott walked around the underground tunnels. Scott frowns at this remark and looks at the snake sculpture in question, the dusty ouroboros symbol on the wall. When Scott walks over to get a better look at it, Liam makes a confused face, "You think it's important?"

Scott runs his fingers across the round symbol as Liam walks up behind him to get a closer look as well. They both glance at each other surprised when Scott turns the snake with both hands like a large doorknob, which causes a mechanical grinding noise to be heard as a hidden door reveals itself several feet down the tunnel. The two share a confused and intrigued look before they walk down toward it, with Scott sliding the door open. 

However, they both freeze in shock when they walk inside to find Argent aiming a gun at them. Argent sighs sand lowers his weapon, putting it back in its holster. Scott and Liam both sigh in relief as they make their way further into the room, but when Scott catches a familiar scent in the air, his eyes narrow as he looks at Argent incredulously, "You didn't."

Argent gives him a look that says he's just as unhappy about it as Scott is, just as Gerard saunters into the room with a smug smirk on his face, "Hello Scott." 

Scott's eyes immediately flash red in warning, and Gerard looks genuinely surprised at the sight of Scott's recent ascension to True Alpha. "I haven't seen that color on you. It suits you." Gerard says. It was silent more a moment before Liam finally speaks up, though he continues to eye Gerard warily, "Who's the old guy?" He asked making Gerard chuckle. 

"Uh, at the moment... they would call me a "necessary evil." But you can call me Gerard." Gerard said and Scott gives Argent an exasperated and incredulous look, "What were you thinking?" He asked and Argent sighed. "That we need him." He said and Gerard continues to smirk smugly, clearly enjoying the drama his return to the fold has caused. 

"He's right. If you want to catch a werewolf like the Beast of Gévaudan, you're going to need more than one Argent." Gerard said and Argent walked up to Scott, "He knows all the stories. All the folklore. Everything written, and everything passed down." Argent said. 

"And you're sure about this?"

"Take a look." Argent said and Scott turns back to give Liam a nervous look as Argent leads the three of them into the next room, where there was a painting behind a broken wall. They all stare at the painting, with Scott and Liam looking shocked at the sight of it while they try to figure out what it means. 

'The one on the right is the Beast of Gévaudan. Do you know what the other one is?" Argent asked and Scott shakes his head looking at the fiery creature. "The Hellhound. The guardian of supernatural places. They're both creatures of the night, but you may know them as ordinary people during the day." Gerard says and Scott and Liam's eyes widen in surprise as they turn and share a knowing look, which does not escape Argent and Gerard's notice. 

"What is it?"

"We found a message in latin... Damnatio memoriae."

Argent, stunned by this revelation, turns to Gerard, who looks intrigued by this new information, "They want it to remember itself." He says and Argent, still shocked, thinks about this for a moment before he speaks. "That might give us time." 

"Time for what?"

"To prevent this." Argent says and then
kicks at the tile wall still covering the bottom of the painting with his boots. The tiles break and crumble onto the floor as Argent continues to kick it until the rest of the fresco is finally exposed, revealing that the Beast and the Hellhound are fighting over a huge pile of bodies. Scott looks horrified as he walks toward the painting to get a closer look, but Liam just looks confused. "Who are they?" 

"Us. It's all of us." 

"There's one more thing you should know." Argent says making them look over at him, "There's a legend that The Beast of Gévaudan can always come back, unless you kill it's spirit." Gerard said and Liam furrowed his brows. "But you can't kill a spirit. They're already dead." He asked and Gerard chuckled. 

"You can't. But a Necromancer can." He said and Argent pulled off some more if the wall by the Hellhound. Next to the  Hellhound was a woman with her hand outstretched towards the Beast. "Luckily for us, we have a Necromancer." Gerard said and Scott's eyes widened. 

"Blake."

🌒

Blake laughed and shook her head as she looked at Scott. Him, Liam, Stiles and Blake stood around her room as Scott just finished explaining what he figured out. "You're telling me that I have to kill that thing?" She asked laughing slightly. 

"Blake, we're serious. Look." Scott said as he handed her his phone to show a picture he took of the painting and her smile faded. "You can kill it with the help of a Hellhound and I think we all know who the Hellhound is." Scott said and Blake sighed, "Parrish." She mumbled and shook her head again handing the phone back. 

"No, no. This is... This is insane. I-I can't kill that thing! It's fucking huge! I'm small! It'll crush me with a single paw!" She stressed and Liam gave her a sheepish look, "Well, technically they didn't say you have to kill it, just it's spirit." He said and slightly shrunk away at the look Blake gave him.

"I don't know the first thing about killing a spirit. That wasn't apart of my training." She said and started to pace but Stiles grabbed her shoulders and made him look at her. "Hey, right now let's focus on Lydia and figure this out later okay?" He asked and she sighed and nodded.

Minutes later Blake, Stiles, Scott, Kira, Malia and Liam all stood around the table that was covered in pictures and blueprints of Eichen House. Scott turns to Liam and nods slightly making Liam set down a book that said "EICHEN SECURITY LOG" on the cover. Blake follows up by holding up the stolen key card from earlier and laying it down as well. 

Scott smiles at the members of his pack before getting a determined look in his eyes, "Now we get Lydia."

♤♧♤♧♤
Author's Note:
This is a shitty photoshop job, I made it on PicsArt but it give you an idea about how the painting looks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 14K 121
** COMPLETED ** When they got news of Laura Hale's death, Azalea Novac and her brother, Stefan, move from Romania to Beacon Hills to meet with Derek...
348K 9.9K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...
132K 4.3K 27
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 | ❝ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...
512K 21.1K 121
** COMPLETED ** It's been years since the fire that killed most of her family, but Amara Hale has been able to move on as much as she can. But it see...