𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋𝐋...

By _devilishEJ_

**COMPLETED*** Coming back to Beacon Hills with her brother, Blake Hale obviously knew they came back for a r... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - WOLF MOON
Ch. 2 - SECOND CHANCE AT FIRST LINE
Ch. 3 - PACK MENTALITY
Ch. 4 - MAGIC BULLET
Ch. 5 - THE TELL
Ch. 6 - HEART MONITOR
Ch. 7 - NIGHT SCHOOL
Ch. 8 - LUNATIC
Ch. 9 - WOLF'S BANE
Ch. 10 - CO-CAPTAIN
Ch. 11 - FORMALITY
Ch. 12 - CODE BREAKER
Intro to Season 2
Ch. 13 - OMEGA
Ch. 14 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 15 - ICE PICK
Ch. 16 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 17 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 18 - FRENEMY
Ch. 19 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 20 - RAVING
Ch. 21 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 22 - FURY
Ch. 23 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 24 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 25 - TATTOO
Ch. 26 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 27 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 28 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 29 - FRAYED
Ch. 30 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 31 - CURRENTS
Ch. 32 - VISIONARY
Ch. 33 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 34 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 35 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 36 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 37 - ANCHORS
Ch. 38 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 39 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 40 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 41 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 42 - RIDDLED
Ch. 43 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 44 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 45 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 46 - DE-VOID
Ch. 47 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 48 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 49 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 50 - 117
Ch. 51 - MUTED
Ch. 52 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 53 - I.E.D
Ch. 54 - ORPHANED
Ch. 55 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 56 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 57 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 58 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 60 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro to Season 5A
Ch. 61 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 62 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 63 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 64 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 65 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 66 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 67 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 68 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 69 - LIES OF OMISSION
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 71 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 72 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 73 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 74 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRT
Ch. 75 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 76 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 77 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 78 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 79 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 80 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 81 - MEMORY LOSS
Ch. 82 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 83 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 84 - RELICS
Ch. 85 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 86 - GHOSTED
Ch. 87 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 88 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 89 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 90 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Seaon 6B
Ch. 91 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 92 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 93 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 94 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 95 - PRESSUER TEST
Ch. 96 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 97 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 98 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 99 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 100 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus - HAPPILY EVER AFTER
DO. NOT. STEAL. MY. BOOKS.
HOLY. SHIT.
- 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗟𝗙: 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗜𝗘 -
Ch. 101 - BEACON HILLS
Ch. 102 - A GAME
Ch. 103 - THE RITUAL
Ch. 104 - ALLISON ARGENT
Ch. 105 - OLD HABBITS DIE HARD
Ch. 106 - PREDATOR AND PREY
Ch. 107 - THE ONI
Ch. 108 - ROWAN
Ch. 109 - A BARRIER BETWEEN WORLDS
Ch. 110 - A WOLF THAT'S NOT READY TO DIE
Ch. 111 - THE FALLEN
Ch. 112 - FAMILY

Ch. 70 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS

8.9K 272 400
By _devilishEJ_

Blake's outfit

Chapter Seventy
🎭 Status Asthmaticus 🎭

Blake got into her car and started driving when her phone started ringing, she glanced down to see it was Malia making her instantly press answer and put it on speaker. "Stiles and I broke up." Malia said before Blake to say anything, "What?" Blake asked shocked. "He just broke up with me." Malia said making Blake sigh and rub her forehead.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to talk to him for you?" Blake asked and Malia was quiet for a second, "No. No, I'm not okay. But I will be when you talk to him for the both of you." Malia said making Blake glance down at the phone in confusion. "What?"

"I want you to talk to Stiles, but I don't want you to do it for me. I want you to do it for yourselves, try to get back together with him. Neither of you are okay right now but I think if you're back together it'll help the both of you." Malia said making Blake sigh, "But Malia, you like him." Blake said.

"And you love him. And before you try to deny it. It's obvious. So please, just go do this for me." Malia said and Blake sighed softly, "Where is he?" She asked. "I just dropped him off at the station. His jeeps in the shop." Malia said Blake stared out at the road deep in though for a moment before turning and heading to the car hop. "Alright, I'll talk to him in a minute." She said and Malia said okay before hanging up.

A minute later Blake pulled up to the car shop and ran in. "What can I do for you?" The worker said as Blake walked up, "A blue jeep was brought in a few minutes ago. How much is it gonna cost to fix it?" She asked and the dude raised his eyebrows.

"Seriously? The jeep might as well be scrap metal. I'm surprised it's ran this long." He said and she rolled her eyes, "Just tell me how much." She said and he sighed before writing something down on a piece of paper and handed to her. She looked down at it before pulling out her check book, "I'll pay you double if you get it fixed in three days." She said making the dude look at her shocked.

"Hold on a second missy. You're what? Like eighteen? How do you have that kind of money?" He asked and she rolled her eyes and held out the check, "What the money or not?" She asked. He stared at the check before taking it, "Give us a number to call and we'll notify you in three days when its done."

🎭

Blake pulled up to the station and got out before walking in. One of the Deputies looked up from their desk and smiled softly when they saw it was Blake, "He's in his dad's office." They said and Blake smiled and nodded at them before walking over to Stilinski's office.

Stiles jumped up slightly when she walked in but then relaxed a bit when he saw it was her and not his dad. "What are you doing here?" He asked and she sighed, "I want you to tell me about Donovan." She said making him sigh and sink down in his seat.

"I'd rather not." Stiles said as he messed with his fingers, "Why's that?" She asked and he briefly glanced up at her. "Because I'd rather not see you of all people look at me like I'm a monster. I know how much you hate people killing someone." He said and she shook her head, "You're wrong." She said making his head shoot up to look at her.

"What?" He asked and she shook her head again, "You're wrong. It's not the killing that I hate, I mean I'd prefer it not happening, yes, but that not it. It's the aftermath that I hate. I hate seeing psychopaths not feel a single ounce of regret or remorse or respect for the dead. I hate seeing good people who had a good reason feel so much regret that they choose to isolate themselves from everyone. And Stiles, I could never look at you like a monster."

Stiles sighed and looked down at the ground, "Stiles, think about how I've looked at you since it happened." Blake said making him look at her confused. "I've known about it way before Theo told Scott and I." She said making Stiles look up at her shocked, "H-How?"

"I knew you were lying when you said the hood of jeep fell on you and I noticed how you reacted every time someone mentioned Donovan so I looked your aura and connected the dots. I didn't completely know until I heard you and Theo talking when we were watching the body. My music wasn't loud."

Stiles stared at her in shock and almost looked like he wanted to cry, "Why didn't you say anything?" He asked. "Because I wanted you to tell me when you were ready. I didn't want you to tell me because I forced it out of you."

Stiles sighed and looked back down at his hands and shook his head, "Why don't you just go ask Scott. He apparently knows everything." He said and she scoffed. "He knows what Theo told us. I don't want to hear the bullshit story that Theo came up with, I want you to tell me your story."

Stiles just shook his head and stood up, "Why do you even care so much? Isn't there better things to care about?" He was trying to push her away like everyone else but that obviously wasn't going to work with her. "I care about you more than what's going on!"

"Why?!"

"Because damn it Stiles! I'm in love with you!" She said without thinking making her sigh softly and close her eyes while he looked at her in shock, "What?" He asked in a slight whisper making her take a deep breath and look at him. "I care more about you than anything else because I'm in love with you." She said and he looked at her with pure adoration. "You love me?" He asked and she nodded, "Yeah."

Without warning Stiles surged forward, cupping her face and pulling her into a passionate kiss. She was shocked for a moment but quickly kissed him back as she wrapped her hands around his wrist as their lips moved in sync. The kiss took their breath away, they had forgotten how it felt.

Stiles was the one to pull away first when they need air and press his forehead against hers, both of them still had their eyes close. "I love you too." He said making her eyes shoot open to look at him, "But is this right? Malia and I just-"

"I know, she called me. She's okay with it." Blake said and Stiles stared at her with a small smile. "I love you." He said before pulling her in a gentle kiss. It was softer then the first one but still held just has much passion behind it. They pulled away and pressed their foreheads together and stood there, soaking in what just happened.

"He was going to kill me." Stiles said after a few seconds making her look at him confused, "Donovan. He was going to kill me. I had fallen asleep in the library and when I went to leave, the jeep wouldn't start so I was working on it and he came up behind me and bit my shoulder with this mouth he had on his hand." Stiles explained while looking down at the ground. She smiled softly at him while bringing her hand up to gently rub her thumb across his cheek.

"I hit him with my wrench and then ran to the library. He followed me and kept talking about how he was going to go after my dad even said he'd go after you at one point. He ended up finding me and I tried to climb the scaffolding to get away but he went after me and ended up grabbing my leg. I panicked and pulled a pin and a bunch of medal rods fell down. One ended up going right though him." Stiles explained, still not looking at her.

She sighed and gently cupped his face, making him look at her, "Stiles that was self defense. He came after you with the intent to kill. I would be more mad at you if you had let him kill you. And then I would have probably broke the whole "Necromancer dont kill" rule and killed him myself." She said making him let out a breathy chuckle.

"Stiles, you're not a monster or a murder. You're human and I'm assuming he was a chimera." She said and he nodded, "A wendigo." He said making her scoff. "Oh yeah. Killing him was most likely the best and only option. A human vs a genetically modified supernatural creature that survives off of eating people is a "you or him" type of situation. And I'm glad it was him and not you."

Stiles stared at her with a small smile as a tear ran down his face making her wipe out away, "No matter what happens or what you do, I will always believe and trust you. No matter what." She said making him smile. He was about to say something but all of a sudden the fire alarm started going off making them pull away and look at each other confused before running out of the office.

Instantly they noticed Parrish walking through the station smoking slightly. "Wait, wait, wait!" Blake yelled when she saw the other deputies point their guns at Parrish. "Don't shoot! Stay back! Stay out of his way." Stiles yelled. Parrish just walked past everyone and out the door. Stiles and Blake glanced st each other before he grabbed her hand and followed Parrish.

🎭

Parrish, whose clothes have been burned away, except his pants, which have been burned into shorts. He broke open a locked chain-link gate and walks toward a nearby van, apparently unaware that Stiles and Blake has been following him ever since they left the Sheriff's station and has ducked behind a row of cars to watch what he does next.

Parrish, in a trance, opens the back of the van to find a large plastic container that holds the dead body of Corey. Satisfied, Parrish closes the doors before getting into the driver's seat of the van and starts to drive away.

Stiles pulled his phone out and started texting someone. "What are you doing?" She asked, "Texting Theo." He said making her look at him weird. "You're texting Theo? Did you forget everything I said earlier?" She asked and he sighed.

"I know, but Lydia's not answering, Malia probably doesn't want to talk, Liam's busy with Hayden and Scott hates me right now. Sadly, Theo's our best shot." He said and she sighed and nodded, he had a point.

"Come on, come on..." He mumbled after a few minutes making Blake look over at him to see he was pacing and trying to call someone. "Stiles." Blake said but he just kept pacing, "Stiles. Stiles!" She said, grabbing his arms making him sigh and lower the phone.

"You need to take a breather before you completely freak out." She said calmly and he took a deep breath and nodded slightly. "Hey." She said making him look at her, "He'll realized his mistake eventually. I kind of chewed him out like twice earlier." Blake said and he let out a breathy chuckle, wrapping his arms around her, "Of course you did." He mumbled.

She rested her head on his chest for a few minutes until a truck pulled up. 'Sorry, I got here as fast as I could." Theo said as he got out of his truck, "We gotta go. Now. Parrish has the bodies-" Stiles said as he pulled Blake over to the truck. "Okay, wait up. Stiles, wait-"

"Parrish is out, and he's got the bodies. We've got to find Scott, and we've got to tell him-" Stiles said as he opened the door, "Stiles!" Theo yelled making him stop and shut the door. "I don't think Scott wants to talk to you right now." Theo said making Stiles sigh, "Yeah, thanks, I'm aware of that. It doesn't matter. He needs to know about this."

"Stiles... Scott doesn't want to talk to you." He said making Blake squint her eyes at him, not liking the way he said that. "But I think your dad does." He said, holding up Stiles's school ID card making his eyes widen, "Your dad was looking for you, Stiles. He found me instead."

"Where is he?"

"I covered for you. This was taken care of. If Melissa didn't find it at the hospital. I guess even the son of a cop can make mistakes."

"Did you hurt him?"

"I never lied about why I came to Beacon Hills-- I'm here for a pack. I came for the Werecoyote, the one whose first instinct is to kill. I came for the Banshee, the girl surrounded by death. I came for the Necromancer, the witch with death in the palm in her hands." Theo said, glancing over at Blake who glared harshly at him. "I came for the dark Kitsune... The Beta with anger issues... I came for Void Stiles! That's the pack I want. Unfortunately, it doesn't include Scott." He said and Blake crossed her arm, leaning against the truck when she saw how angry Stiles was getting.

"Your heartbeat's rising, Stiles. It's not because you're afraid. The Nogitsune is gone, but you've still got more blood on your hands than any of us." Theo said and Stiles nodded slightly, "And I'm about to get more."

"I'll tell you where your dad is... if you promise not to help Scott." Theo said and Stiles just squinted at him for a moment before punching him in the face. Blake bit her lip, trying to suppress a smile as Theo stumbled a bit. He started laughing before turning back to Stiles, "There he is! That's Void Stiles! It felt good, didn't it?" Theo asked and Stiles punched him again.

Stiles momentarily glanced at Blake to see she actually looked proud of him making a boost of confidence go through him. "We won't tell Scott... 'Cause you can't lose your best friend, right? Even though we both know you never needed him." Theo said and Stiles suddenly shot forward, grabbing Theo's shirt.

"You hate me now, but you'll get it eventually. This is the hard part... 'Cause you can't help Scott and save your dad's life. You've still got time, Stiles. You've still got time." Theo said. He told Stiles where to find his dad making him let go if him before walking over to Blake, grabbing her hand about to pull her away but she stopped.

"One second." She said before turning around and walking over to Theo as he stood up. He looked up at her as she walked up to him and before he could say or do anything her fist shot out punching him directly in the throat making him fall down, coughing while she smirked.

"I told you if you pissed me off I'll punch you in the throat." She said before walking back over to Stiles. "Aren't you guys perfect for each other." Theo coughed making Stiles glance back at him with a smirk, "I know." He said as he grabbed her hand pulling her away.

"You go get your dad, I'll go get Scott." Blake said and Stiles nodded before pulling her into a quick kiss. "I love you." He said in a slight whisper making her smile softly, "I love you too."

🎭

"Scott! Scott!" Melissa and Blake both yelled as they ran into the library. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no." Melissa said as they dropped down next to Scott's body. Melissa felt his pulse and took a deep breath before starting to do CPR, "One, two, three, four, five..."

"What are you doing?" Mason asked but Melissa ignored him, "Six, seven, eight..."

"What are you doing?" Mason asked and making Melissa look up at him, "Bringing him back!" She said and he slightly shook his head. "But, his... his heart... He... He hasn't had a pulse in over fifteen minutes. You can't bring back someone that's-"

"He's not someone- he's my son, and he's an Alpha, and he's too strong to die like this! Come on! Open your eyes and look at me, okay? Come on! Breathe, baby, breathe!" Melissa yelled. Blake stared down at Scott with glossy eyes before holding her hand out above him, "What are you doing?" Mason asked making Melissa look over at Blake.

"I'm not gonna let a brother die again." She said before looking at Melissa, "Keep doing that." She said and Melissa nodded slightly. Blake closed her eyes feeling for Scott's energy. As she did this Melissa continued doing CPR while Mason watching. "Guys it's-"

"Shut up! He's too strong to die like this. Come on. You can do this. You're an Alpha. You're an Alpha. Come on, Scott. Roar. Come on! Come on, Scott! ROAR!" Melissa yelled and forcefully slammed her fist down on Scott's chest right as Blake managed to grab onto his life line.

Scott's eyes shot open glowing a bright scarlet red as he let out a loud roar.

🎭

"I lost, Mom..." Scott said in a slight whisper as Melissa was cleaning up some of the blood while Blake stood, leaning against the door way. "Every leader suffers loss. Sometimes more than you think is bearable." Melissa said and Scott slightly shook his head, "But this time, I lost everyone." He said making Blake look up. "You'll get them back. You have to."

"Why would they come back?"

"Because you're their leader... And even when a leader thinks they have nothing left to give, there's still one thing- hope. Give them hope." Melissa said and Blake walked over and sat down next to Scott, grabbing his hand. "You're wrong. You haven't lost me, and you're never gonna. You're my brother, Scott. Family sticks together. No matter how much you piss me off." She said making him smile softly at her.

"Blake." She heard someone say making her look away from them. "Blake." She heard again and stood up making them look over at her, "Blake? What is it?" Melissa asked but Blake didn't answer. "Blake, you have to come find me." The voice said again and finally she was able to recognize it.

"Lydia?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 289 8
"𝐶𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑢𝑡 𝑂𝑓 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑁𝑜𝑤" ༄༄༄ "�...
256K 9K 67
** COMPLETED ** Transferring to Beacon Hills High from Davenford Prep, Avalon Dunbar knew life wasn't gonna be the same. But she never expected her l...
86.3K 1.4K 14
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘐'𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺, 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰...
68.4K 1.5K 16
Sour wolves, werewolf best friends, high school, monsters in the woods, hunters for family, mean girls, and the constant sarcasm of Stiles Stilinski;...