𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋...

By _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a r... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - WOLF MOON
Ch. 2 - SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE
Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY
Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET
Ch. 5 - THE TELL
Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR
Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL
Ch. 8 - LUNATIC
Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE
Ch. 10 - CO-CAPTAIN
Ch. 11 - FORMALITY
Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER
Intro to Season 2
Ch. 13 - OMEGA
Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 15 - ICE PICK
Ch. 16 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 18 - FRENEMY
Ch. 19 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 20 - RAVING
Ch. 21 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 22 - FURY
Ch. 23 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 25 - TATTOO
Ch. 26 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 27 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 28 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 29 - FRAYED
Ch. 30 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 31 - CURRENTS
Ch. 32 - VISIONARY
Ch. 33 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 34 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 36 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 37 - ANCHORS
Ch. 38 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 40 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 41 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 42 - RIDDLED
Ch. 43 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 45 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 46 - DE-VOID
Ch. 47 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 48 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 49 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 50 - 117
Ch. 51 - MUTED
Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 53 - I.E.D
Ch. 54 - ORPHANED
Ch. 55 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 56 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 58 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 60 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 61 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 63 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 64 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 65 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 66 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 67 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 68 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 69 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 71 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 73 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 74 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRT
Ch. 75 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 77 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 78 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 79 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 80 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 81 - MEMORY LOSS
Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 83 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 84 - RELICS
Ch. 85 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 86 - GHOSTED
Ch. 87 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 88 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 89 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 90 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Seaon 6B
Ch. 91 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 92 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 93 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 94 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 95 - PRESSUER TEST
Ch. 96 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 98 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 99 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 100 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus - HAPPILY EVER AFTER
DO. NOT. STEAL. MY. BOOKS.
HOLY. SHIT.
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 101 - BEACON HILLS
Ch. 102 - A GAME
Ch. 103 - THE RITUAL
Ch. 104 - ALLISON ARGENT
Ch. 105 - OLD HABBITS DIE HARD
Ch. 106 - PREDATOR AND PREY
Ch. 107 - THE ONI
Ch. 108 - ROWAN
Ch. 109 - A BARRIER BETWEEN WORLDS
Ch. 110 - A WOLF THAT'S NOT READY TO DIE
Ch. 111 - THE FALLEN
Ch. 112 - FAMILY

Ch. 72 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE

7.2K 212 84
By _devilishEJ_

Blake's outfit

Chapter Seventy-Two
🌒 Damnatio Memoriae 🌘

"This is from the relay station's security camera." Parrish said before handing Scott his phone making Blake look over Scott's shoulder. Both of their eyes widens as they watch a beast like creature bust out of the building and run after Hayden and Liam in the woods.

"That looked big." Scott said and Parrish nodded, "And too fast for anyone to get a good look at it." He said and Blake nods slightly. "Big and fast. That's fun." Blake said sarcastically before noticing the look on Scott's face, "You know what it is don't you?" She asked. "The last Chimera." He says as he looks back at the building.

Parrish leads the two inside the relay station, and they walk down the steps until they get to the ground floor, where they find the space completely wrecked- power cables have been ripped apart and are showering sparks onto the floor, and equipment and cabinets of all kinds have been smashed or knocked over.

Blake immediately notices the puddle of blood and water on the floor near the wall where the technician was killed the previous night and kneels next to it before turning back to Parrish. "You still got a blacklight?" She asked and Parrish nods and takes the small UV light from his utility belt before handing it over to her.

She turned it on and shines it over the bloody puddle, revealing dark shadows of modified mercury before glancing back at them with a sigh. "Mercury means Chimera." She said and Parrish looks both horrified and confused, "But what was it doing here? Why come here and kill some random communications tech?" Parrish asked and Blake sighed as she stood up.

"For all we know it might just like killing for the fun if it. Maybe it's just what it does." She said and Parrish's eyes widen slightly, "...That's terrifying." He mumbled. "Parrish, how many bodies do you actually see when you dream about the Nemeton?" Scott asked and Parrish frowns and sighs before he finally answers.

"Everyone." He says making Blake and Scott look at each other before Blake takes a deep breath, glancing around. "Alright, I'm moving. Who wants to come with?"

🌘

Blake opened the door to Scott's room to see him standing in front of his own version of a crime board making her hum. "What do you think?" Scott asked and Blake walked over and looked at the board. "Not bad but... It's amateur at best." She said, smiling when he gave her an exasperated look.

She glanced down and chuckled, "You have a string attached to your sleeve." She said making him look down to see red yarn from the board stuck to his jacket. He pulled his arm back and the sound of papers falling made hin close his eyes and sigh while Blake covered her mouth to stop from laughing.

About half of the stuff on the board had fallen off making him sigh in frustration and pull the yarn off before looking over at Blake. "I'll help you pick it up." She said and he smiled at her before then both crouched down and started picking the papers and push pins up.

"After this I'm gonna go drop some lunch off for Melissa, Stiles and Noah at the hospital. Wanna come?" She asked and he sighed, "Is that a good idea? I'm pretty sure Stiles still hates me." Scott said and Blake nodded slightly. "Well- Sort of. But he'll get over it eventually. I mean I got over you guys thinking I was killing people." She said making him give her a look.

"You're really never gonna let us for get that are you?" He asked and she smiled and shook her head, "Nope. I actually plan on out living you and Stiles so I can remind you it while you're on your death-bed."

🌒

"Don't break it again." Blake said as she and Stiles stood in front of a vending machine making Stiles give her a look. "I'm not gonna break it. Also, I didn't even break that one." Stiles said and she raised her eyebrows, "Melissa told me that they had to get a new one." Blake said making him purse his lips and look at her. "Did they really?" He asked and she nodded.

He went to put some money into the machine when a couple guys walked past with a body in a black bag on a gurney. "Oh, that must be the tech guy from the relay station." Blake said making Stiles spin around to look at her, "I'm sorry what?" He asked and her eyes widened.

"Did I forget to tell you? Jordan called me earlier and Scott and I went to go meet him at the relay station. Apparently Deputy Clark found a tech guy dying inside and along with the dude was a gigantic beast of a Chimera. The surveillance cameras caught it too." Blake said and Stiles squinted at her.

"So you mean to tell me that Parrish called you and told you there was a dead body and wanted you to look at some footage of it and you took Scott and not me?!? Not only that but you forgot to tell me?!?" He said and she pursed her lips and nodded, "Pretty much." She said and he scoffed.

"Unbelievable. What kind of girlfriend are you?" He said as he started walking away making her chuckle and quickly follow him. "I didn't think you wanted to leave your dad." She said and he slightly pursed his lips and squinted, "Well, yes but I'm still mad at you and I'm giving you the silent treatment." He said making her laugh and roll her eyes.

"You won't last." She said but he just stopped walking and stayed quiet when a thought popped into her head making her smirk. "Han Solo is better than Luke Skywalker." She said making him squint his eyes looking like he was about to break. "You take that back." He said turning to her while pointing at her making her smile and grab his hand.

"Come on drama queen."

🌘

"Is that my laptop?" Stilinski asks, looking over at Stiles who was typing on a laptop. Blake was sitting next to him, her feet in his lap as the laptop sat on top of them. "Yup." Stiles said making Stilinski raise his eyebrows, "Do you have my passwords?" He said making Blake chuckle quietly.

"I have all your passwords. You know they just brought in another body from last night?" Stiles asked as Stilinski carefully rolled over, "Yeah, I was hoping you wouldn't find out. Now, give me my damn computer." Stilinski said going to reach for the laptop but Stiles just moves it closer to Blake so Stilinski can't reach. "Hang on. Hang on."

Stiles clicks on a video on the laptop and frowns slightly when he notices something in the video Blake was talking about. "I think there's some footage missing... Or something missing in the footage." Stiles said making Blake furrow her brows and lean forward slightly to look at the screen.

"I think there's something missing in your head." Stilinski said making Blake chuckle as he tried to grab the laptop again but Stiles just set it on Blake's lap. "You need your rest." Stiles said making
Stilinski look at him in exasperation as Stiles rewinds and replays the part of the video where the Beast rushes out of the telecommunication towers a few times.

🌒

Blake and Stiles walk into Scott's making Scott look up from cleaning his wound, "You still haven't healed?" Blake asked. "Sometimes it just takes longer." Scott said making Blake raise her eyebrows and squint at him for a moment.

"You know, I'm feeling an overwhelming sense of deja vu from when we all thought Derek died and you didn't heal for the longest time because you blamed yourself. I actually recall you saying "Some wounds take longer to heal." just throwing that out there." Blake said as Scott put his shirt on.

"What are you doing here?" Scott asked, looking at Stiles, "Uh... you heard about the guy who got killed out at the communication towers, right? I think I may have figured something out.." Stiles said and Scott looked at him shocked. "What, you want my help?" Scott asked and Stiles looked at him awkwardly for a moment while Blake just smiled at the two, leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah, well... You said you can find the clues that I can't. Here, take a look." Stiles said and held his phone out to show the video, "This is when the technician first arrived. You see him going in? Then, Deputy Clark goes in. Then, something really big and really fast comes charging out, and now comes Clark. Eventually, the technician's body is carried out by paramedics." Stiles explained and Scott just looked confused.

"Okay... What am I missing?"

"Only two people go in." Blake said and Stiles nodded, "And three people come out. I checked all the footage- not a single person enters that building before the technician the entire day. So, where does that something really big and really fast come from?" Stiles asked making Scott's eyes widen in realization.

"There's another way in."

🌘

"Okay... You see that?" Stiles asked as the three if them look at the puddle of blood at the relay station. "I see blood." Scott says and Stiles shines the flashlight over to the wall, "Look where it leads to." Stiles said and that's when the blood went behind a fallen over metal cabinet.

Scott goes over to push the cabinet away to get a better look but struggles due to still being hurt. Stiles moved over to the opposite side while Blake crouched down next to Scott making him look at Stiles in shock for a moment. Stiles nods at him slightly before they all work together to lift it up.

Turning around they find metal grate which has been forcefully ripped open, and which seems to lead to a sublevel via a ladder. Blake sighed and she looked down, "I'm assuming were about to go down there?" She asked and Scott and Stiles glanced at each other before nodding making her sigh again, "Fun..." She trailed off.

The three of them found themselves in the tunnels underneath the telecommunication towers, which probably connects to the tunnels under the water treatment plant. Stiles shines a blacklight across the floor to find a bunch of dark shadows from mercury making them slowly start to follow it.

They walk up to a hole in the wall and stop as they see a message on the ground that seems to have been written in mercury. "DAMNATIO MEMORIAE"

"What is that?" Scott asks and Blake tilts her head slightly, "Latin." She said as Scott pulls out his phone and holds it up. "Hold up that light- I'm gonna get a picture of it." Scott says but frowns when the flashlight dips low enough that he can no longer see the message. "Stiles, hold the light still-"

Suddenly, Stiles groan as he falls to the floor making Scott and Blake turn to see a very alive Tracy, partially transformed with her claws and fangs out, has paralyzed him with her Kanima venom. Blake's eyes widen as she stares at her ex girlfriend in shock before slowly leaning towards Scott.

"You see her too right?" She asked and Scott nodded making her nod as well, "Just making sure it's not just me." Blake mumbled and Tracy hisses and snarls as she lunges for Blake, who quickly dodges. "Woah, what the fuck?" Blake asks in shock as Josh runs up to Scott.

Tracy swiped at Blake making Blake move to the side, grabbing Tracy's wrist. She twisted Tracy's arm around her back before elbowing her in the middle of her back making Tracy stumbled a bit before turning around again.

"You know, I'm glad we're no longer together now. I really don't want to come off as the abusive girlfriend type." Blake said and Tracy just hiss before swiping at Blake again but Blake didn't even move, just sighed and grabbed Tracy's wrist again.

She quickly glanced back to see Scott grabbing Josh by the shirt before nodding at Blake. She quickly pulled Tracy forward making her claws go into Josh's back causing Josh to get paralyzed and Tracy get shocked due to Josh's ability. "Sucks doesn't it?" Stiles asked as Josh fell down next to him.

Scott and Blake looked at each other for a moment before slowly turning to the wall. Scott growled while Blake just glared and suddenly Corey appeared right where the were looking.

"Okay!" Someone yelled making them look over to see Theo. Blake growled under her breath and went to charge over to him but Scott grabbed her arm. "Maybe they're not ready to take on an Alpha or a Witch. Especially ones that can smell fear and sense souls." Theo said, giving Corey an unimpressed look.

"He's got fangs! And she has magic!"

Blake glanced at Tracy, Josh and Corey before turning back to Theo with a glare, "What the hell did you do?" She asked completely pissed off. "I found some new friends. I don't take rejection well." Theo said making Blake's glare darken, "You messed when death when you have no connection to it!? Ooh, there is a special place in hell for you and you are about to see it." Blake said and went to move forward but Scott grabbed her arm again.

Theo smirked at her for a moment as he walked through the hole and looked down at Stiles, "Hey, Theo!" Stiles said sarcastically. "Stiles." Theo said and then looked down at the words on the ground before stopping his food, breaking the concrete making the words go away.

"Can I kill him now?" Blake asked, looking at Scott.

"You're going to leave here thinking that you need to worry about me... But you're wrong. We're actually back on the same side." Theo said making Blake scoff and raise her eyes, "I wasn't aware we were ever on the same time at all." She said but he just ignored her and pointed up.

"Because that thing? That's what we need to worry about. Your pack, and mine. We're gonna go back to school and pretend like we're normal teenagers, but at night, we're going to be fighting for our lives."

"What is it?" Stiles asked, "It's not a Chimera." Theo said and Scott slightly shook his head. "But it's just a kid underneath- someone like us." Scott said and Theo shook his head, "Not anymore more." He said and turned to leave.

But right as he started walking away Blake eyes flashed white and so did Theo's before his head suddenly slammed into the wall making him groan out in pain. Tracy ran over to him while Scott just turned to Blake with a look as she smiled and raised her hands up in defense, "I didn't touch him."

As Theo and his pack walked away, Blake walked over to Stiles and helped him lean against the wall and sits next to him, Scott sitting on the other side of Stiles. "He knew what it meant, and I can't remember the words..." Scott said as he glanced back at the ground Theo broke and Blake sighed.

"Damnatio memoriae. It means condemnation of memory." Blake said making them look at her shocked and she just shrugged, "I taught Lydia French and she taught me Latin when we were in Paris. But uh... I think it also means that whatever the Dread Doctors created, whatever this last Chimera really is? It's not something new. It's something old- really old." She explained making Scott's eyes widen.

"So, they didn't create a new creature..." Scott trailed off as Stiles nodded slightly, "They resurrected one." He said making Blake sigh. "I really with people who weren't connected to death would just stop messing with it." She muttered.

"We need help. If Theo's got his own pack now, then we need ours. We have to get the others back." Scott said as he drew a small circle into the dust on the ground while Stiles scoffed and looked at him crazy. "The others? You mean Kira, who's currently battling a homicidal Fox spirit inside of her? Malia, who isn't even speaking to any of us? Lydia, who's stuck in Eichen House? And Liam, who almost killed you?" He asked and Scott smiled softly.

"Also known as our best friends." Scott said and Stiles looked over at Blake who smiled and nodded. "Okay. How?" Stiles asked as he looked back over at Scott, "One by one." He said then give Stiles an expectant expression. After a moment, Stiles realizes what Scott wants him to do and gives him a look, "You're not seriously going to make me do it...?"

"You're part of the pack, right?"

"Okay." Stiles sighs, knowing that Scott is right once again, and uses all of his newfound mobility to stretch out his arm so he can finish the McCall Pack symbol by drawing a bigger circle around the smaller one Scott drew. Once it's done, Stiles looks at Scott, who looks pleased.

Blake smiled before reaching over Stiles and drawing a hand holding up a middle finger into the dust. Both guys looked at her with raised eyebrows as gave them a smile, "I felt left out." She said making them both chuckle.

"Okay. We need to find Kira." Scott says as he rises to his feet before pulling Stiles up to his, putting Stiles' arm around his shoulder. Blake stood up and put Stiles's other arm around her shoulders before they started walking out. After a moment, Stiles groans softly, "I still hate that tattoo." He said making Scott laugh. "I know."

"I was think we all should get it." Blake said making Stiles rapidly shake his head, "Hell no." He said making both Scott and Blake laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 10K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...
355K 13.5K 46
𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍 | alyssa hale g͏e͏t͏s ͏m͏o͏r͏e ͏t͏h͏a͏n ͏s͏h͏e ͏b͏a͏r͏g͏a͏i͏n͏e͏d ͏f͏o͏r ͏w͏h͏e͏n ͏s͏h͏e r͏e͏t͏u͏r͏n͏s ͏t͏o ͏b͏e͏a͏c͏o͏n ͏h͏i͏l͏l͏s...
86.4K 1.4K 14
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐'𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰...
26.6K 1.1K 27
"𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈." Dylan goes from running with one sketchy crowd to another. She c...