Never said I love you┃D.M.

By H0echang

Draco x Ravenclaw reader fanfiction written in the third person POV/ some Draco POVs (I wanted to switch it u... More

Never Said I Love You
prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Draco POV
Chapter three
Chapter four
Draco POV
Chapter five
Draco POV
Chapter six
Draco POV
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Draco POV
Draco POV
Chapter ten
Draco POV
Chapter eleven
Draco POV
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Draco POV
Chapter sixteen
Draco POV
Chapter seventeen
Draco POV
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Draco POV
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Draco POV
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Draco POV
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Draco POV
Epilogue

Chapter nine

2.1K 92 151
By H0echang

This particular week, Y/n had decided to stay up reading as many books as she could to prepare for her D.A.D.A examination.

Everyone's head turned as a tiny girl carrying a pile of books that was taller than her stumbled through the crowded corridor.

"Pardon me."

"Excuse me."

"Sorry."

Y/n almost made it to the library, when a slender finger jabbed her waist, causing her to fall at the sudden touch.

"Oh fuck... sorry." Draco stifled a laugh as he looked at Y/n's red face.

Y/n raised her eyebrows at the laughing boy and pulled him down, grinning when he fell on top of her.

"Wow Y/n I knew you loved me, but right in the middle of the hallway?" Draco smirked.

"Shut up, you dork." Y/n giggled and the two got up.

"Since you're here and since you owe me for making me fall, you can help me carry these books." Y/n smiled handing him half of the stack.

Draco just laughed and helped the girl carry her books to the library.

"You're cute when you're mad." Draco smiled as he jabbed Y/n's waist again.

"Did the Draco Malfoy just use the word 'cute'" 

Draco rolled his eyes and took the rest of the books out of Y/n's hands, so she wasn't carrying any.

Once Y/n was finished returning her books, Draco grabbed her hand and whisked her away.

"Where are we going today?"

"I'm going to kill you and throw you in the Black Lake." Draco replied.

"Can you bury me next to a tree? I want my body to decompose into the roots and if it bears fruit, people could eat me." Y/n requested.

"You're so weird."

"You're telling me you wouldn't want to become a green apple tree or something?"

Draco chuckled and stopped running when the two arrived at the kitchens.

"What are we doing?" Y/n whispered.

"Getting ice cream of course."

"So, you're not going to kill me?"

"No."

Y/n groaned and followed the boy to the freezers. Draco picked out a pint of vanilla and handed Y/n a pint of y/f/i/f.

Y/n blushed when she saw that he remembered her favorite flavor, and Draco pretended he just picked a random pint.

"Thank you, dork." Y/n smiled and took the ice cream.

"Why dork?" Draco asked while he watched Y/n take a seat on the counter.

"What do you want me to call you? 'Drakeyyy?'" Y/n mimicked Pansy's high-pitched whining.

"what about Dorko? Count Dracola? Or do you want me to call you daddy because of your ridiculous kink?"

Draco smeared melted icecream on Y/n's nose and laughed.

"Says you, miss veiny forearms." Draco teased.

Y/n flipped off the boy and wiped her face.

"What now?" Draco asked.

"Now, we switch pints." Y/n said handing Draco her icecream.

"What? No."

"have you ever tried y/f/i/f?"

"No. I like vanilla."

"Shut up. Just try it." Y/n laughed as she fed Draco ice cream.

"It's terrible."

"Mhm" Y/n hummed.

"But since you like it, I suppose I'll eat more." Draco smirked as he took the girl's icecream.

The two sat in the kitchen laughing and eating ice cream, until they had downed both pints and were sick to their stomachs.

The pair walked to the courtyard to lay in the grass and recover after their meal.

"If I was in Slytherin do you think we would have been friends sooner?" Y/n asked.

Draco cringed at the word 'friends', and turned to face Y/n, propping his head up on his hand.

"Maybe"

The two laid in silence. Y/n was wondering if she shouldn't have used the word 'friends' while Draco was admiring the face she makes when she's deep in thought.

Nighttime came and Draco walked Y/n to her common room and gave her, her nightly peck on the cheek.

The next day, Y/n made her way to the great hall eager to find Draco.

"Hey hot stuff" Cormac smirked while throwing an arm around her shoulder.

"Cormac we've been over this. Don't call me hot stuff and I wont kick you in your stuff." Y/n rolled her eyes and tried to pry his arm off of her, but this time he wasn't letting go.

"You should learn to take a compliment." Cormac said.

"You should learn to shut your mouth." Y/n retorted and dug her fingernails into his arm.

"You're a feisty one. I'll see you later." Cormac laughed as he walked away.

Y/n scoffed and searched the room for Draco.

"Hey" She said taking a seat next to the boy who was laying his head on the table.

"Hey." He smiled, his expression softening when she sat next to him.

"What's up with him?" Draco asked while nodding his head towards something behind Y/n.

Y/n turned to see Cormac making crude gestures.

"Ignore him. He's being a pest." Y/n sighed.

"So why're you sitting at the Slytherin table?" Draco asked.

"Why can't I just eat with my Best friend?" Y/n smiled.

Draco raised his eyebrows and continued eating.

"Well, I actually wanted to ask you if you'd come to the Slug club Christmas party with me..." Y/n said.

"As your...?"

"Date. But like not date if you don't want to. We can go as friends or acquaintances whatever. And it doesn't need a label if you don't like labels." Y/n rambled awkwardly.

"I'll go." Draco said and Y/n smiled in relief.

"Do you want to hang out in my dorm today?" Y/n asked.

"We can stand on opposite sides of the room and yell at each other if you're uncomfortable." She added making Draco laugh.

"Why not." Draco agreed and the two made their way to the Ravenclaw common room.

Draco got a glimpse of the magnificent gold and blue common room, filled with books and maps.

"Boys aren't allowed to the dorms, so you'll have to climb up a slide." Y/n explained.

"So, I'll go first and then I'll watch you struggle a bit, maybe laugh, and then I'll help you up."

Draco chuckled and waited for Y/n to reach the top of the stairs.

He placed his foot on the first step, it vanished immediately and was replaced with a slippery marble slide.

He made the mistake of assuming this task would be easy. Needless to say, it was not.

After a few failed attempts, one that ended with Draco face planting, Y/n finally extended her hand to help him once he got high enough for her to reach him.

Draco huffed as Y/n giggled at his red face.

Y/n's room was large and bright. She shared a room with Luna who had decorated the room with Nargle repelling plants, and Y/n had stuck glow in the dark stickers on the ceiling, making the shape of all of the constellations.

"This is my beloved bed." Y/n said as she plopped into her bed.

Draco nodded and stood awkwardly in the doorway.

"Well sit down." Y/n chuckled as he sat on the very edge of her bed.

"I was thinking a little more comfortably, but that works too."

The two began a game of kiss, marry, kill, and eventually Draco got comfortable enough to lay next to the girl.

"Kill Flitwick, kiss Gregory, and Marry Blaise." Y/n answered.

"What? He's hot."

Draco punched her arm lightly and shook his head.

"He's my best friend you weirdo."

"Are you jealous?"

"No, just shut up."

"You're jealous."

"I am not. Stop saying I'm jealous."

"Don't worry, there is only one dork." Y/n laughed and put her hand on his.

Draco was shocked at the sudden touch but smiled and flipped his hand so that their fingers were interlaced.

Their heads faced the ceiling as they both tried to hide their pink faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 2.3K 49
(A Draco Malfoy x she/her Reader fanfiction) Your time as a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts and the Second Wizarding War is a few years behind you as you star...
2.9M 87.2K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
726K 25.5K 72
"Must be tough, everyone loves you, don't they? So goddamn perfect. They don't see it but I do, Potter. I can see straight through you." "And what do...
3.1K 153 13
Hey, y'all! This is a Drarry fan fic, which is the ship of Harry and Draco in the Harry Potter series. Warning!! This may have spoilers for people wh...