Rob Lucci x OC (Book 1 Comple...

Per AuroraKnight23

When a child is saved she must fight for her memories when she is a pirate. Who saved her the day her island... Més

Luna D Evermore
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 76

280 7 0
Per AuroraKnight23

Luna's P.O.V
I watched as we sailed away as Law was on our ship and I heard him tell Nami to avoid clouds and I was curious. "May I ask why we have to avoid the clouds?"

Law sighed. "To get to Kaido we have to stop the man who has been dealing the Smiles. His a Warlord you might know about; Donquixote Doflamingo."

I groaned running my hand over my face. "If anyone on this crew gets seriously wounded or dies I can god damn promise I'll be your worse nightmare Law. If you think Luffy is protective then you should see what being an older sibling can be like."

"I had a family too; you only had yours longer then mine." Law spoke softly. "I had a little sister; before my home was destroyed and I'm sure you know what it's like to see your home get destroyed." Law looked to me I noticed many people opened up to me when they wouldn't with other especially when they hardly knew me.

"It was my birthday party; I was turning nine that year. We had started the party at night cause I loved the stars so much; during the night an explosion rang out hitting the centre of town and after that I remember being grabbed and brought to a tunnel that was near my home and led to the boats on the near by shore. Lucci could hear and smell my scent; so as I excited he attacked marking me as his mate and he put me on a dinghy and set me to drift out to sea. It was a yonko that found and saved me; a gentle man when he wants to be." I moved to sit on a crate as myself and Law spoke.

"Which Yonko? You seem to have a connection to many people Luna. I don't know why it is; but...I just feel I can trust you and anything I tell you to be safe." Law spoke softly that I barely heard it.

I smiled softly as I saw him use his devil fruit and brought a crate to him to sit on by me as we watched everyone relaxing and I giggled seeing Luffy fighting for food.

"I'm glad you trust me Law; the yonko is Red Haired Shanks the same man that saved me also saved Luffy from a sea king that's how Shanks lost his arm. He was also close to Ace; I suppose to me and Luffy...Shanks is more then a friend he's like a father figure we aim to be and hopefully surpass one day. Shanks had me these past two years on my ship; yeah the training was hard and there was days I missed my nakama...but Shanks told me that those you care for and that stand by you are also your nakama. If that's true then I have many nakama I can turn too."

Law looked surprised and I noticed his habit to cover his eyes with his hat even two years ago when I first met him he always hid his eyes. Something told me he didn't like anyone seeing his emotions. What surprised me was seeing a tear fall and I looked away as he wiped it away.

"I have someone I want to avenge; he was a marine but...he gave me my life and spirit back. He saved me and gave me the Op-Op fruit; his pirate name was Corazon. I suppose the way you described it...Corazon was also my nakama; he was killed by his older brother Doflamingo for taking the Op-Op fruit and being a marine." Law had his fists clenched and they were white from how tight they were clenched.

"Yeah he was your nakama; actually Luffy's grandpa is Monkey D Garp. That man took me, Ace and our brother Sabo in as well; oh man when we would get in trouble we knew. That day Ace was killed...it was more then me and Luffy who were hurting; so was Garp...and so were those on the island we all came from as well. The entire village helped to raise all us children; and a bandit helped to raise us four when Garp wasn't there; even from Shanks ship that day...I could see Garp crying. In all my life never have I seen that man cry; later when I talked to him he said he didn't have mercy for pirates...but for family he did." Tears in my eyes as I smiled sadly and I removed a locket I was wearing around my neck with the Initials A, S, L, L and opened it to show a picture of my brothers and Garp in it. "I never knew what love truly was; my family was a tough love kind. So meeting all these people makes my life worth living; I fight for more then my dreams I fight for theirs and that means going against the Government."

I looked up when Luffy ran over and grabbed my hand and I stood up with his help and smiled happily motioning for Law that we were getting ready to go. I walked besides Luffy as Law soon fell into step on my other side. "Let's push forward together as one yeah?"

Luffy smiled and cheered with the crew and I giggled as I made sure everyone got on before myself and I soon joined them and helped to get our ship going.

"Franky?! We need to leave quickly can we use the burst yet?" I walked over smiling and saw Law confused.

Franky smirked cockily. "You super bet Luna; everyone hang on! You too Luffy!"

I giggled as we all held on and Law followed what we did as Franky did the burst and I was laughing happily having always found it fun when we did and giggled harder when some of us got tossed and landed in a pile.

I heard another male voice laughing and looked up smiling seeing Law actually giving a real smile. "That's a laugh I can get use too; don't ever hide your emotions from us Law. We're here in this alliance to help; and that means listening to anything you say. Your our nakama now." I stood up giggling still feeling a little dizzy and leaned against the railing.

"Your nakama? Are you a hundred percent sure that you can trust me Luna. For all you know I can use this alliance and turn on yourself and your captain and crew." Law spoke seriously.

I smiled softly. "Luffy has always been good at knowing someone's characteristics; if Luffy trusts you then so do I Law."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1K 24 9
Y/n is on her pirate friends ship sailing the world until she meets Luffy... She wants to join him but doesn't want to leave her friends as she is th...
1.5K 38 18
After escaping the guards, Y/N ran to the woods where she meet two boys soon after known as Ace and Sabo, she became close with them but keeping some...
54.5K 1.7K 11
❝𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫... 𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧𝘺 𝘹 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ...
21K 495 29
Luffy and the crew must act quick to stop vicious pirates from attacking Usopp's village, but these pirates are like no others. Known for their cruel...